youtu.be/m6diOTW3deU
pastebin.com/NMR0im9G
youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=L_3QFonC8kk
funnyordie.com/videos/806ffd4fab/if-i-were-a-hoe
kiwifarms.net/threads/ack-anti-crack-kun-crackfag.26824/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/22nd_SS_Volunteer_Cavalry_Division_Maria_Theresia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trying to catch up, can I get a link to the meat flaps stream?

>Wanting to watch Kumite

I can't watch one more stream with Vee in it

You didn't even post any of the streams today.
/bybs/ youtu.be/xGIZenM37UI
Bloodapalooza youtu.be/LKe7Dy3EAp8

Ask the guy nobody cares to talk about on the bybs streams anything.

Last Night on /bybs/ with LeoPirate
youtube.com/watch?v=xGIZenM37UI

Styx debate on religion versus Nick Fuentes
youtube.com/watch?v=dSLhaKyQ3xg

The BLOODAPALOOZA Ride continues
youtu.be/LKe7Dy3EAp8

>Collet vs boomer faggot
bitchute.com/video/rKHFh6u0BzJF/

>/bybs/ more liberalist
youtu.be/NZY_M8KL9T0

>New into blood sports? Watch Richard Spencer vs Sargon and Styx
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

>Monday Kumite, SKEPTIC ORGY
youtu.be/64gzUKtMT8A

>Last stream: Jim vs le_vore_face
youtu.be/iUiD0sYZ3K8

>Sargoy vs Anglin: liberalists flag squads got this video down
bitchute.com/video/iS2InojanMEr/

>JF watches GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL
youtu.be/G24aVDNqz1k

>JF and Spencer vs Vee and Arch about ethnonationalism
youtu.be/joaDyWww23w

>Sargoy, Bre Faucheux & Mark Collett Discuss Power & the State
youtu.be/Ndff5cHXmcU

>Ethnostate: Enoch, AltHype, Vee, Sargon, Cedarwood, Liberalists
youtu.be/y6PVuYI9HGI

>Nick Fuentes vs. RC Maxwell | Civic Nationalism Debate
youtu.be/4tIY8ixysQM

>Jim's new video about bloodsports
youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8

>Real life blood sports:Nick Fuentes Vs Will Chamberlain
youtu.be/Ag0A2Ak8XzM

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
hyoutu.be/m6diOTW3deU

Wanna get into backyard /IBS/? Here is how pastebin.com/NMR0im9G

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Schedule for this week UPDATED 03/03

For today:

2 literally whos: niggerwewuz vs some woman. Warski live 6pm EST
Tuesday: JF vs Jay Dyer about religion

April 1st Flat_earther vs JF about flat earth
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
Alt-Hype vs Spino on race realism (no date)
Ryan Dawson vs tba (no date)
Failure vs Mike Enoch (maybe)
After every major stream ancap user will host a /bybs/ stream

mike enoch better not pussy out.

You should give me the link so I know which video to avoid.

it would probably be a shit-tier debate because failure is a brainlet but since BA and Andy are banned from streaming I'd take it over nothing.

I missed yesterdays show, any of it worth checking out?

I don't remember which one, but there was a liberalist that admitted that Liberalism is a religion and that he was an atheist until god put Trump into power and that Sargon is a prophet who is a necessary enigmatic figure.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_3QFonC8kk
Here it is

Dawson V Halsey when? Boomer Jew seemed shook when Fuentes went into the USS Liberty attack. I would love to see the look on his face when Dawson goes full Israel did 9/11 and filibusters on the holocaust.

Well boys it looks like I got banned from Destiny's subreddit again so now I'm forced to branch off into other avenues for my political discussion. Fells bad.

So yah with that said I just wanted to say that I hate you all and think that what you're engaging in is pure fascism and will probably lead to the second holocaust within the next 50 years. If I met any of you in real life I would not hesitate to shoot you on sight because I sincerely believe that each and every one of you must be wiped off the face of the earth, collectively.

If that's your stance, what did Destiny ban you for?

I'm thinking of adding something to the left side, any ideas?

Well, what do you believe in? What stance of the left is worth holding onto?

i mean the left side of the picture

I was busy mourning yesterday and didn't watch any bloodsports. Was that kumite thing any good?

Looks good as is. If you really want to add something, maybe put a beach sign banning whichever waifu you dislike the most. You already have the bed.

that sounds pretty in line with what destiny thinks, you are probably just a gigantic sperg, even for tiny

I mean arguing for something you don't really believe for isn't that easy.

ANTI-WHITE ECELEBS NOT WANTED !

that's what i thought, i won't force it then. i'd like to keep the waifu fagging to the minimum anyway

LMAO, the absolute state of liberalists.
>beign woke on the JQ is a liberalist position

> being elitist about memes

Get on my level old man, everybody knows that Ugandan Knuckles is what's in now

Being a liberalist is retarded enough.
Being Hardkore is even worse.

The more I watch bloodsports with liberalists, the better I come to know their dialectic. They imagine their opponents are idiots, but then they play stupid whenever somebody points out basic statistics.Arguing with a liberalist is like closing your hand on a slime which pours through your fingers. They cry out "STOP INTERRUPTING ME," as they interrupt everyone. Even when they're BTFO'd, they come back the next stream and prattle on the same nonsense and remember nothing except that they apparently won.

I'm gradually beginning to hate liberalists.

Sargon is hilarious in a debate.
He's exposed for the brainlet he is when he isn't attacking feminists from the safety of a scripted response video.

>I agree with you, but you're wrong
>You don't understand what I'm saying and everyone can see it
>What has this got to do with anything, let's talk about something else.
>Have you ever heard of this obscure concept that will allow me to derail the conversation to cover the fact that I can't argue the point you just made
>Allow me to reframe your point as some wildly exaggerated strawman
>Smug chuckle
>I have the perfect response, but you're not really worth my time and I'm very tired and must sleep. This whole issue is beneath my intellect. Please excuse me whilst I host a 2 hour post debate stream where I declare intellectual checkmate whilst Vee tells me how well I did

andy is with you

REMINDER ANDY TRIED TO HAVE THIS VIDEO PURGED FROM THE INTERNET

SPEAD IT AND HAVE A GOOD LAUGH AT THE CRINGE
funnyordie.com/videos/806ffd4fab/if-i-were-a-hoe

That forehead sjw match made bloodapalooza worth it for me.

>furry comunists
>Imam Metokur issues fatwas to radicalize the chiluns

>shilling bybs under a new flag
You guys are getting desperate

Anything streams today?

Mine is late tonight, 9 pst.
>Go into a bloodsports thread
>upset that there are bloodsports streams being posted

>who cares that they shill their stream on here! any debate video is a good debate video!
Reddit came early this year

REMINDER TO EVERYONE BEFORE DEDICATING TO /IBS/ JEWISH PSYOPS:

Ghastly: (((the bi-racial ghost)))
>The white ethnostate will never work
>I hate alt righters
>I want them to race mix to end this shit
Tonkasaw: (((engine/redskin indian/firewater nigger)))
>Sup Forums posters are idiots for caring about race mixing
Failureisunstoppable: (((Cuban/Garbage pirate)))

Literally everyone in the stream earlier agreed with (((ghastly))) when he said a white ethnostate would not work in North America,
that he hopes more people racebreed and that will end racism, that nobody likes the alt-right,
and who bragged about both his parents being of another race.
Seems like literally none of the people on the Kumite earlier are /ourguys/ considering how hard they were signaling left.
Toncuck has people ITT working overtime defending the fact that he agreed with this other shitskin. One trail of tears was not enough, tonkuck,
I know you're reading this.

What did they mean by this??? Is Andy really a (((Jew))) I mean they act like jew for youtube bux.
How can they all call out the money badgers for doing the same shit they are doing?

Who cares? It's not like the hosts ever really matter in this shit, they're mostly there for laughs and to keep the show going.

Well hey goy- I mean guys. just a quick plug in to let you know that I will be streaming my own version of bloodsports! Make sure you hit that subscribe button and please don't forget to donate =D

EU flag is a different person to bybs

>Hey guys lets talk about TRS' most recent show
>WHY YU GOOTA SHILL FOR T-OUR-ESS!?
Nigger you came into the bloodsports thread. If you don't like that the three bloodsports streams are mentioned, then gas yourself.

Bloodapalooza was lame as fuck.
I love what the Honey Badgers do, but god Allison was cringy, especially when she started overapologizing.
Also, it was kinda stupid to make fun of the retard with the big forehead, that's playground level shit.
I fucking wasted my saturday, gonna watch the Kronos clips from now on.

I see you kraut.
We don't care if there are people who disagree with us.
Also you are obvious as fuck because you use our memes wrong.

I wish you retards realized that nobody takes your "science men" seriously.

>who disagree with us.
>us
fuck off clown. go back to ur circus. this thread is dead as fuck anyway since the expose yesterday

Dumb racists just got owned.

What Exposé? I don't watch your videos kraut.

>Nigger you came into the bloodsports thread.
I came into a thread that was centered around the feuds going on within the youtube community. community college students debating about random shit is not apart of that.

But you would know that if you weren't faggot that's fresh from reddit.

LOL these commenters didn't even watch the fucking video

it was on their stream. they exposed themselves on their own stream, you pathetic clown. when will u stop acting like a internet keyboard warrior on stream, tonkaclown.

because tonka and failure are two low iq hacks, self confessed "not internet people" who don't know anyone to book anything. They rely entirely on other people tagging them in tweets between each other.

Tonka is so far up his own ass, it will all be over for his channel soon. T-shirts ffs for a big event that they begged Metokur to show up for and participate in two absolute shit tier who gives a fuck debates with complete nobodies. It honestly blows my mind the amount of superchats tonka receives for such a low effort stream

>Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)

Like actual Lowtax from SA?

>Ryan Dawson vs tba (no date)
Ryan is incredibly based.

>Posting reddit posts with no citations or logical expression formulas in order to debunk a truth claim

>are there any real debunking of althype videos

no lol, nobody can refute him

Don't feed it. Don't touch it. Don't look at it. If someone takes the bait assume that it's feeding itself to stir up drama

Enter the rabbit hole at your own risk. None of the characters are real. All the motives are fake
>kiwifarms.net/threads/ack-anti-crack-kun-crackfag.26824/

Which stream. Be spesific.
Ah, then you aren't looking for the bloodsports thread, you are looking for the skeptic drama threads on /cow/

What I hate the most about this shit, is that I legitimately like Andy's anti SJW videos. I don't blame him for switching format, since retards flood him with money to make him say the 14 words.

>then you aren't looking for the bloodsports thread,
ah, so you don't know the purpose of what bloodsport threads were for. I'm not surprised.

Lurk more newfag

based anglo literally btfo every /ibs/ shill in this thread

>Don't feed it. Don't touch it. Don't look at it.
literally DELET THIS.

how shills have become so pathetic

>Which stream. Be spesific.
Bloodapalooza that was stream some hours ago. u can go back and hear how they spread anti white propaganda out of their own mouths.

holy shit these people are misinformed

>REMINDER TO EVERYONE
Reminder to everyone that the EU flag is a German who has been shilling against the alt-right since last year and has the same habit of mis-spelling things as kraut.

how the fuck do even connect the things above to this libertarian ????????????????????????????????????

>everyone who doesn't know how to spell is kraut.
I don't dig the troll either but this is a retarded claim.

They aren't white, why would they be pro-white...
You really have not thought this through kraut. How are you beating an enemy by misrepresenting them in such an obvious way.
Unless you control the WHOLE narrative, if you tell a small lie about your enemy, any neutral person who sees it is false will instantly side with your enemy since the only thing they know for certain is that their enemies are liars.

they literally said this on stream. i dont care what subhuman race they are. what lie, wanna back that claim up with some proofs?

I don't care. Tariq Nasheed said he is not pro-white on stream. I don't care about him.
The lie is posing as your opposition on their anonymous image board in the hopes of trying to convince passersby that they(the alt-right in your mind) are a bunch of retards by acting like a retard.

>EU flags spreads awareness about how most streams don't share the same views as the alt-right
>this somehow means he's trying to destory the alt-right
You're pants on head retarded.

some of u /IBS/ shills claim, im anti alt right, when i in fact call out all these e-celeb for being jewish money grabing anti white, retard.
tonka said that ppl who visit Sup Forums are retards and everyone else agreed. he said alt righters are dumb. dude are you legit a retarded, or just a shill on payroll?

Ryan Faulk is waiting until white nationalism becomes super popular

then he's going to bring out his free market ideology

I can't wait

Tonka is a nigger, what did you expect?

i expect nothing from subhumans, but why the fuck do all of u shill this retarded stream on Sup Forums??

>free market ideology
A guy who constantly uses SS symbols as his background.
I don't think so buddy.

I'm not a fan of the nigger kumite. I only watch papa JF.

did you read his book on emergent governance

What's the second book down?

why the fuck you talk to me then? its not obviously directed to u then.

>>EU flags spreads awareness about how most streams don't share the same views as the alt-right
maybe so but these streams are on the few platforms on which the alt-right gets to express their views
can't have your cake and eat it too

not to mention the fact that some of these streamers who were intensely opposed to the viewpoints of the alt right have gradually grown more accepting of its ideas after months of exposure

REMINDER

Because you said something silly about a nigger not liking white people or white nationalism.

when's the next warski stream, and what's it about?

>A guy who constantly uses SS symbols as his background.
He doesn't though.
He hates nazis.
He says he's still pretty libertarian, but only for whites.

I know about it.
I agree with most of what he USED to say.

p1:Non-whites catagorically cannot be alt-right
p2:Tonka, Failure, and others are non-white
c1: Tonka, Failure, and others cannot be alt-right
How is it spreading awareness when it is something that cannot be false?
He is trying to destroy the alt-right by making the alt-right attack anybody who is indifferent or only tolerant of our ideas.
He can have that opinion.
You are a retard for thinking that someone who isn't white who obviously doesn't advocate pro-white policy must be an enemy.

>He doesn't though.
Does this remind you of something?en.wikipedia.org/wiki/22nd_SS_Volunteer_Cavalry_Division_Maria_Theresia
It should.

Its by de Maistre I believe, although I can't tell you more.

he used a symbol?
okay

he constantly talks shit about hitlerites
nazis were anti white
watch his videos on it

>maybe so but these streams are on the few platforms on which the alt-right gets to express their views

dont you get it? even if the alt right has a platform, they get shit on when they leave. they consider alt righter a joke. why not make our own platforms instead of trying to get on these jews who try to scam their base.

the point is you retards shill this nigger subhuman on this board.

this
Then why don't you do your own.
Give us a 3 minute livestream stating exactly what you said in the thread. It would prove you aren't kraut at least.

>on the few platforms on which the alt-right gets to express their views
The alt-right has always been able to express their views.

>have gradually grown more accepting of its ideas after months of exposure
Calling the alt-right retarded is accepting? They use the alt-right as a circus act that's meant to be laughed at.

Dude... we shill non-whites all the time.

this is what i if been trying to say. but shills try to frame me with literal no proof.

I can't say it definitively but he makes the same spelling mistakes as kraut, he's german, he doesn't like the alt-right, and when he gets mad he spergs out calling people white trash rednecks like he did on his old forum account, and the anti-sjw libertarian name fag goes on about alt-right things being psy-ops and was shilling about rage after storm last year, and that namefag makes the same spelling mistakes as this guy, and kraut.

>he used a symbol?
Yes, he uses a symbol of an SS division in practically every single one of his videos.

>watch his videos on i
I know, I watched a lot of them, even his entire WW2 series.

But you don't accidentally prominently display an SS symbol in your videos.

>shitskins can't sympathize
Why not? they don't have to kill themselves to make room for the ethno-state but they can at least say "yeah its pretty shitty how whites might not have a future in ameirca"

>He is trying to destroy the alt-right by making the alt-right attack anybody who is indifferent or only tolerant of our ideas.
No he isn't. pointing out how these guys use us a circus act is not something that's going to destroy the alt-right.

>The alt-right has always been able to express their views.
I know but what I'm getting at is that without these platforms the alt-right wouldn't get nearly as much exposure
>Calling the alt-right retarded is accepting? They use the alt-right as a circus act that's meant to be laughed at.
I don't know if you're solely referring to Tonka or some other people I haven't looked into, but if you look at Andy's streams from c.a. 3 months ago, you'll find him saying stuff like

>man the idea of a white ethnostate is fucking wack, dog
>yeah I don't think we should deport nonwhites, that's crazy they have a right to be here

and so forth
look at him now-- the same thing that happened to warski is going to happen to more people as soon as they realize that the people calling the alt-right retarded are in the wrong

After yesterday, Tonka is hard filtered, same goes for Jim and Andy Warski. Automated Mass flagging is happening right now. Shills giving liberal left cucks a platform can not be considered allies. Everybody who ever gave those NIGGERS a superchat, well done you useful idiots

>he doesn't like the alt-right,
WRONG, lie.

>he spergs out calling people white trash rednecks
WRONG, lie.

>the anti-sjw libertarian name fag goes on about alt-right things being psy-ops
WRONG, lie.

>was shilling about rage after storm last year
i literally dont even know who rage after storm. is.