Height privilege is a thing

>height privilege is a thing

in b4 pretentious dutch with fun orca facts

It's definitely a thing when it comes to getting women.

you are mexican bro
what do you expect? Its not like your people are known for their physical prowess.

>You are Mexican
>Burgwarr edukaytion.

I'm short so I agree.

Don't you have a field to poo in? Better hurry so you can make it to your 7-11 job

mate thats a fucking potato

This is actually a good idea. What short people don't understand is that being tall in a noisy bar or party is actually a handicap. You have to really bend over to be on the same level as others to hear what they are saying

>obvious bait
>the poo bites down hard
status quo maintained

>We won't stop until everyone looks the same and act the same.

Mexican women are midgets Juan.

#notall

Don't you have a school to shoot Autistic burghurr?
>He thinks it's a bait.
Nah you burgers are that retarded

India literally has trained squads that teach grown indian men how to use the restroom

I go to other countries to get height privillege.
>6'3"
>just half an inch above the manlet cutoff here

which one is the fish eating only sub-species?

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

So what kind of solutions did they propose? Do we saw pieces off of tall people's legs to make them the same height as others?

Buy better phones. Lmao.

It's not bait. Americans have poor eyesight as a result of race mixing.

5'4'' dude here
ama

I'm 6'1. How much do you despise tell people?

Tall

Look at the picture, dumbfuck. This was a social experiment, obviously; no one thinks "height privilege" can be "solved."

I thought education in Finland was supposed to be second-to-none?

Have none of these faggots read Harrison Bergeron and understood that it was fiction and not an instruction manual?

>in b4 pretentious dutch
Nah, we're not even the tallest anymore.
Fucking Montenegro is counted as tallest since they got independence.

Now we have to focus on our below-sea-level privilege.
Apparently every country that's a majority below sea level is richer and more successful than the average African country so clearly we are born privileged and owe all our wealth to that fact.

>6'1"
>tall
i guess youre the only one thats not a leprechaun

not at all
im not vengeful, just bitter
nature is a bitch and life is unfair but tall people did nothing wrong

It's tall enough for Ireland. Especially with boots. 6'2 is the Chad ideal.

(4) eats fish and (6) eat 95% salmon

shut the fuck up. fake ass problems you keep worrying about.

You honestly are worse then those organizing such parties. just fucking ignore it you dumb fuck.

>fish eating only

Really?

They are called "killer whales" because they kill whales.
If they only eat fish they are like vegetarian tigers - not worthy of the name.

One time a guy charged me from behind while standing in a queue to a night club, knocking me over and hitting the side of my head once before the bouncer grabbed him and carried him away.
He shouted
>what's it like getting your ass kicked by a short arse!?

I was pretty surprised but unharmed and what he shouted was so funny.

1.Pour drips of water on the ground everywhere
2.???
3.PROFIT

had me a giggle

a checked too

Kek, is that what they call a napoleon complex?

>height privilege

This is LITERALLY a manlet problem

I just can't do this anymore holy shit

Napoleon complex would be a short over achiever. The guy that knocked me over is just someone that constantly has shortness on his mind lol.

No such thing, tall people have some disadvantages too , they get more blood clots which makes an early heart attack or stroke way more likely, an increased risk of cancer, a way higher chance of developing atrial fibrillation, and suffering back pain

That's a really nice page. Do you know the name of the book?I need it for reasons.

Or maybe he was just playing a joke?
I could imagine some of his friends dared him to do that.

Doing it in front of a bouncer also suggests joke because you're basically safe from getting into a serious fight.

The benefits of being short man is you'll look better if you transition to a girl.

kek, poor fella
imagine how he must feel like, then again that was an ass move but my young me can relate

> Show up at height privilege party
> Be 6'4"
> Wear biggest lifters can find
> Fuck the world

It is user.

For example, If you are a manlet you are undateble to most women. And the women that think you are dateable would still not date you because of your height. So there is that. Genetics a bitch.

Subscribe Me!

Heard of shit like this as well, have a chad friend, he's about 6'2 and he's a tank, he says manlets try start fights with him on nights out

>tfw 5’11.5”
>tfw surrounded by turbo-manlet Arabs
>tfw tower over everybody, even at uni

Feel good, but I suppose I can never leave the country.

thank you jesus

>tfw 6 foot 2 and extremely ugly
People seem to take notice of my ugliness faster than if I was a manlet.

Well fuck me for being 6'3'' right? I should be ashamed that my biology made me this way shit man.

Is charging into people and knocking them over a joke? What he said sounds more like a joke on him than on me. I think he was high on drugs. Also short.

come the fuck on jesus

Lmao, people like this are so retarded. People in the world are getting raped, murdered and mutilated, but I don't want you to feel bad because you're shorter than others.

Looks like a fun party

>Is charging into people and knocking them over a joke?

I don't know.
What else is there to do when you're drunk in Ireland?

1. Drink more
2. Chase girls
3. Look for drugs at the end of the night when everything is closed

relatable

Funny.
I am 2.05 Meters tall.
Wanna take part in such a party and see all these leftist dwarfs to compensate that with these shoes.
The next party will probably be a "walk equal" party. Especially problematic, if they still consider height being an issue.
Leftist idiocy.

If youre white dude

its really not O'Brien. 6'4 or kill yourself

>Meme the shit out of this
>Niggers want their cities below sea level because cargo cult
>Wyatt Mann helps because reparayshuns
>All niggers move to low cities
>EmpireOfDust.webm
>Levees fail due disrepair
>No more niggers

Kek

Yeah height is a “privilege” but not when you have big cumbersome plastic bricks on the bottom of your feet

You literally are a manlet. 6’4 is the bottom line. You’re just the king of manlets unfortunately

They aren't going to realise that, they're all the same height, no one needs to bend over, if anything they should mirror the difference around the average but shift upwards to avoid cutting the lower legs off tall people or having them walk around on their knees. I think it'd be worth it alone just to see drunk dwarfs on 8ft tall stilts.

looks funny desu

t. my only redeeming quality is my height

where is the gold?

6’5 and no girl wants to date me because I look like a freak. Constantly break my bones when I fall.

Being a manlet sucks in most social situations.
It has some advantages like needing less food, fitting in tight places, making gains faster, but they seem irrelevant to me

will you ever come off of those lucky charms?

Yes but what about dick privilege?

Did i say this?
You are projecting!

I just wanted to point out the obvious idiocy to have such thing as an " XXXXX equal" party.
What's next? Equal hair color party? Equal teeth party?

We are individuals and especially the leftist idiots should start to get this.

>Makes your penis look bigger

all gone, gerls and drank ain't cheep ya fecker

6'4 is the freak line. You might get away with 6'3

nay

Height Privilege IS a thing. Probably the most basic and primal form of privilege.
People copy nature in believing that the bigger will ultimately be the more likely to win out in a battle of wills, if reduced to an actual battle.

Thus most people enter into social interaction with people smaller than them with the implicit belief that they are dominant in the conversation.

This is why taller people get women eaisier than short, get jobs easier, get paid more, and are almost ubiquitous in leadeship positions.

However, if you are short, as I am, and go through life using it as an excuse you will always be a loser, versus working to be better and ending up superior in every way to your competition, except height.

Everyone who attended that deserves the rope and whoever came up with the idea deserves to be disemboweled.

It also matters in getting respect from men. That's why the average height of CEOs is 6'0. The average height of presidents is also been above average George Washington was 6'2 which back then was massive due to poor nutrition of the average person. He couldn't have been taken seriously if he was a manlet.

I would just go and brag about how much smaller my blue shoes were than everyone else's.

Some short guys have Napolean complexes, but its a real minority.
Most of what is called "Napolean" complex is taller people not liking when a short person doesn't just accept a submissive or lesser social position in an interaciton because of their height. Basically, "what's your problem? why are you angry I'm treating you condescendingly?"

But what would a little beaner know about height privledge paco.

>Be me. Short bald guy with no booster shoes...

>t. Gimli, son of Glóin.

>what's your problem? why are you angry I'm treating you condescendingly?
Fuck those guys

Almost all short men have mental illness, when they see a tall chad it triggers them.

You're all framing this issue incorrectly. This all is merely a Gender issue, women are more often shorter, and people in general subscribe to these social norms that taller people, more often men, are dominate.

Therefore height privilege is actually a feminist and gender issue, and this is one way we are slowly making the world a more equal place, you fucking bigots

I am 2,05 meter and i converted it into merrimutt system that says i am 6,7 merrimutts tall

I never talk "down" to people and await them to be submissive in a conversation.
Sure, i have to angle down my head, but it's not for the purpose of getting them "under my control" or so.

But i have very often seen examples of what you said and fully agree that this can be an issue. Allthough i think that such parties are just leftist shit that can't cope with reality or wants at least to nullify it. Which is not possible.

According to me and some few others my height, 95% or the worlds population would need to have such freakkin shoes on them 24/7 in order to compensate and get equal to people like me. Not a realistic scenario.

>t.Beta bitches who dont know how to navigate conversations and play the game

Im laughing at you shorty, the girl with us is ignoring you and you cant find anything interesting to say while we laugh ;)

It's fine for a man to achieve. It's when the short man refuses to accept anything but his total dominance in all situations that people call him napoleon and think he is compensating. I have such a friend.

I just point it out when he is being awkward.

No you half-wit, it's a nature issue. Women aren't immune- it applies to women too. Short men are basically considered much like women to tall men- that is to say : You aren't a threat, and so I will be socially dominant.

>Therefore height privilege is actually a feminist and gender issue

Please neck yourself, or take a basic logic class.

True, even mama June wants a hot piece of 6 something faggot

It runs deeper than "talking down" to someone. Good egalitarian people like yourself, and lots of others, make it a point not to treat people lesser because they are shorter- thank you.

But it still happens. You can't deny that in your brain you feel like if push came to shove, pun intended, you'd be victorious. If a impassable conflict arose in decision making between you an the shorter person, you assume your way would prevail.

I'm 5'6, and even *I* do it. I hate it when its obvious someone is just treating me that way, but when I am talking to a guy who is 5'2, I catch myself operating from the same frame. "Yes- we are 'equal' but deep down I am dominant."
Its the result of eons of evolutions and "fight or flight"/"friend or foe" mental development.

I'm 6'7 with a gf who is 5'2. I get comments that it looks like im walking with my daughter. She's 19 and i'm 25.

Did i fuck up anons? The stares i get from people sometimes makes me worry they gonna call cops on me because she looks like she is 13.

Whats the secret De Boer?