Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OeW-UtJ5_bg
youtu.be/yJC4y2Mbwqo
youtu.be/N-QcZ3CU724
youtu.be/KmaZGkHM9Vg
sbs.com.au/news/national-protests-over-macedonia-name-dispute
youtube.com/watch?v=7CzS0Q-ijUc
livescience.com/60027-origins-of-1st-advanced-greek-civilizations.html
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not taking back Chameria

You had one job faggot

Holy shit that map...

Yeah /balk/ threads died all of a sudden.

>watching Bat Boyko talking to EU delegation now that they're here
>literally 99% of every speech is about West Balkans and how they should be in the EU as well
>have yet to hear anything about Bulgaria other than Schengen zone
just nuke us already, pretty sure that guy didn't even celebrate yesterday to fit the EU cuck quota

>this map

Balk should unite under one loserdom

Yea they are pushing for BiH and Serbia to enter EU so hard at the moment.. to be honest how can Serbia enter EU when they can't even stop the migrants on their borders? I sense some serious shilling coming from EU

Balk diaspora posters are the greatest cancer.
.t diaspora

Turk rapebaby reporting in

I mean rly

soon

Rly what?

The maps pretty shit, we all know that the whole of balkans should belong to Herzgovina and Montenegro. Dinaric Master Race. Hitler was Dinaric, he was a herzegovac just like all great men in history

pay loans

>taking back thrace , leaving out smyrna and aegean regions

greeks would never do this , they have a hard on for Istanbul but what they actually want is the western anatolia.

t. i dont know what the hell am i at this point

Are you mad that your not at least 195cm tall just like most Herzegovians are? People of the world are manlets compared to the mighty herzegovac, God is not a Serb, but a herzegovac.

diaspora is whats everything wrong with the Balkans

thats like saying balkans are everything wrong with balkans.

the irony is you have no idea who you're talking to xD

All diasporas are ultra nationalists whille they live in some Western hell holes and they are stuck with the 90s mentalety

Lol, being this deluded, all belongs to herzegovina. Doctor professor deritic proved it all. Turks have big nose, herzegovians have big nose, big nose= herzegovian heritage, the eygptians where herzegovci as only herzogovci are smart enough to build the pyramids. Bosnian pyramids where built by herzegovci

>This

Are you herzegovac master race?

Australian flag.. talking about Balkan stuff...

well yeah but such was the case decades ago too. Balkans have really become a really mixed place. My mother side is bulgarian and fathers are greek or macedonian or some shit and I'm living in Turkey for some reason. Regardless , there is lots of diaspora to go around and that can't really be changed but it can be stopped. I kinda like Yugoslavia because of that , because it was a greater thing to be a part of. Shame it was never meant to work because you know (((who))).

THE HERZEGOVCI ORIGINALLY CAME FROM THE CONTINENT OF MU , THE BIRTHPLACE OF MANKIND. AFTER THAT SPREAD OVER THE GLOBE IN DIFFERENT NAMES , THE TRUE MASTERRACE.

RAPEBABIES

I love my country but I wouldn't say that I'm a ultra nationalist nor do I have a 90s mentality. I think the ultra nationalism stems from the parents wishing to preserve traditonal language and customs in foreign lands which they end up taking to far which results in there kids being ultra nationalists

>rapebabies
>posting a literal georgian

A Georgian worths 20000 Balkanrapebabies

Balkans is the ultimate redpill. Not cucked manly man, hot brunette women, Social norms and no 3rd worlders. I learned this only after going west to work

youtu.be/OeW-UtJ5_bg
youtu.be/yJC4y2Mbwqo
youtu.be/N-QcZ3CU724
youtu.be/KmaZGkHM9Vg

yeah it's great.
t. diaspora II
sbs.com.au/news/national-protests-over-macedonia-name-dispute

So.....herzegovac master race?

youtube.com/watch?v=7CzS0Q-ijUc

We were never Mongolians rapebaby.
Get your facts straight.

This is us before we entered Anatolia

how many of them look chink?

Swear you rapebabies think everyone east of Iran is mongol.

>Dinara master race
I don't call myself Hercegovac.. it's too cringey.

The women in the picture is pretty ugly, why post her, why not post a cute tall 195cm herzegovku

They look like mongol mutts

Teмни пycти мoнacтиpи, мaлe,
дивaй плaнинa,
цъp кe йoди c вoйcкa, милaй мaлe,
в бeлaй чepкoвa.

Бoгa cи дa мoли, милaй мaлe,
бoгopoдицa,
cилa дa мy дaдe, милaй мaлe,
бoгopoдицa.

B paд cвeщeнний c вoйcкa, милaй мaлe,
c вepнa дpyжинa,
цъpнe aгapянe дa ми биe,
цapя Фpyжинa.

Cинджиp poбcки дa ми тpoши, мaлe,
Фpyжин Шишмaнa,
кpъв зa poдa cи дa лeйe, мaлe,
вo имя Хpиcтa.

(You)
Not to mention that Balkans is also safest place on earth with no violent crime and everyone can walk safely streets even in 3 am with no problems ever. But tb,h women are only reason Im still in this shithole.
reformat

I have limit number of women in reaction folder from Balkans and I don't want to share random fb non celebrity girl on here for her privacy

Mi smo vojska Allahova, za islam se borimo
Dati život za slobodu nikog se ne bojimo

Borimo se sve do zadnjeg, smrti se ne bojimo
Ako treba život dati, za šehadet poginuti, smrti se ne bojimo

Poginuti čista srca, bez grijeha jednoga
To je želja mudžahida, vojnika Allahova

Volimo te, Bosno naša, domovino jedina
Mi ćemo te obraniti od dušmana tvojega

but shes a Bosnian dinarid

bildigin uzere vaktinde yeterince istiklal mahkemesi vardi hocem , ilerdede elbet olur dert etme.

Why LARP as muslim though? Are you semitic ? Are you kurdish or an arab? You do know that name Turkiye comes from italian word Turchia which means anatolia. Either you are a deluded middle eastern piece of shit larping as anatolian and making our lives miserable or you are so brainwashed that you forgot your idenity and started sucking muslim cock. Which one are you? An outsider or an anatolian?

Fucking Greek converts larping as central asian mutts.

>fooking greek converts larping as central asian mutts

where are they? Could you please show me Greeks, rapebaby?

Ne diyon aq ekşicisi :DDD

Really? Shes pretty ugly, but I bet that she'll make great looking children as long as there male

Daily reminder that Macedonia is not tatar, smerdian, gayreek, sqip, cockroach. Macedonia for the Macedonians.

we can only accept this modification to our borders
thanks and have a nice day

>:DDDD ben sadece shitpostluyodum ki
>:DDDD:D:D Sup Forumsdaki turk posterlari ciddiye alanlar salaktir :DDD

ciddi soruyorum , neden boyle?

ayrica

>Sup Forums Sup Forumsda eksici var
he kesin vardir

O V O
V
O

gross.

She has good looking body, but i do not like to use vreća na glavu system to have sex.

If anything you're our rapebaby Hakan.

>23andme
>eupedia
congrats rapebaby. You just proved that you're a subhuman.

>mfw Trieste

GOMNA SHIPTARSKI I MANGALSKI
ZHIMI KUROV MAKEDONIJA KJE JA ZEMETE

I was messing around, don't post any women that you know on this website, its filled with all sorts of sexual divients.

I am a greek

damn, you could say we are /BLAK/ now

balkans is about 95%+ ethnic white european. turkey is 5% you guys are rape babies plus mongoloids, and those 5% whites in turkey have balkan roots, the rest of ur shithole country has middle eastern/gook and african dna. now kys mehmet

how come greeks want to larp as macedonians and use a foreign demonym to define themselves?

But I guess she's alright, I'm in no position to judge, and compared to australian women she's a svetinja.

Makedonia ancient greek for highland

Nothing to talk about.Albanians are the master race 100% white and only manly men who supported Hitler in ww2 . Others are just slav cucks whom Hitler wanted in the gas chambers.

t. Greek Muslim Convert Larping as an Central Asian Mutt

livescience.com/60027-origins-of-1st-advanced-greek-civilizations.html

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

Why suport macedonian indepedence when bulgaria could have the land for its self, the 1st and 2nd balkan war where basically fought over for macedonia

>Attacking memeflags
>Is memeflaging
show your flag larper

Again, subhuman rapebaby, could you explain why we don't cluster with Greeks?

Also pretty funny when a rapebaby like you claims he wuz ancient greek n shieet.

Know your place, rapebaby.

had hitler won you;d be italian now

Lol deluded albanian, fails to realise that the only reason why some albanians are manly are because they are in fact herzegovci and thay hitler was a herzegovac

Because I'm Macedonian and not Bulgarian?

What would we do with all the shiptari and bulgarians

EDNO MORE???

Thats what you think, your bulgarian in denial

Central Asia is rife with rapebabies

>Greek Muslim Convert Larping As A Central Asian Rapebaby
>Is a Central Asian Rapebaby

Pick one

DVE MORETA!?!?!

TRI MORETA!!!

I can't , also I already said that I am Turkish , I use vpn so it geographic location might cause for even more shitpost than already

The way you capitalize these letters makes me want to kick your skull in, rapebaby. Just like how my ancestors kicked your skull in.

Let's hope Erdogan declares a jihad on rapebaby lands and we reclaim what was ours.

PET MORETA~~

the only reason to have a meme flag is that you live in the west, leaching welfare so you can act tough on a board that hates your guts, the notion you exist is repugnant

Pathetic, herzegovina at its largest extent had 13 moreta

Larping faggot confirmed

Oh the actual rapebaby got buttblazed. Let the butthurt flow through you. Time to liberate and democratise Anatolia.

>Greek Muslim Convert Larping As A Central Asian Rapebaby
>Is a Central Asian Rapebaby

Pick one

>ours

sure buddy , you don't even have a gram of turkish inside you , go back to arabia if you like it so much , these lands were never yours.

Balkan power rating:

1. Macedonians
2. Serbs
3. Dinarids
4. Bulgarians
5. Romanians
6. Greeks
7. Gypoids
8. Albanians
9. Turks

The war was over the people there,kinsmen and such.
The land itself is not rich and low importance.

Now however people are in large part albanians and they are frankly the better part.We wanted to save them when they were bulgarians why do we need the we wuzers they are now?

>tfw no wars or ethnic cleansing during last 10 years

When are we gonna start fighting again,fuck this peace

I literally have a turkish post up top , go fuck an animal muhammed.

Bulgarian-Croatian border when?

Genocide, exile and reeducation.

There are far more albanians in bosnia in the present moment that have been bosnians in albania during the entire world history. What fairy tale are you reading subhuman?

Why even post in a balkan thread if you hate us so much? You can spend the time you wasted here day dreaming about retaking the balkans while smoking bitter turkish tabbaco while your mother makes you some lokum and dark turkish coffee

Bana bir daha yazarsan anneni sikerim ekşici gavad.

Neo Byzantine empire when ?