First they banned all teenagers from Ligh novel contest

>first they banned all teenagers from Ligh novel contest
>now this
Kadokawa is saving anime

all this kemono fagging better end by tomorrow morning. clogging up the catalog.

>waaaaah stop talking about anime on anime board

this
who the fuck cares
rie masumoto not being on the new kekkai sensen is a bigger tragedy

ok dont mind me if I make 10 separate naruto threads.

Best part is the fact that they unified all East Asians under a single goal

Yakuza arson incoming

What will happen with all this new seiyuus that were just starting their careers? I'm more worried about them, they are just being caught on crossfire.

Go ahead, you shouldn't be ashamed of your taste even if it's absolute shit.

jokes on you, i won't mind

thank you for acknowledging your own shitty taste too.

2ch is passing on the rumors that everyone, including the artists and VA are being changed

Probably a lie. s2 would come but things would be different

Kemono friends was planned as Yakuza money laundering from the start. It shouldn't have succeeded.

Nobody would care because the fact that there's only 10 pages means that all of those threads are going to die because they won't get replies while other threads about other things will. If someone makes 5 threads about jojo or something and they all survive then obviously there's a demand for jojo threads.

>he forgot what happened to Sup Forums

Mods stopped pretending to care about the board 2 weeks after the generals purge

Based KADOKAWA

Kemonokeks literally chimping out like it's a revolution

At this point, counter-spamming seems like a more fun option. Kadokawa generals should become a thing.

You think there'll be protests if shit didn't get fixed?

There's going to be an outrage, Japs are the most pettiest people alive. They killed Kokoro Connect after the scandal

It is.

Kadokawa's stock fell flat

0.5 chapter has been made available in your kadokawa ebook account.

Maybe Kadokawa just wanted to fix Kemono Friends becasue it looks like shit. It looks worst than a fucking indie game. But the director refused because of muh creation, so he got fired

Kemono friends is MASSIVE in japan.

Explain

why do people even care about this, the show was a piece of shit

>protests over a shitty children's cartoon

You fags need to get over yourselves.

five cent army get out

I'll gladly take it if I get extra Kemonofur tears.

I wonder why this contrarian posters first thought was a video game comparison. What board could he possibly be from?

Praise Kadokawa.

They ran KanColle to the ground.
They ran Kemofag to the ground
They ran Haruhi to the ground.
They ran strike witches to the ground.

KF's fanbase consists of 2 types of people

1. Children
2. People with one

Of course they'll get angry. What would their daughters watch now?

K A D O K A W A ICHIBAN

That's just kneejerk market reaction. It happens all the time then it will be back to normal.

There is nothing contrarian about not liking Kemono Friends

Kemono Friends have a rather old audience. Little in the way of teen, largest cohort is in their 30-40s, the ones in the 20s are secondary to that.

SEKAI DE ICHIBAN

That's what they said about Elf, Aya Hirano, Kokoro Connect, and AoT

/五毛党/
This thread was paid for by the Chinese government.

I'm still amazed that kememe of all things united the Asian nations.

>What would their daughters watch now?
KF season 2

Defending Kadokawa because you dislike something popular is actually very contrarian.

What do you mean

Based Kadokawa

You Sup Forums always talk shit about Kemono Friends, but is western making CGI similar to Kemono? and dont reply with "Doc McStuffins" or "Paw Patrol"

Disliking something that looks like shit is not contrarian

I just heard the news, Madhouse will be doing KF, meanwhile Tatsuki will be directing Index S3 and OPM will be animated by JC

Knowing that virtually the entire VA cast psychologically tortured one dude who was just trying to land his dream job would ruin the experience for most people

>They ran Haruhi to the ground
That was just Haruhis own author

Learn to read, buddy. I want to direct your attention towards the first two words of the post.

Wait what when did this happen?

#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi trended and it consists of Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese, Sout Koreans, and westerners attacking Kadokawa.

Shit was beautiful. South Koreans laughed when Fukuishima had a meltdown but they think that KF dying is too much,

Never, don't believe kadokawashill

There was a writing contest where they banned everything that falls into the isekai category

For the first time in history civilians kinda drew a truce and are acting civil to each other in social media and communication platforms such as discord and even worked together in ways to fuck up Kadokawa or writing letters as a community.

Not even Natural disasters did this, remember when other Asian countries made fun of Japan earthquakes? Well all that bad blood is gone now, they are actually working together in a civilized way out of their love for Kemono Friends.

I'm just as confused as you might be but this meme show brought peace to the far east.

But Twitter is blocked in China.

TSUYOI DAKARA

Not in Hongkong

I want you to realize that it looks like shit, boi. Sotp defending your garbage cartoon

Keep deflecting things you can't refute, Sup Forumsermin.

Normal for them is a downward trend.

Does Nexon own KF?

Fuck off kadokawashill

Any tweets or something showing this? I'd to see it.

>boi
do people actually write like this now?

The Chinks, Gooks and Nips actually came together to talk shit on Kadokawa over this.

>I don't agree with him so he's from Sup Forums!

Dude, No Tatsuki No Tanoshi is the easiest example.

Fuck anime. Nobody comes to Sup Forums to talk about anime.

Fuck off kadokawashill

Just search the tags. It's over a million tweets right now and new tags are being made to get back to trending

Sup Forumsermin aren't people, user

But they did because that contest half of shit was teenager isekai stories so they banned it.

Kememes is garbage for faggots anyways.

Yep, had the author kept writing novels, we'd have more Haruhi to advertise them.

What killed AoT it was so big then poof nothing ?

Speak in English

Why did you list Chinese twice?

Banning isekai from light novel contests was a necessary action after the absolutely industry-drowning flood isekai has become. There was nothing BUT fucking isekai of the most lazy, shittiest variety. "The MC died and woke up in a new world and he's the strongest and all the bitches want his cock because he's also nice" must've gotten to the point where the judges weren't even finishing the first paragraph before they dropped it immediately in the trash bin only to discover they put every last submission in the trash.

but fuck Nexon and fuck the yakuza money laundering scheme for cancelling our chance to meet new Friends.

Remember to get your Code Geass buttplugs in the event of furry infestations.

Why did KF become so popular anyways? The story and characters are average and the animation is shitty CG

Who cares about this shitty overrated trash anyways?

Can you explain what was the reason for the sudden absence of Attack on Titan from the media? It seemed very prominent then suddenly there was a void of the series.

furfags

Oh. Manga went to shit. People lost interest soon after

FURRY FAGS BTFO

Malaysia here, I guess no voice for us then.

Kadokawa makan kotoran

The storytelling is a little above average. Serval and the memecast in general are cute and work well on social media. The show had the novelty of being made by 3 gooks in a closet working for it as well. Beyond that... sheer luck

We SEAfags are more into shounenshit.
I love KF though and I'll support it with what little I have

manga went to shit and a huge gap between seasons 1 and 2. anyone who cared read ahead during the gap and realized its shit.

>We SEAfags are more into shounenshit.

Not really. All of my filipino frends liked and supported KF

>We SEAfags are more into shounenshit.
Fuck kamu juga.

>filipino
I always laughed at Flips until I saw how based Duterte is

Meme hashtag made by asian otakus

It means zero shit though becaue it will fade later and will consume Kemono merch in the future anyway

Well, there's hope.
Maybe we can get a light-hearted mobage from Kojima?

Vancoufur supports KF

We won't. Grudges are helf for eternity in East Asia. Until sepukku at least

>we SEAfags