Why you have no children...

Why you have no children? You know it's impossible for the future to be white if you don't have at least 20 children right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-wExMdvsjYw
youtube.com/watch?v=LhMjkx2QpsE
youtube.com/watch?v=-YVGjsbbA8Q
theguardian.com/science/2001/sep/09/gm.food
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/varicocele/symptoms-causes/syc-20378771&ved=2ahUKEwje34G6jtPZAhVl7oMKHZ-FDrcQFjABegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1O4PrL84QZTb06t2GNUYNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mexico is sick

Genetically targeted virus or pathogen. Eliminate all the muddy swine. Start over. Build white paradise.

>import 3 mexican women
>provide and protect them
>put babies in their bellies
>create army

woke as fuck

This is just too dangerous, one mistake could accidentally wipe out humanity.

Shit like this just reminded humanity is fucking disgusting

The alternative is whites becoming outnumbered everywhere, the various shitskins being manipulated by Jews enough to go full race war constantly killing and raping whites until they are all gone, the MUDs then proceed to consume all and produce nothing forming tribes and conducting primal forms of warfare on each other until there is nothing left anyway.

Better chances with the virus.

I hate my potato nigger genes. Why bring a child into the world to be depressed and anxious

In what way is the alternative of niggers controlling our nuclear weapons better. Please do tell.

Or we could build a nuclear warhead and dropp it on Israel. Hmmmmm am i dare I say it on to something. Chip chip cheerio.

>virus mutates to ignore genetic requirements for extermination
>human race goes extinct

also, we already have aids for that.

How come Chad gets THREE gfs?

I don't know how to have a meaningful or lasting relationship.

It's worth the risk. I rather everyone be dead than watch white women take nigger dick for the next hundred years.

Day of the ROPE. Sell sterilizing drug to nasty as fuck pieces of shit people. I think we could kickstart that one. Start with all white women carrying nigger babies. Aborts nigglet sterilizes mudshark and gives her cancer.

No it's not.
There'll probably be:
Genetically modified "whites".
Designer baby and designer adult "whites".
Re(e)volved "white" pigmentations etc.
Sperm bank (artificial womb or not) future "white" resurgence, possibly even trends.
Bleaching practices etc.
Then there's "new" colours, shades and patterns baybay.

get out into nature. get your hands dirty in the soil.
get back to your fucking tubers and be happy.

The Virus should transform melanin into methanol slowly. That would be save.

literal goblins.
dios mio....los goblinos...

Those are goblins, user. You're not missing out.

>You know it's impossible for the future to be white if you don't have at least 20 children right?
Not true. We could kill shitskins.

>The alternative is whites becoming outnumbered everywhere, the various shitskins being manipulated by Jews enough to go full race war constantly killing and raping whites until they are all gone

Where's the difference to what is happening now?
Or, if you want to be optimistic, is going to happen soon on a large scale anyway?

lucky man, I wanna impregnate a latina harem some day.

Amoebae

If the alternative is the brown world continuing, then it is worth it.

This is Mexico.
The entire country is dysfunctional coz every 3rd person is a cartel member who's gonna plan for ur abduction and torture death on TV.

These ppl will wipe themselves out the same way the Aztecs got wiped out.

What a fucking chad. My only gripe is that he's not using the fucking ñ, as he should

don't raise them catholic

>fucked three girls at the same time
>succesfully bred all three

Literally thrice the man any Sup Forums faggot will ever be.

I thought mexicans had american keyboards. I work on import/export and none of my clients have "ñ" there.

It's actually surprising to get them all pregnant in one session. Simply jizzing in a woman who is not on control doesn't necessarily make her pregnant

Ññ is on the English US keyboard for iPhone just fyi

I don't know, but even they did they could just set the os to use the spanish layout

So you want entirety of US population to die out?

Aids is a meme. Nobody except for negros and drug addicts has it. So if you don't screw negros, and use needles, you will never get it.

how about something you can actually do instea of larping?

How can whitey even compete?

What mathematical rule makes a 6 that much hotter if they're triplets?

Do you go outside, son?

At least these women actually want to be mothers, and will cook and be traditional. Why isn’t there more bleaching?

>Imma be a proud father
I see nothing wrong with it, at least until guy inevitably escapes from those 3 roasties

this is where all of Sup Forums ceases to matter anymore.
at the physical, neurological level we are just atoms.
If the problem is atoms, then be smart enough to change the atoms.

>Why isn’t there more bleaching?
The guy who knocked them up is a beaner.

ETHNIC VIRUS WHEN

This is my fetish

>Whores
You can't turn a hoe into a housewife,user.All of them need to get fucking deported.Fucking degenerate scum will only suck the welfare tit,will never get a job,and won't take care of their kids properly.

Yeah, so I’m saying why don’t we do it instead? Just like the common suggestion of Asian women, Latinas seem just as good an option.

I didn’t mean the women in the OP in particular, I meant Latinas in general. They have a lot of values we look for in women.

you say that like its a bad thing

Even i think those goblins are disgusting, and i see women like that everyday

One nigger could wipe out humanity. It's worth the risk.

cheerleader effect. they're ugly as shit.
stop posting this whores

I dont want to Ruin my son's/daughter's life because I'm a incompetent piece of shit person

Having sex with goblins?

>implying that those kids won't grow fucked up
>implying that the father will stay

that guy just created another 3 soon to be cartel criminals

>human race goes extinct
Would that really be any worse than the path we're on?

I refuse to bring another human to this planet, also I'll not breed at all. The Whites should reproduce more, the race-mixed Brazilians shouldn't, so I'll help the Whites by not breeding.

>Why you have no children?

it's hard to find a good woman m8

youtube.com/watch?v=-wExMdvsjYw

Spics nauseate me.

Man: who has to pay when you go out on a date?

Women: MEN!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=LhMjkx2QpsE

Pro tip: If you want to save the race, you just have breed with women and be a irresponsible fuck, that way, a cuck will end up taking care of your son.

Typical swede

My fetish is an ethnic bioweapon.

This, everybody thinks kids shouldn't die, wrong, they totally should die, the more the better.
Pic related.
43 kids died in a kindergarten by burnt like jews should, the moms were in different cities, not working, they just were at the beach partying, nobody ever questioned the moms because of that, well you know because women going to other cities, partying on the beach is something quirky, cute and empowering.
With moms like that of course the kids would become nothing but criminals, pretty sure most of those kids didn't even had a father.
Glad those kids burnt.

Currently writing a fiction novel about just that. 30 years in the future when China is a super power and owns almost all of Africa they introduce a virus to sterilize people over a certain melanin level. But they don't count on it mutating and it starts to expand to everyone. My agent loves it and my publisher said they were interested but cautious. Let's see if we can meme this into reality.

I had 3 babies in one calendar year.
I was 20.
Irresponsible enough?

Sav?
Savage?

>Sup Forums is this delusional

How much is the child support?

All in or nothing, whites are very stupid. Keep dreaming your race will be gone. Godspeed you chosen ones

>Why you have no children?
Chances are my kid would become a school shooter. With any luck when it does happen I'll have a daughter that breaks the kill count so feminists can stfu.

They may have a lot of values we look for or want in a woman,but their cons outweigh their pros.I've met maybe met a handful of Castizo Latinas that were actually wholesome women that had 1 sex partner in their life,married that partner,had 2-4kids(not the usual pop one out every year type of shit),cooks,cleans,raises the kids,gets money from the state for being a home keeper[that's considered a job],doesn't need to leech the welfare system because their husbands work for a living legally.The majority of Castizo,Mestizo,Mayate Latinos or Hispanics are good for nothings.The excuse that they're Catholic,that a lot of people use,makes me laugh.The whores will fuck a different guy each night until Sunday mass then go tell a priest their sins,asking a priest to be forgiven,and believing they are once the priest tells them to do so many ail Mary's.
If Catholics read their bibles,they'd know that the only one you call father is GOD,not some faggot pedo that gives a sermon and believes he can only talk to God or forgive people's sins when ONLY Jesus Christ can forgive your sins.Worshipping idols and other 'gods' before thy God the Father.You know your faith is wrong and fucked when you have to change very crucial things in the Bible just to suit your way of life.

>also, we already have aids for that.
Didn't pan out too well did it?

>mistake
Yeah let's call it that.

>mexispeak
>spanish

Ayyyy lmao

>white woman can't get pregnant no matter how many times white man tries
>spic has a foursome and impregnate 3 spic women in one night
there's not even a need for white genocide. whites will go extinct on their own.

t.mr 10928582978588937 variations of "christianity"

who gives a shit

Cletus has no issue having a 4some with his first degree cousin, his sister and his mum.

Thats the future of the white race. MUTTS

POLISH
HOLOCAUST

Imagine being the girl in the red shirt and looking exactly like your sisters but somehow a lot uglier

Women are born with a "submissive gene" that causes their pussies to get wet when a carefree, confident, fun-loving man deals with them. Learn how to give these "50 Shades-wired" bitches the ATTITUDE they NEED, then how to LEAD them (control them) and fuck hot white bitches and make beautiful white babies, yourself:
youtube.com/watch?v=-YVGjsbbA8Q

I don't know what you're talking about, that's the prettiest one

That's some potent seed right there.

Because the dumb-fucks eat GMO
>but muh science!
Go shoot up estrogen and chop your dick off
theguardian.com/science/2001/sep/09/gm.food

LoL following this fag called "Professor"

You faggots really believe anything you read on the internet.

This read very much like "MUH DICK" and "I'M SUCH A STUD" fantasy.

This is most likely just some pic of three pregnant girls deciding to take a picture and this guy making up lies about having a "threesome and knocking them all up". It even sounds ridiculous on its face and of course Sup Forums believes it because racism has made you people stupid.

Decreased sperm counts in western countries can probably be chalked up to men sitting down for too long everyday. Get a standing

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/varicocele/symptoms-causes/syc-20378771&ved=2ahUKEwje34G6jtPZAhVl7oMKHZ-FDrcQFjABegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1O4PrL84QZTb06t2GNUYNc

>don't have kids if you can't afford them!
>meanwhile Ramon outbreeds the white race by impregnating 3 wetbacks

White people are so stupid they deserve to be wiped out.

Mexicans have gone full degenerate just like Europe and the USA too; their fertility rate is dropping like a rock.

El ogro de las americas