WHITE question

We are a minority on / pol /. But how can we speed up the process of destroying all the whites and their culture, as well as mixing them? What are some thoughts? I hate white people as fuck and i think it's cool that white losers mating with asian girls because offspring still is ours. We really need white genocide without trolling, whites are weak, stupid and naive race

t. Phillipino student

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnation.inquirer.net/102688/filipinos-second-shortest-in-southeast-asia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you want to destroy whites just support america, they're doing a fine job of blacking whats left of whites in the world

bump

It's already being dealt with. Literally every American has non white relatives because they racemix so much.

In Europe, 30% of babies are Muslim and there are many other ethnicities. And they mix with whites. In 100 years they'd disappear, or just be confined to ghettos like in South Africa.

>In 100 years
too slow for me :(

bump2

Sage

Lol bump

Go awwaaaaaayyy

You're next. Also Slavs aren't white so we survive.

fuck off poolack you are white subhuman like ruskie

Explain this picture, is that a black dude participating in a polish nationalist rally?

Yea, celebrations of the Polish Warsaw Uprising.

mix all you want youll never get rid of us if you fucking COMBINE our DNA with your own dumbass.

We are a majority on / pol /. But how can we speed up the process of destroying all the Filipinos and their culture, as well as mixing them? What are some thoughts? I hate Filipino people as fuck and i think it's cool that Filipino losers mating with white girls because offspring still is ours. We really need Filipino genocide without trolling, Filipinos are weak, stupid and naive race

>t. Phillipino student
always the pinoys who hate whites in secret and act all passive aggresive. wont attack unless you have your back turned and will never talk anything out, and will talk shit behind your back and never to your face. Also I notice a lot of confusion about race involved with pinoys where they think they are black and constantly make everything about race. The worst choice in a friend, untrustworthy, and worst type of Asian period.
t. one was my best friend for 15 years until he realized I wouldn't blindly agree with him that every white person is racist all the time because I wasn't a fucking pussy

fuck off forever

Chad Thundercock is rising, unshackled from bullshit guilt syndrome. We're gonna' reclaim our white excellence and you drooling inferiors will be exposed for what you are!

lol. shut up white boy and suck some brown and black dicks

((We)) are a Minority.

both their noses make me angry

>Kloe Kardashian has never seen a white penis
Except her own

Shit, you can tell by the size of those nose holes that air is free.

>offspring still is ours
Putang ina mo, literally. So many of you depressed asian spic mutts born from whores who American military fags fucked.

show your real flag whiteoid subhuman

I will not go down like they say I will.

Old TV and an OLD car battery.
If You take an old TV and apply a strong current, You can and will shoot an electromagnetic pulse.

I don't have to show you shit because I am literally what I described. instead of depression it's disdain for flips like you. thank fuck I grew up in America.

If you hate white people so much then what are you doing in a white country? Go the fuck back to your shithole third world country in the Philippines you fucking cancerous leech. You think Russians want you there?

>white country
soon this shit dissapear in every continent

bumpp

bumppp

bumpp

Youre going to get stabbed and killed in Russia, and it couldnt happen to a more deserving person. Enjoy, shitskin.

wow nice sci-fi

So basically you hate civilization.

It is funny, because it happens all the time and will happen again. More shitskin non-russian filth, more dead bodies will be at the end.

No I hate whiteoid subhumans

Bumping your own threads is straight up retarded.
Spend your time around non-whites in large groups/communities and see how you like each race.
Also Russians aren't really white, they're like white people's nogs.
I am going to marry an Asian woman and pay to get white eggs and have like 12 white kids with an Asian mother to feed them and teach them a foreign language and comfort.

Civilization is the bed of liberalism.

Bumpp

Bumpp

Up

Philipino houseboy hates whites. Has to communicate his hate in white language while living in white country using internet (white invention) using electricity (white invention) on PC (white invention) i could go on but you get the jist.
Kill yourself flip flop nigger.

>Phillipino
it's Filipino, BTFO fag

So what? What you gonna do pasta Untermench? I do what I can fuck off lol
Go and prep your black bull

ano ang pagkakaiba

globalnation.inquirer.net/102688/filipinos-second-shortest-in-southeast-asia

>assblasted Filipino manlet seeing the tall slavs BLEACHING his midget women en masse
Of course he wants them all dead
sage

Read full OP-text
>i think it's cool that white losers mating with asian girls because offspring still is ours.
Because of our dominant colored genes
Also Russians too feminine for any girls most of they are average western cucks

What is it like knowing I could buy you?

I guess little babydick here got bullied by Ivan.

>dialogue about dick size

White culture: the post

Stupid ? Fuck off subhuman

Philipne capital.
Manilla, "little man" "manlet"

My sides.

You are manlet and pizza brainlet . Also all your woman with hysteric syndrome because of your faggot man