I want to make a thread about student council presidents in anime

I want to make a thread about student council presidents in anime.

So:

WHAT THE FUCK. I mean they're always some kind of elite student that has it all and in some cases has more authority than adults.

Any Japanese person here can tell me more about these guys? What's their deal?

Sounds just like the systems you have in western schools. It's commentary on nepotism.

Congrats, you’ve discovered one of my most hated anime trope

what about this guy

The point of my post wasn't to say I discovered something new but to start discussion about student council presidents.

Like how much authority do they actually have?
What's their actual job? They always do budgets and decide on events but like isn't that something the school administration should be doing?

>>Like how much authority do they actually have?
Practically zero. They're exaggerated, just like every group of students going to the beach and splitting watermelons that cost more than their monthly allowances combined.

No, this is an Sup Forums topic.

Anime isn't real

Well since this is not real then lets trace down the origin of the trope.

What anime had the first student council president?

That shit happens in uni, user, just exaggerated Student Councils have authority and are basically the representatives of the students.

He's a fucking bro

Would you punch your kid cause he bleached his hair?

It's an allegory of real government

Because it looks good on your resume when you graduate and apply for a top-tier university to spend every waking hour studying so you don't disappoint your family and become a respectable salaryman who catches the shinkansen into Tokyo every day.

So did she ever become an astronaut?

This girl literally ruined everything and
he fucking suffered for it.
I still cry at the scene when he thanks her after the fight between her and taiga

ringo a cute

very
>tfw no pantsu shown in this scene

Best prez of the season.

What did you think of this?

I dunno man, the fight scene was cool and the president breaking down was cool.

Taiga is a shit character anyway. Fuck her.

Was she Council prez?

I thought that blond dude was a pretty big Mary Sue.

all that show taught us is that forcing yourself on a girl is all right as long as you are attractive.

Life lessons learned m9

>Was she Council prez?
Are you serious? It's literally in the title of the show.

Ah Kaichou means student council prez, got it.
Yea I watched that a long time ago so sorry for not remembering.

Piece of shit Eigo-no-sensei here. My schools seitoukaichou is nothing like anime grill. Although she is easily one of the coolest students and we often talk about Shinkai Makoto movies.

You go there.
You teach Eigo.
You go home.

Don't fraternize with the students you fucking pedo.

Bleaching or dyeing your hair is okay. Things like tattoos, piercing, smoking and weed deserve a belt to the ass, though.

You are an ok guy!

>Student Council President
Allow me and my nigga Masafumi Akagi to join this thread

You'd take a belt to your daughter if she pierced her ears? Or are you talking about non-standard piercings.