Why does Sup Forums hate good studios like JC Staff and DEEN?

>Sup Forums is a single person

>Tuskihime anime

1/10

They're big enough to do multiple flops each season so every once in a while they make something decent just on sheer volume.

toradora is an embarrassment

You left a blank space between Railgun and Kill me baby

>No Shokugeki no Soma
You suck.
JC Staff is okay. Faggots just like to hate everything to be "edgy"

Why? I like it so far. I'm on the 22 episode. Bigly entertaining.

>JC Staff
They make a lot of Anime and you inevitably get a lot of trash, both High Profile (Danmachi) and low profile (Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu)
>DEEN
They make terrible adaptations of beloved Visual Novel (F/SN, Higurashi & Umineko are the first that come to mind) and they are infamous for terrible animation styles.

Plus there's the fact that neither studio makes original content.

why are people getting butthurt about the OPM backlash? if you thought about it for ten seconds you'd notice that JC Staff has never been a studio that pushes the boundaries for action animation. They do a lot of good stuff but they have no ground here.

I wonder how many people on Sup Forums today were actually around when those anime aired.

I miss Zero no Tsukaima. I miss Toradora spam forcing us into ghostposting. Sup Forums will never be enjoyable again.

It's just OPM fags hating it because Madhouse actually didn't consider their S2 a priority

Madhouse doesn't decide shit though.

I like these
Rest I didn't watch/didn't like

This image triggers me because Taishou Yakyuu Musume is actually a good show and doesn't deserve to be listed with the rest of that literal fucking garbage. Also, old DEEN was good, but that was a long time ago.

It's literally all just retarded Raildexfags that want to pretend they aren't shit eaters. Sup Forums has always known that JC was extremely hit or miss, emphasis on the miss for the last few years.

The problem isn't that Madhouse isn't animating it. Fuck Madhouse. They haven't been consistently good since the crash. It's that Natsume won't be directing it, and thus the animators that flooded in before won't be working on it. Also
>Rating Hayate the Combat Butler anything higher than a 6/10 for comfy.

>toradora
>good

That's like wondering why nobody likes Ganiax the tomato farmer even though they used to be good.

>It's just OPM fags
I'm no a OPMfag and I hate that shitty studio

There is no 10/10 anime on there

Toradora might be the only one on that list that's arguable.

Just because you have Rei doesn't mean you have a good show.

>Those anime choice except KLB
Disgusting as shit.
Should be
>Utena
>Azumanga Daioh
>Ghost Hunt

I was trying g to figure out how OPMfags are coping but damn this is sad.

Azumanga and Railgun S are the only good JC staff shows. The rest are utter garbage.

>Zero no Tsukaima
It had four seasons worth of anime over many years. You'd have to really be a newfag to not have been around for it.

true

Definitely not zero no tsukaima. Heard they bunched the series from second season onwards from the LN.

>Tsukihime anime

Both do adaptations. I personally think that DEEN are bros for adapting stuff like Sakamoto and Rakugo (AOTY two years in a row) but their animation is just shit most of the time. JC Staff can suck it though.

Author is dead tho

If I remember right someone else was selected to finish the LN series. It might get an anime to reset the newfag status of not having been around to watch this specific series. I doesn't make them not a newfag but just a little less of one if this series is your measuring stick.

Almost 10 years and I still mad

I really like J.C Staff, especially their 2010's style.
> To aru series
> Shigofumi
> Wixoss

>muh vagina bones

>shitting on hayate no gotoku
Fuck off.