Fascism

does it work?

Yes.

Actual fascism is the ideal system. Not meme fascism that Hitler tried.

Mmmm no
For example, the US became so great because its ideals were extremely opposite to fascism
Fascism is in itself unamerican

It works until the whole world tries to kill you. Basically if you can not be an international pariah state or just be so powerful you aren't accountable to anyone.

>belgian talking to an australian telling him fascism is Unamerican

Ask China.

Any system would work if people did it right.
If we got rid of stupid people and greedy people we wouldn't need a system to start with.

I dunno, did Nazi Germany win WW2? What Fascist states are still around and prosperous?

you need to explain which subform of fascism
do you mean hierarchical traditionalist authoritarian nations?
then yes, those are the basis for all society, all western civilization today was constructed and secured by those principles and they stretch back throughout history as the oldest, and among the only, form of thought that has ever been capable of successfully creating civilization from scratch
a startling majority of classic philosophical thinkers throughout the ages have perceived a loss of belief in those founding principles as the driving reason behind the decline and collapse of nations

but that's not the only form of fascism, so that's not the only answer

What do you think?

calling the origins and early developmental stages of the US anything but adherent to the bulk of thought associated with fascism is just downright disingenuous

>Fascism is unameric-

I can work but is has not been well implemented and is now a social political taboo
In reality it's no that much different from any other totalitarian shenanigans

Fascism is such a failure it got BTFO by Communism. Not just in theory, on the battlefield when they fought each other with guns and tanks and shit.

Think about that - the only parts that survived were Totalitarianism and Nationalism which was co-opted by...wait for it...COMMIES.

There are ZERO fascist countries, and like 5 self-identified commie countries one of which, is China the 2nd largest economy in the World.

Let's see the things that usually define America
>small government
>freedom of religion
>upmost respect for individual freedoms
>independent thought

Yeah, all of these seem incompatible with fascism to me. America was founded by hard working people trying to get away from all that authoritarian old continent bullshit

LOL. imagine knowing so little history you believe this. So I guess it was REVERSE BLITZKRIEG?

Also, why do they dress like fags?

Fascism can and will work once smart contract technology goes mainstream .

>America was founded by hard working people trying to get away from all that authoritarian old continent bullshit

You should go learn some American history. It was a country founded by rich people for rich people, it took half a century for America to become a country for the working man, and then Reaganomics arrived and GOODBYE to that.

Go look at the early American Congress it's all rich, land holding, slave holding aristocrats. All of them.

The Dems dragged the working man up and Reagan fucking tricked them all. Baby Boomers are the best.

Almost as well as communism!

Don't forget the colored people.
They built this place y'know!

I wonder what would have happened if the itacas and japs would have actually did something

Yes. But real Fascism has never been tried.

Germany burned through all their capital to build their military and caught most of the world sleeping.

China is built on one giant Keynesian bubble that could pop at any moment.

Sources for the graphics ?

For like 5 minutes

Look at China, who have passed from being peasents in the fields under marxism to being rich and prosperous under fascim/corporatism.

Another great Italian invention to add to our collection. Feelz good.