Other urls found in this thread:

togetter.com/li/1154606
twitter.com/nozomiyonei2003/status/912284741079937025
kemono-friendsch.com/archives/38903
nikkei.com/article/DGXLASFL26HTI_W7A920C1000000/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nikkei
youtu.be/vf-eT_TFKh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Brought back to life like a phoenix and then back to the dead in less then 1 year

How?

ok ok
just do not press me

Stunning lack of awareness

Let's face it, Tatsuki isn't coming back no matter how much we complain. The relationship between him and kadokawa is forever strained

The better question is, who do we want in place of him?

I'll do it when it's truly over. It's not over yet. NOT YET. Have some faith godammit.

Nothing. I'd rather have no s2 while irodori makes original animations. I won't like it but I can live with the ending of season 1

This isn't gonna be over soon. They just found evidence of Nico trying to keep things suppressed on Kadokawa's orders. This isn't going away any time soon and based upon KF's popularity over in Japan, I don't think we've even begun to see a tenth of the backlash.

And Futaba just caught an intern shill trying to damage control.
See >intern forgot to delete the header for his shilling pasta and deleted his post and was caught in the act.

Kadokawa being incompetent even at shilling, wow.

Worst fanbase on Sup Forums. Congrats furries, you just surpassed Jojofags in cancer.

Don't bother to reply since I've already filtered this thread.

>162690441
Okay?

Kadoshill please. The western fanbase isn't large enough for you to be wasting your resources on.

After Kadokawa goes down in flames first.

I can't handle this.

>Five threads going at once about the same thing
Jesus, you people are even worse than Jojofags about keeping all your shit in one containment thread

Is this your first shitstorm?

Kill yourself, newshit

No. All of the shitstorms I've been a part of have been about anime and not things loosely related to anime.

Kadokawa did nothing wrong. Join the counter-revolution.

imagine being this retarded

>so fucking new he don't even know about kokoro connect

Explain this statement, because if your post is to be taken at face value then the Hirano and Kokoro Connect incidents were only "loosely related to anime" as well.

Exposing yourself as a newfag this blatantly is embarrassing.

I was just as annoyed with Kokoro Connect as I am right now. Faggots making a mountain out of a molehill.

Not him but they are. Shitstorms are just an excuse to show off the shitposting capabilities of the board (or some sects of the board) anyway. There's no real discussion of anime in any of the threads involved. It's /jp/ content at best.

>Faggots making a mountain out of a molehill.
A molehill. That's what you call what they did to that guy? That is acceptable behavior to you?

That was a molehill, this is a mountain.

They played a prank on him and he got teased. He still had a fucking job afterwards, it wasn't like they said "Haha, sorry, you get nothing fucker"

user, the whole joke was that he didn't have a job

The joke was he auditioned for a role to be a seiyuu on the show but they didn't actually make him a seiyuu, he was some staff position that I can't remember.

not him but at the end of the day that was a simple act of bullying, that's all

Not nice but I never thought of it as a big deal. This, however, is most definitely a big deal and it would be only sheer ignorance that could get you thinking otherwise.

Janitor.
They also fucking electrocuted him.

I've saved a lot of pictures from these threads. More so than any single other series really, especially this quickly. Most of these are from these threads. All thanks to the small team that Tatsuki was a part of. It kind of hurts looking at them right now, and if I'm going to have as much fun in future with this series as I did back then. I hope we can all still be in those future threads and have that same kind of fun we did then. Tatsuki deserved better than this.

I'm too tired for this though. Maybe tomorrow I'll join the twitter war. But I really hope that the kadokawa heads are actually doing something about this.

This isn't your average mountain, it's a fucking volcano erupting it's way through the deep trenches of the ocean into an island, it's a shitstorm of epic proportions.

It's a volcano, earthquake, hurricane and a goddamn tsunami all at once.

To be fair, Kadokawa execs probably don't give a damn about you hating them. What they care is if you hate their IP or not. So just boycott their IP, and if you don't have the heart to boycott the other IP they have just stop supporting KF is enough.

>To be fair, Kadokawa execs probably don't give a damn about you hating them.
Which is why Japanese supporters of Tatsuki need to contact sponsors and event partners to tell them that their companies' association with a Kadokawa property means spending no money on their products this year. Sponsors wanting to know what the hell is happening will do more damage to Kadokawa than we every could.

Actually I'm wondering. Who created Kemono Friends? Was it Kadokawa or it started as an independent project

Why couldn't wise owls prevent this?

So what are Tatsuki's prospects at finding future work at this point? I can't imagine being at the middle of a shitstorm like this looking good for him.

Everything will be 大丈夫。

the word of the year should be 不買運動

So the work day is nearly over and we still don't have any update from any directly involved party.
It's not looking good.

Why am I not waking up?

Yoshizaki created the content for and publish by Kadokawa.

>MFW this whole debacle

The artist still hasn't voice anything yet?

That's actually a good idea.

Could be bait.
Actually, please be bait.

It literally isn't.
>Yfw Kadokawa also sent English speaking shills in here as well

No. He won't say anything until Kadokawa breaks the silence.

Also case study
togetter.com/li/1154606

This is the kind of shit that is like free (You)s. People have confessed multiple times to baiting paranoid communities even on Sup Forums itself by pretending to "mess up" their shilling process with CTR or SRS or whatever. It's baseline trolling.

Maybe he can come back and make an End of Kemonogelion movie.

Netflix is hiring.
Seriously, though, are there any competitors that would profit from tweaking Kadokawa's nose and use 3D a lot? Snapping up Yaoyorozu and Tatsuki would get them good work done by competent motivated people.

>Netflix is hiring.

Anno does S2 of KF and Tatsuki does 3.0+1.0. I've heard worse ideas.

Kadokawa's response just makes this a really bizarre business decision.
I really can't see how this is supposed to help them make profit, short or long-term.

I'm glad the fist resistance meme is taking off.

Kusokawa please go.

Surely there's a publisher with balls to let Tatsuki do his thing and not fuck him over. It's not like he needs crazy budget for his works.

What the fuck is this 拳で meme anyway

In all seriousness, how many of you think there's a chance Kadokawa might rescind their decision?

I know I'm still hopeful...

>thing got popular because people liked it
hOLY SHIT

Fuck off.

From what I can tell, an unfortunate-looking, possibly retarded man with big buck teeth getting bullied by some japanese teens. He then says "OF COURSE, WE WILL RESIST. WITH OUR FISTS" and smacks his fist into his palm and runs up to one of the kids who gets startled and backs off laughing. He became a meme and people insert the guy as the hero in various other memes.
twitter.com/nozomiyonei2003/status/912284741079937025

Nothing is more stubborn than old Japanese businessmen. Best you'll get is an apology, maybe more people will lose their jobs, and they'll act like that fixes anything. But they'll never admit they were wrong.

So, last week?

So is this template 24 or 25?

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/38903
What are they saying?

It's common that director changes happen with most anime with new seasons

But why?

Is that a refutable news program?

It's possible, if the top Dwango guy wills it. What I imagine he's doing is deciding which head he wants to let roll. He can either let Tatsuki go and deal with all the bad karma, or he can pin the blame on another scapegoat and let him go to keep his hands clean and make it look like Kadokawa proper did nothing wrong.
It also depends on what Tatsuki wants to do, it may be awkward to rejoin the fold, particularly in Japanese business culture. Technically he did nothing "wrong" but tweet, but to a japanese ceo these sort of loose lips can be seen as unforgivable betrayal, even though from any other perspective it's obviously understandable when you take away a guy's life's joy.

It's a curious quirk of japanese culture that, for the everyday person, the "American dream" quest for more money at all costs, get rich or die trying, does not really apply, most people are more content to be recognized and appreciated than to make a fortune, EXCEPT when it comes to the japanese business executive, who is a far more callous and cold beast than anything the US has bred. Let's never forget the terrors of the zaibatsu empires.

The CEO acknowledges tatsuki. There's hope, but it's not promising.

It's really not.

It's common when the director was bad at his job or has other shit to do, not when he's successful as fuck and wants to continue.

I think the nips would rather die than admitting they are in the wrong.

So any news before I hit the bed? I want to have sweet dreams tonight.

This is all just a meme right ?

Nobody.

>(13:45, code 9468) has been in a soft tone. In the morning, it temporarily lowered by 45 yen (3.3%) to 1,326 yen compared with the previous day. Selling has raised concerns that the withdrawal of paid members of video services will progress with the director's desk that produces popular anime "Kemono Friends".
>The coach of Kemono Friends told "I am out of animation" on Sunday, through social networking service (SNS). Kamono Friends is a video service of the Kadokawa group "Nico Nico ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nikkei

Kadokawa stocks going down

It's Nihon Keizai Shinbun, serious shit

Translation when?

True, that's why if they're smart they'll pin the blame on someone else and let their head roll so they can keep the cash cow going and everyone happy. If they're dumb enough to defy the public outcry they may just keep shooting themselves in the foot over and over.

Despite the situation looking grim, i think things might turn out to be okay. After such backlash there has to be some sort of response.
Best case scenario, we're just lacking a lot of info and tatsuki gets the job.
Worst case, he leaves, someone competent picks him up and he creates the next best thing, BTFOing kusokawa and maybe, just maybe, people will speak up on bad treatment in corporations like this more often now.

I wish tatsuki would open up a patreon or something, along with the rest of the staff. They deserve better.

Now that everything is dead, never.

Good. Burn.

HOly shit this goes deeper than I thought.

Kadokawa, the hell are you doing, guys?

No director, VA's ad-lib the whole thing.

No one. The franchise is dead without him, it had a stellar run while it lasted. I hope he keeps doing more good things.

youtu.be/vf-eT_TFKh0

Who remembers when KF was pure. I miss those days.

Bleh

They're talking about the stock drop.

Yes, this is pretty close to what I believed could have caused this. Basically Kadokawa were concerned that Tatsuki was using KF IP outside of their control (in his 12.1 short, Comiket goods etc...). There was some mention about Tatsuki getting creative freedom around when the series ended but it's more likely than not that this was never reflected in his contract. It was probably extremely worrying for Kadokawa that doujin works by Tatsuki blur the line for what is "official".
Eventually this led to booting Tatsuki and possibly his group because they told them to stop and they refused.

>Basically Kadokawa were concerned that Tatsuki was using KF IP outside of their control (in his 12.1 short, Comiket goods etc...). There was some mention about Tatsuki getting creative freedom around when the series ended but it's more likely than not that this was never reflected in his contract. It was probably extremely worrying for Kadokawa that doujin works by Tatsuki blur the line for what is "official".
>Eventually this led to booting Tatsuki and possibly his group because they told them to stop and they refused.
[citation needed]

Just giving a summary of that link. It's all speculation. No official word yet...

That could be the best reason

But after being dumped with a title knowing that you're a small team and pulling off a 500 day miracle, it really doesn't hurt that he's also doing his own promos in unofficial events since things like FUCKING OFFICIAL BUCKETS are being sold out

What exactly Is happening Here.