Baltimore Sun writer wonders why Hungarians don’t wish to be more like Baltimore

archive.is/bd361

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JGUUR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, goyim, why don't you like our democracy?

Now that is some vitriolic garbage. The absolute state of (((journalism))).

The (((NYT))) goes full conspiracy theorist whenever its their side losing

archive.is/JGUUR

Wew, he should look into his own yard for news. Like how in 2017 his city of 600 000 had more than 3 times the murders this "vibrant democracy" had, which is by the way 10 million strong.

Please leave comments on the article if you lads have time. The fatass boomer also attached his private email at the bottom. As a 3rd generation Hungarian American all this propaganda directed at Hungary is infuriating to me. I’d be very grateful for any help combatting these rats.

>Harris decried the fact that the State Department’s Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor had offered $700,000 in grants to fund independent news organizations outside of Budapest, Hungary’s capital. The grants are aimed at helping media outlets “produce fact-based reporting and ... increase citizens’ access to objective information about domestic and global issues of public importance.”
1) Who's this dude quoting?
2) How can something be independent while taking money from a foreign power?

>As a 3rd generation Hungarian American all this propaganda directed at Hungary is infuriating to me

kek you guys make the mutt memes too fucking easy

That is public knowledge. The State Department is doing this under Trump as we speak. Ron Paul also wrote a piece criticizing it and Hungary has lodged a protest.

Fuck off kike.

>I am a White Hungarian like you guys!!!

They get upset when ten Russians buy a few dozen ads on Facebook, but then have all media down to local city newspapers pushing their political agenda on foreign nations.

xD

We have a very large population of opposition intellectuals constantly disparaging the country from Germany, the US and so on.
Not people who fled the country in order to be able to voice their dissent, mind you, but people who left the country some decades ago and consider themselves experts on the politics despite not recently having lived in the fucking country to begin with.
I'm not a huge fan of the government, they're getting way in over their heads, but frankly, no one can stop them. I hesitate to say the opposition is a joke, because there isn't much of an opposition to begin with.

György Lázár is the loudest of these in North America. His opinions are parroted by any liberal or “true” conservative who speaks about Hungary.

>citing paul lendvai. kek

That's a fake photo
The holocaust absolutely did not happen

>Baltimore

kek

The kikes will not be satisfied until every European city and those of her colonies look like that. Hungary is one of the few nations with the balls to resist. It’s not enough to complain about the nations who are destroying themselves, we also must champion those who say no.

why did you have to ruin malmo?

He is fighting for YOU Sup Forums. Will you not fight for HIM?

like Hillary was fighting for you idiot

you don't know shit, stop shitposting

I know he will win again, Gábor :3

reported