(((MyHeritage))) is at it again Thread

So I did a myheritage test i'm from Spain and i got 80% Iberian, 10% Sardinian and 4,7% north african. The jews in spain are sephardi but i have none of that in my DNA but the test says I am 1,4% ashkenazi jewish how is this even possible and what does pol think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sweden has enough shitskins without you, m8

Not my choice and atleast i don't behave like a goatfucker and i have an education.

Do you ever pretend to be an Arab to get Swedish pussy and special treatment?

No i'm pretty fucking white and i have blue eyes. Mostly southern spaniards look like arabs. They are the rape babies that mixed with the celts of the northern part. Many spaniards look like this pic related.

Jewish DNA doesn't exist. Do you really think this group of mutts who mixed with locals everywhere they went have any distinguishable DNA? It's basically some random middle eastern DNA that they picked arbitrarily to make kikes happy and anyone could have it.

southern spaniards dont look like arabs, only north african is found in Spain and asociated sub saharan. Foreign input clines increase from east to west, not north to south. most n- african is from either Cartaginians/ neotlithic farmer earlier

I don't have it

less memey flag

Uhm okay sweetie

Look another idiot nigger who doesn't know history

READ: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus

Muslims ruled territories in spain for 800 years
I don't care if they are niggers, arabs or berbers the thing is that the south is more brown because of that not so much because of the carthaginians.

i am a sephardic jew
and stop it you fucking nigger we are mixed with the arabs and the berbers not with niggers like with you

You are retarded? Andalusia along with Catalonia are the regions with less maghrebi blood of the peninsula
(Want to know what is the region with the highest? Galicia, in the NORTH)

Kill yourself, I know that Spaniards where illiterate, but to THAT POINT???

You are a shitskin, you should probably fler to Israel before its too late

Why is it so hard to understand that you might have moroccan or tunisian blood in your veins? Is not that odd. Doesn't mean you're part black or part moorish.

gas your left hand

youmean galicia the highest moor blood or the oposite? Also I'd say Baskes are the ones with less moorish blood or none for that matter.

that you should understand how those dna tests work and that depending on the resolution the specific company uses you may get very different results(i.e 23&me seems to be the more "forgiving" so to speak)
at best, download the data and do independent tests plus get a genealogy tree done to see if the jew signal is real or not

Thy tried to say I’m 0.5% nigger. I took the raw data and put it in GED Match. I’m not a fucking nigger.

There were strands of DNA that said with way more certainty that I was East Asian, yet they marked that as Finnish. A tiny spot that sometimes matches with African and other times not; they marked as nigger.
>either they are over compensating because they say they don’t have many black data sources or it is because they are run by Jews.

Stfu nigger

Being a shit skin among superior Nords must be rough for you.

Im 100% swedish and you are literal scientifically confirmed nigger. Must be hard...

Exactly what i said the north is least moorish except galicia like you said but the south is still pretty moorish as it was under muslim rule the longest