Since when are Bantus native to South Africa?

Since when are Bantus native to South Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94RGsTvipXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This can't be real.

I'm waiting for the day when they come into the balkans and claim the balkans as their own native countries. If that ever happens

Im amazed this guy still has the balls to show his face after the thrashing Jared Taylor gave him

jared taylor is a retard and controlled oppo

The only thing that would have made your post more ironic is if you were posting from Kosovo.

>Bantus
Are they good at banter?

Have ever read his comments? Nogs are impenetrable to logic and reason.

I would fucking shoot Tariq in the fucking mouth area as to hit his fucking brainstem and cause instant death because I hate him so fucking much

hi tariq

Yes i am posting from Kosovo, our internet providers work in Albania

ironically of course

Did you not read the OP? They're next level, take your shit even though we never owned it bantz.

yes of course

>Cripple the economy and starve the niggers
That'll really show whitey

That's a troll twitter account faggot.

No it isn't, he's a real person.

I am so fucking beside myself when it comes to the whole South African issue, so let me get this straight.

>Blacks kick out and kill white farmers.
>Blacks start starving in fucking mass.
>Government brings back white farmers to give food.
>Government then turns around and demands the population to once again kill the white farmers.

Why is this shit basically running in fucking circles, why would the white farmers even return to SA in the first place, and now after what, a month? They are being ran back out?

>tfw no Tariq bull to prep and cuck me of my wife
That reminds me, I need to go pick up my wife's son from his dad's house today.

Zimbabwe kicked out their white farmers and starved, South Africa is just run by dumb niggers who didn't learn from Zimbabwe's mistakes.

HONORABLE MEMBA

So what is stopping the white farmers from salting their land, burning everything down and moving somewhere else?

Funny as fuck. A couple of ANC supporters goes to the same gym I do. One day I was in the sauna and a couple of them got into an argument with an Englishmen about politics. They screamed that the Dutchmen were the worst thing to ever happen to South Africa and they cant wait to take back the land. I told them they are welcome to the land above the Orania River since that how far we trekked until we encountered their sorry asses. Almost started a gym civil war that day. All the blacks there give me the stinkeye now lmao

Good job m8.

Reported you to canadian authorities anyway

The Bantus came in there around the 1500-1600, misplacing the Khoisans... who are black too.

However you slice it, the whites in South Africa are a persecuted minority that came later.

>tariq nashiiit

you bet your tushy it's real
that nigger is to liberals what sarah palin was to conservatives

HONG HONG HONG
youtube.com/watch?v=94RGsTvipXs

bump

They dont have to do that, the blacks will fuck it up anyway

>They don't have to do that, the blacks will fuck it up anyway
THIS