Your country is shit

>Your country is shit
>You still love it no matter what
>People make memes and insult you casually, but you want to defend the good name of your motherland
>You still defend its honor, even if there is nothing to defend
>You will still die for your country
Why does it hurt so much?

Of course. I am a slider. How silly that I didn't think of that myself

>People make memes and insult you casually,
where? here? if anything Poland is held in esteem for the most part. and you mean irl, do you honestly really care what politically motivated western European cuck countries say about you for the sole purpose of bending your country to their will? grow a thicker skin.

Let's face the facts, we are being insulted casually

Because you know, deep down inside that you'd rather live in California or London then your shithole country and it hurts you so much that you shitpost on a racist message board.

I don't. I like living in Poland. It's just tiresome of being bullied

>Living in London.

i don't think so, most people like Polish posters and Poland. go find a proxy and post under a Brazilian, Swedish or Canadian flag and you'll find you have it easy.

Dear leaf, stop rustling my jimmies. I know the truth, and the truth is ugly

It's just bants you faggot. You're on a website made and originally populated by lonely men. Of course the culture will be harsh. Sack up you fucking scrub.

It's not that. It happens IRL. It just hurts

Pic related.

Uh

Poland is a fucking retarded shithole

It's no longer true

Ouch. And Finland has the best rock bands in the world

Could be worse.

please stop breaking into homes and stealing cars near our border.

Think of America, la atrocidad, and how butthurt they get. its beautiful.

>>Your country is shit
>>You still love it no matter what
>>People make memes and insult you casually, but you want to defend the good name of your motherland
>>You still defend its honor, even if there is nothing to defend
>>You will still die for your country
I do know that feel

It's in our genes. Just like it's being a cucked unlikable faggot in yours

You are weak. Kys.

Dude, as someone previously said this website is harsh on every country. Poland is one of the countries I have seen to be spared the least.

People died for Poland, honor your ancestors.

The people who generally hate Poland are usually Libtards that are worried about the "democratic development" there. This is bullshit, don't listen to it too much.

Other people who hate Poland are British people because Polish people are white, thus easier to hate on openly than the real issue: niggers and middle easterners.

Brofist. We are cucked in different ways.

I hoped for some motivational speech.

Okay. It's still better than the way it was in 90s.

Spared the most*

Just move away

Not to Germany of course

NO

NOOO

STOP IT

Haha. I was born in Poland, I will die in Poland. Literally. If it's your bullet, it'll make me more proud. Eternal kraut being eternal kraut.

Poles are honestly the biggest bunch of retards in the world. All loud, dumb and have funny looking potato heads that go red when they get mad, honestly hilarious. There's a reason everyone around you wanted to genocide you "people".

I gave it to you faggot. You just started crying about irl. Do they not teach you retards about sticks and stones when you're children?
Remember. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words may never harm me.

I didn't cry. But I started to lift. Only 5kg per hand, but I will get better

Anonku we west slavs are here to suffer that way.
Both west and east hate us but they exploit us as much as they can.
We don't have much here but we hate to be proud even of the small things. Otherwise, we would have nothing.

Only thing wich would remain for us is being slave to German companies.

Why the fuck would you care if liberals are scared over your democratic development?

Fuck liberals, liberals hate their own people. Man up, stop listening to bullshit and if someone offends you tell them to fuck off.

I don't care about liberals. I just have this feel that we are a laughing stock. "based boland" blah blah, but in the end "what a shithole haha"

Omfg fucking trolls xD fuck off, I'm out, this level of shit posting and professional victim mentality is pissing me off.

Sincerely,
- of slavic heritage

Maybe we're not the richest countries in the world but it's safe and comfy here.

i have a theory that in Western countries almost all the women have been less attractive so the men become industrious in order to create wealth and civilization in order to get the few decent looking ones (or sail around the world and establish colonies and look for women there) whereas in Poland/eastern Europe the women look better (on average) so the guys were just like "whatever, let's get some more vodka"

>Anonku
I don't remember the last time an user was so cute to me. You are correct. The problem is that your government doesn't treat us as partners, but they are like jews: exploit all you can, and kill the rest

Otherwise, we could have been kangz

Dude have you even been to London? To Paris? Have you SEEN what these cities look like? Hell even Malmo, looks like fucking 3rd world countries 10 times worse than Poland. Stop being such professional victims.

American infrastructure/roads are worse than Polish roads a lot of shit are worse. Stop taking things so fucking seriously.

It is. Unironically every day I thank God that I was born Polish. Westerners will never understand that. Life is good here, but we mustn't say that, because others will want to come here.

I know that they suck. But they still act like bitches when I talk with them. I live in Cracow, we have plenty of students worldwide here. And they can shittalk their city, but they always see Poland as inferior. It's like it's in their genes. They live a good life here, but they always consider my country as worse. I'm not whining btw, just describing the reality

>wah people say mean things
>It just hurts
>5kg per hand
Quit shitposting.

Sorry. I didn't mean to

Do you travel much? I think this is pretty normal. When you go to France they always look at you like a subhuman if you don't speak french. I've heard British people tell American people seriously to learn to speak properly.

It is normal -.-

Can't really sail anywhere when you are in a landlocked backwater tho.

I just want people to respect my country. Nothing fancy. But I see that people treat us as a joke. And the fact that Sup Forums likes Poland only makes it worse, because I know for sure that we are treated like niggers

Respect is earned, not given.

You know how many times a day I hear my country is a huge cucked country that women deserve to be raped that we are weak men etc etc. FUCKING DAILY. We all get the same level of shit as you do.

Regardless of country.
But worst of all, we get the biggest level of shit by our own people, because our own people, unlike your people, hate us and are trying to genocide whites. Just by virtue of being on this site most of us would lose our jobs.

He's right, it's normal. Everyone has to shit on someone to feel better. If you would go to Ukraine, even if you would live better there because your piwo and food costs half as much, you would still shit talk Ukraine and how it's even worse than Poland.

Stary, taki jest plan. Niech wszyscy myślą, że u nas jest źle.

This

But we did earn it. It's just that other countries ignore it, and pretend to not see anything.
Not whining, we can try harder, but it's a work of Sisyphus

But you are used to it (I don't know your flag, but I kinda guess it). You never were enslaved by krauts or russian. At certain point you start to think, that maybe you deserved that, you know? That maybe you were never really good to begin with, but maybe you just was a big fucking cuck, and got raped for your stupidity. Many questions, and a lot of self-doubt

The only thing I dislike about Ukraine is bandera. Otherwise I like them very much. You are right that the bullied bullies someone else, who in return bullies someone smaller

thats normal, poles do the same thing to ireland and most of them live in and on below poverty terms

Yup

Every V4 country is a shithole.
When u will get out of airplane you will be already missing your kidney.
We are freezing here to death. We can't afford warm clothes because we spent it all on pure ethanol.

I don't think we were ever landlocked

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Poles and Irish are basically the same people? To make things funnier, my name is Patrick and I fear snakes

Dude, an honest advice, get out of this victim mentality. Build some pride, focus positively. Fuck what other people say. Are you starving? No, are you homeless? No, are you being raped? No, then be happy.

You're starting to sound like a professional victim nigger, that shit is not attractive.

don't forget whole communities shit in one hole in the middle of village and those pesky siberian bears everywhere Peter

Also, don't forget to tip the cab driver, otherwise you'll get raped

There's not much hate for Poland, but there are a few individuals who spam so much that you get the impression the hate is common
>germans, no matter how weak we are, they will always see us as rival and their goal is exterminating us
>british/ american stormfags, which are the stupidest posters on Sup Forums anyway
>ukrainians

I am happy. I love my country. It's just that other people don't believe me when I say that I love my country. Look, I know that you mean well, but I am pissed off, because we are not pushovers, but damnit we are being treated like ones.

I agree, albeit ukrainians slowed down their retardation recently, probably because they don't have gas anymore

Respect is EARNED. And respect starts with SELF-RESPECT.

Work on your self esteem a bit more, if you build your entire self of self and self esteem on how others see you, this weakens you.

Sage does nothing moron

lol you're a fucking idiot
I do hope you die for this sad excuse of a country

I don't have problem with self-esteem, but the rest of the poles have, and it's tiresome, because they are the loudest

you have to put it in the options

Westerners can insult Poland all they want but all you can really do is laugh, because at the end of the day they live in a multi culti hellhole that is getting worse every single day with no signs of improving anytime soon and you live in a safe and nationalist society.

this, I think Switzerland might be the only uncucked country, the entire Scandinavia thouh (Norway, Sweden, Denmark) and Germany, France UK all are multikulti shitholes thanks to our dear SJW's.

Your country is actually quite unique and decent, if your politics don't ruin Poland you guys have the chance to create something good and STILL have it be your true unique home. Instead of selling yourself to some other nationality like many douches before you.

No, Poland is a shithole. West is so perfect that everybody wants to move there. Don't spout lies about us on the Internet.

We have problem with Germany, we can live with that. UK is treating us like shit, and our citizens are being randomly killed because they are Polish. Turkey would be a partner, but they are muslim. China, fucking china wants to build a silk road, but doing so will fuck every economy everywhere. Russia is a drunkard retard, they will not attack us, but they will do everything they can to undermine us. Israel is scared of our national heroes, and US is their puppet. We are in a bad situation, while we have an ambition to lead the intermarium, v4 and bring some common sense to the world. Our allies are all sissies or traitors, others treat us as a farm, and we have to protect ourselves from scumbags. It's a difficult situation. We will live with that, but it hurts. I just have to let it out

>not whining
>entire thread is you whining
This is why no one respects you.

This. Poland is so poor that we keep the internet in the buckets. Don't come here.

I just wanted to confront my fears

It's no multiculti hell hole, even if you live in the city.

No you didnt. You came to a hurtbox expecting a hugbox. Build a bridge and get over it.

Switzerland is easily the most uncucked country in Europe, mabye even in the entire world. Poland is also high up there. I might be biased though because I'm half Polish. Still, I can't recall seeing any non-whites when I went to Poland.

Learn to handle the bantz. Gotta be able to laugh about yourself once in a while.

But you already did it. You are a great guy. Had I lived in US, I would go to a gym with you. No homo, though

It's not the bant, it's the fear that the bant is true

If you can do something to change that, then do it. If not, just accept that no country is perfect.
If you want to, you can also go visit a progressive and tolerant Western European country to see how good you have it. Try Paris, I've been there a few years ago and it's pretty much indistinguishable from an African capital at this point.

I guess we live on different planets then because it sure as shit looks that way to me.

I accept that my country is not perfect, but for the last 2 years, every single country was attacking ours. Most of it was jewish propaganda, but damn, it's hard. I am aware that it's going to be harder, but I think how to convince my compatriots to not give up, because they might lose their shit

Show your countrymen what's happening in Western Europe. Show them news, pictures and videos about refugees culturally enriching the countries they go to. Ask them if they want the same thing to happen in Poland.

for last year or so people on Sup Forums keep sucking poland cock actually

What a fucking cuck. I'll tell you why it hurts, it's because you haven't moved your fat ass anywhere and seem to cling to this retarded idea that other countries don't have the same problems. Goddamn commies and their fucking propaganda, it'll probably take generations to undo the damage and the ever present inferiority complex.

I do. I have a meeting with my group on thursday. We will discuss the problems of the west unironically. And frankly, they will spread further. I mean, your advice is okay, but I feel like I'm fighting a lonely fight

It's a nice speech, but you know yourself it's not that. We might achieve everything, but we will be still treated like a fucking joke. You don't believe me, make a polish joke in other Sup Forums thread

Try being Canadian you fucking dummy

stfu pole its just a joke. Poland is fucking good cuckboi but little bitches like you will ruin it stfu. Poland will be the saviour of Europe as long as you prevent mutts from coming in.

I love Poland.

People are mostly friendly. Even if you tell them you russian. Great old architecture. Dirt cheap. I love Poland. Love to transit thru Poland. Polish roadcafes are fantastic example of affordable home cooking.

Polish villages are clean and neat.

No africans and arabs.

And i love polish language.

Being known as bant master? I wish

It's exactly that mate. I see the same cucked comments (I mean, literally the same shit) on various American news outlets coming from the leftists.

And the rightwingers swallow it eagerly, they like the jokes. They might say "good, poland, don't give up", but they think "what a shithole, what a fucking joke of a country". BTW, don't come here, it's a shithole, and we are full

No, I mean that the American left is spitting on the US in the very same vein. It's commie brainwashing.

>Being known as bant master?
>canadian
so many other flaggots on this board have it worse than you as I and others have already pointed out to you repeatedly already ITT. still don't understand your neurotic insecurity. you'd fit in well in Canada.

because your a idiot.

What a whiney faggot. Poland is the best country in Europe and you whine about having nothing to defend. You should try being German or Swede.