BASED SERBIAN WOMAN

Dayanna Volitich, a 25-year-old social studies teacher at Crystal River Middle School in Florida, has been secretly hosting the white nationalist podcast “Unapologetic” under the pseudonym “Tiana Dalichov” and bragging about teaching her views in a public school, HuffPost has discovered.

In her most recent podcast on Feb. 26, a guest railed against diversity in schools, dismissing the idea that “a kid from Nigeria and a kid who came from Sweden are supposed to learn exactly the same” and have the “same IQ.” Volitich enthusiastically agreed with the guest, and went on to argue that “science” has proven that certain races are smarter than others.

In the same episode, Volitich boasted about bringing her white nationalist beliefs into the classroom and hiding her ideology from administrators. She said that when parents complained to the school’s principal about how she is injecting political bias into the classroom, Volitich lied to the principal and said it was not true

huffingtonpost.ca/entry/florida-public-school-teacher-white-nationalist-podcast_us_5a99ae32e4b089ec353a1fba

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/75F3r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

would marry

Dayanna, if you're lurking here, pls post feet. Thanks.

>In the same episode, Volitich boasted about bringing her white nationalist beliefs into the classroom and hiding her ideology from administrators. She said that when parents complained to the school’s principal about how she is injecting political bias into the classroom, Volitich lied to the principal and said it was not true

Shouldn't have bragged about it publicly
smdh

not white. podcast sucks. huffpost looking to intimidate non libs.

archive that shit you madman

archive.is/75F3r

>not white.

>not white

need to be knocked up asap

Posting someones name online without their consent is illegal, isn't it?

>25
looks 40

> Marxist indoctrination bad
> fascist indoctrination good

hmmm

>in Florida
Sounds about right

(((white)))
Not with that nose.

>let my race die
>save my race

56%-ers strike again.

School itself is a form of indoctrination.
Would you rather self destructive marxist ideology? Or self preservation with nationalist idealogy?

You cant cry about one and support the other, unless you enjoy being a hypocrite that no one can take seriously

Not unless I'm a fascist I can.

She should convert to Judaism

Why the fuck not? We don’t give a flying fuck about equal representation. You’re side has been brainwashing for kids for decades and you don’t expect us to fight back?

Whiter than you, Jamal.

Found the kike.

So that's why she dissappeared from Internet recently

Nice to see more fash women in the movement, she just needs to push out some babies and america is golden

>serbians
>white
since when do slavic niggers think they're white
kek

we are white when it suits you

Well, if leftists indoctrinate kids in school, why shouldn´t we do that as well?

>we are white when it suits you

Whiter than mohammed. Let's unfuck the continent and then get back to fighting each other afterwards.

STFU kike.

What a dumb bitch. I had a room mate literally from Nigeria and he was a smart and talented computer scientist. Racial IQ theory is lame, it's shitty cultures dragging down the other races.

Both alt-cucks and leftcucks love doxxing. Big surprise.

Right. I remember her, she has been on a some Alt-Right podcasts before.
What's going to happen to her now?

>the eternal kraut
I don't need to be white I just need to be a Serb, since my country's not a multicultural shithole like yours. Same goes for Croatia, Poland, Slovakia and other Slav countries (the only exceptions are Russia and Bosnia)

Your move Hans

Nobody is white. And you don't even have a podcast.

Literally whiter than you, Mohammed.

Did u suck his dick?

i bet she was a member here

Forgot pic.

>

The far right is trying to make an emotional plea of white victimhood and supposed genocide to centrists, democrats and other conservatives. When you turn around and essentially support doing the same to nonwhites any argument you may have had of how whites are being treated goes out the window and justifies the actions of the far left and galvanizes their group and all the points they have made about how "evil white people are"

fucking kill yourself you fucking bitch

you gotta start the unfucking

go back to turkey shitskin, the only white person you have in ur shithole is anzu kek 1% out of 99 population

>be german
>literally traget whites for "lebensraum" and "reichcommisariats"
>still think you have any say over who is white or not

>leafpost

cool story bro
and even if true, your nigerian 'smart' computer scientist wasn't that smart, its just you who was dumb in comparison.

>cant hide her powerlevel even when her job depends on it

never confide in a woman

That who can take seriously? The piles of dead enemies? Lol ok.

Okay

This. :/

le 56% face meme is real

You are a fucking retard. Niggers and kikes don't give a flying fuck and proven to have no empathy for whites. Te guilt that trow onto us whites has never nor ever will work when thrown on them.
South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Haiti is proof of this.

Are you fucking dumb or what? We look out for our own side. We want our side to triumph and we will always favour our side over non whites side. You seem to think moral equivalences are some kind of force of nature that’s can’t be violated. Hint: they’re not. We support our successes at others expense and we oppose anything that comes at our expense.

You do realize that Europe has many ethnicities and not all of them have Germanic pig noses

>those black soulless eyes
the fuck?

She's one of yours gypsy.

No I did not. We talked about anime and played basketball.

I've grown up besides people of all races. Anyone whose parents were born here share my culture and have been contributors to this nation. I've lived with smelly Bangladeshi and Pakistani immigrants who were retarded dirty Muslims.

The key is to raise them here and make them like us. If we take too many immigrants at once, they change what "us" is and spoil the whole thing.

All races are capable of flourishing when raised in a superior culture.

The similarity to whateverhernamewas chick who caused the whole race realism debate on youtube is uncanny.

Bitch unironically looks like a jew

I took look forward to a based black man breeding my daughter and raising the mulattos to be patriotic citizens.

We are indeed men of culture.

Doesn't look like she has cute feet in all honesty.

Stop. She doesnt.
She looks like a Serbian. A gypsy.

>anecdote is proof
only leafs are this dumb

Why is it always the mutts that have the most difficulty hiding their power level

>Serbs
>white

How fucked is she?

And?

>being moral and "non-hypocritical" is the way to win, yuppers!
>has been practiced for 50 years by cucked boomers and has only resulted in loss

>le serbs are gypsies
You know, I could sit here and argue with you, but I realised that you never even saw a gypsy in real life

fuck off mutt

>I'm 1/37th Serbian!!!!

This.

No shitposting, unironically looks like every serb woman i ever saw, granted i haven't seen an incredible amount. But living on the coast i have not seen any croat women that look like this. Maybe its the serb south you guys talk about?

You don't have a daughter and earmark her for BBC, you teach her what values to appreciate and let the free market do the rest. I personally don't want my daughter to mate with a black man because I think they make ugly kids, but as long as he shares my values then it's acceptable.

Seriously kek. Anyone who claims that people with tanned skin are gypsies surely hasn't seen a gypsy irl because they are fucking foul.

Thats a cute el goblino...

You should be able to tell your own race from a mexican mutt

>Maybe its the serb south you guys talk about?
Who knows, maybe she could be. I live in Vojvodina and have literally never seen a woman that looks like that

Absolute bullshit honestly.

>

Fuck you both, we all know you're genetically identical

>marxist indoctrination
feed the kids trap pills and let them love adults
>fascist indoctrination
these kids are going to be on your firing squad

search for Volitic online, there is no match
that's strange

Appears like she has lighter eyes in the OP... Either way she's extremely ugly

Serbs and Croats that is

LA CREATURA

Hey, Serbs are white gypsies and dont you forget it.

>I live in Vojvodina and have literally never seen a woman that looks like that
You literally posted a woman that looks similar to her.

>This is 25....
The wall was hit hard

>indoctrination
If there are 100 teachers, and 99 teach one option, but only one teacher teaches a different opinion, then how could the be considered "indoctrination?" In all honesty, the fact that she will almost doubtlessly be fired proves just how pervasive Marxist indoctrination is. She'll be getting the boot for doing what every other teacher in the school system does.

White teacher: "Gets arrested for fucking a student"

Slavfu teacher: "Gets arrested for holding a white nationalist podcast"

When did you take the Slavfu pill?

I'd pour my fertile, garlic-flavored white sauce in her moist and warm serbian wombs, if you catch my drift.

>Nigerian
>Talented Computer Scientist

#include

for (int i=0;i

Who gives a flying fuck what she is, fact is she said nothing racist and only pro-white.
So many fucking shills here are like "she not white she this" instead of being happy that we ave a female teacher that was out there fighting the good fight.

You fucking kike niggers need to leave Sup Forums.

Nah

Written by (((klein))

It's nice to see our side is using the left's tactics.

There'll be no one to call you "hypocrite" once your enemies are dead.

A young woman who respects herself as a slav?

PRISON

this

>Hey, Serbs are white gypsies and dont you forget it.
The eternal mutt, possibly diaspora

>You literally posted a woman that looks similar to her.
Out of like 70 people in the picture, you found 1 that looks SOMEWHAT like her, good job