>Volksraad on the issue
youtube.com/watch?v=MW273gSW0A0

>Malema’s reasoning
youtube.com/watch?v=7Cd0MLMMua4

>Pieter Groenewald warns landowners
youtube.com/watch?v=002_dB69G00

>Full motion debate
enca.com/south-africa/live-video-parliament-debates-the-land-issue

Motion passed in Parliament to amend land rights, be they urban or rural, with 74% majority. White MPs walked out of parliament.

In August this year the constitutional court will rule for the amendment of the constitution regarding property rights. Not only that the new president confirmed that by the end of the year they will start dealing with companies that aren't Black enough, deal with (white) hatespeech, which includes banning the old flag and national anthem.

As soon as they start the economy will drop exponentially until we have no industries or farms left and are massively in debt, since the government would never dare stop once they have started or their voters will drag them through the streets.

>Farm attack victim’s grave desecrated
twitter.com/302Steven/status/969602000110239744?s=19 |
archive.fo/dZM8y

>New Zealand First and Labour veto proposal to condemn South Africa's decision to allow land owned by white farmers to be confiscated
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2018/03/david-seymour-refuses-to-congratulate-olympians.html

>Britain must intervene in SA land debate‚ says member of European Parliament
timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-03-02-britain-must-intervene-in-sa-land-debate-says-member-of-european-parliament/

>JOIN THE EMERGENCY DISCORD AND DISCUSS THE TOPIC FURTHER:

GyVJnMn

Other urls found in this thread:

southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/expropriation-motion-remains-theft-a-declaration-of-war/
tlu.co.za/index.php/en/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia
action.donaldjtrump.com/listening-to-america-2018-survey
twitter.com/freestartr/status/970073505520746496?s=20
freestartr.com/project/suidlanders-humanitarian-aid-civil-defense-fund/
suidlanders.org/
suidlanders.org/get-involved/
m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/mk-veterans-steal-pietermaritzburg-homes-20180227
youtube.com/watch?v=FhCLonIO7C4
youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S8mMA4ptzcU
rt.com/business/410968-brics-gold-trade-system/
bullionstar.com/blogs/ronan-manly/russia-china-new-gold-trading-network/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/we-are-cutting-the-throat-of-whiteness-malema-on-plans-to-remove-trollip-20180304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TAU executive committee, which represents South Africa's farmers, issued this statement.:

TAA's Executive Committee considers the decision of the National Assembly to amend the Constitution to allow expropriation without compensation, as a mere theft and the commencement of a process of nationalization of land and property.

The government is warned that they should expect many farmers to regard it as a declaration of war. No one stole ground. It has been bought and many mortgages are or are still being paid for the most expensive, and worked from sunrise to sunset to pay the ground and to make sure that there is food at each table. Nobody will give away goodness, regardless of the country's Constitution. Theft remains theft, even if it is authorized in a constitution.

People who are currently in the process of buying property already ask the question why transfer duty should still be paid to the state? They are now taxed, just to eventually lose everything.

Similarly, there is a growing feeling among farmers to keep up with the payment of land tax to third-level governments.

TLU SA is also going to face criminal charges against police leaders who claim that the land was stolen. In the past, TLU SA has already offered a R100 000 reward for anyone who can prove the land stolen. Nobody came to the fore, but the talk about it is still heard. Now it's time that those who claim it must prove too.

TLU SA, together with all the role-players who set South Africa's future first, will fight this policy, other than the political parties that try to implement it, clearly set their political survival.

News article about statement:
southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/expropriation-motion-remains-theft-a-declaration-of-war/

TAU homepage
tlu.co.za/index.php/en/

did anything important happen so far? outrages, strikes, police officers shot by farmers?
anything?

Bump

Does any country accept SA refugees? I'd take 10k of you over a single sand nigger

Things are currently in a weird limbo, the law will be passed in August so people are still quite shocked

>New Zealand First and Labour veto proposal to condemn South Africa's decision to allow land owned by white farmers to be confiscated

Will New Zealand be the first nation to accept white farmers as refugees?

so the saffers have to prepare now, until shtf in august

sign these:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia

action.donaldjtrump.com/listening-to-america-2018-survey
For whoever lives in the US, get on this survey, convince them to turn more libertarian-right and talk about South Africa it's situation about white farmers who are being slaughtered by terrorists and that the SA government does literally nothing against it and supports it

fuck off faggot no one is running

Is there a plan in place to peacefully assist these farmers?
>SA crypto
>petition to accept refugees
Anything else that can be done?

Call for regime change and deployment of military

The optics are all off though, msm will ignore it until they can paint a picture involving White Devils ft. russian trollbots

Georgia does

all fields

donate to the Suid Landers standing their ground, the sooner they have funds the better chance they have

>Suidlanders Humanitarian Aid & Civil Defense Fund

twitter.com/freestartr/status/970073505520746496?s=20

>1. Donate any amount, even if it's $1, there's over 100 million Sup Forums users, they'd get fuck loads, obviously the bigger the donation, the better

>2. Spread donation link
freestartr.com/project/suidlanders-humanitarian-aid-civil-defense-fund/

>3. Follow Suid Landers
@suidlanders
suidlanders.org/

>4. If interested in cooperating/ helping Suid Landers (even internationally) follow this link to their website
suidlanders.org/get-involved/

fuck you, just pay for a plane ticket dude. We about to come conquer you filthy reject criminals.

Whites should just fucking stop working with blacks and form there own country.

>verlaat suid-afrika
Tbh, I've always dreamed of the North-West of Australia being filled with you Saffas, it just seems right.
The North-Western Afrikaners Ethno-state

Stop making a big deal over nothing. This will only affect a small handful of farmers who happen to be white. Most white South Africans live in the cities and have nothing to do with farmers. Life will go on as normal for most white South Africans.

Bump

Bump

It is beginning...
m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/mk-veterans-steal-pietermaritzburg-homes-20180227

Check out suidlanders.co.za

>In 2000 Zimbabwe’s military veterans invaded farms in that country after accusing the government of failing to empower ex-combatants who were struggling to make a living.

So did they invade white farms? I am not quite getting the story?

So Zimbabwe has its own veterans from their anti white minority rule "struggle"

South Africa we have similar type veterans from MK - they were the military arm of the ANC party during Apartheid. They are the ones the article is talking about

The article is making a comparison of the two groups actiona

The article is making a comparison of the two groups actions

>So Zimbabwe has its own veterans from their anti white minority rule "struggle"

God the only veterans celebrating in modern age are scum. My country celebrates the communist veterans who "struggled" when they were shooting women and children in the back of the head

So they are comparing two different invasions? With one invasion being done this year?

What exactly did MK invade?

I am just looking into Terre Blanche the AWB leader. To think that he did not pass away gracefuly but was beaten to death by savages with pipes makes my blood boil.

Why do good men always receive such horrible death?

The MK veterans invaded a section of a housing project basically. They seized control of 300 out of 900 low cost housing units recently completed this year. The article was comparing actions like this here in SA to what happened in Zimbabwe in 2000 when their "veterans" invaded farms. The article is of course insinuating that what happened here with this one case could develop into the situation Zimbabwe went through in 2000.

No one is safe.

lol whites in south africa deserve this for leaving their ancestor's homelands

shitty bait burger

>They seized control of 300 out of 900 low cost housing units recently completed this year.

But arent those meant for blacks anyways?

The more i read about blacks the more creeped out i am by them. Not only do they murder you they give you the most painful death possible.

I can understand the lynchings of blacks in USA too.

One of the giants of SA farming fell today, anons. Town next to where my mom lives.

F

Kek yes they were for blacks. But MK wants their gibs first because they went to commie boot camp pre 94' and were promised housing. They of all people know that a promise from a black ain't worth shit.

>White MPs walked out of parliament.
All of them?

Another "random" organised attack on whites.

For the love of god tell me that you are armed

youtube.com/watch?v=FhCLonIO7C4

So is Trump going to do anything substantial about this or is this just going to get swept under the rug until it "handles itself". In Libya we were able to sanction and create a no-fly zone surely the same is doable here. Are there any groups pressuring the president on this?

Things would need to get a lot worse before the US or UN takes notice. Time to raise awareness and support.

reveal your flag shlomo

It's a touchy subject, not one country has even given comment so far even though hundreds of thousands are aware of it. Doubt Trump would vocalize anything about this even if things spin out of control. I'm getting my and my wife's passports on Tuesday, we lost our farm in 94 due to drought, I'd rather not hang around and be in the middle of this total and colossal fast approaching fuckup.

Trump might shitpost about it on twitter which will prevent media outlets from being able to ignore it.

As we say here in bostwana,
"Eish"

why would trump intervene? you think he really cares? no one is going to do shit - not china, not russia. both have good relations with the anc. none of these people honestly give a shit about us or the white people here. it doesn't benefit them. this is the sad reality here.

Please, for the sake of KEK let this happen...

Checked

He won't, if you support whites in SA you're KKK.

Howzit?

How come the water shortage in the Cape hasn't been brought up?

how accurate is this

It is worse. USA CHINA AND RUSSIA will gang up on you if you fight back.

Remember Trump is Israeli lapdog

I'll be honest. I still can't believe there are whites in SA. It's the craziest thing. It's like if somebody told me there was a giant herd of Northern White Rhinos still roaming the plains. I would be in disbelief.

It's kind of the same feeling when I see pictures of the English or French in the news. It's like looking at a rare Panda that is about to go extinct but still won't breed.

So weird.

Where did you get this? And what do colours imply?

>It is worse. USA CHINA AND RUSSIA will gang up on you if you fight back.
exactly
>Remember Trump is Israeli lapdog
that has nothing to do with it this time. the DA (the white party) is actually supported by israel quite strongly here. the anc hates israel and loves palestine. so if anything, by that logic, trump and israel would intervene - but they won't, because they don't gain much from it.

orange - boers
red - ANC, EFF & foreign allies
green IFP (zulu party) & allies

Not sure if you're still here but how does this all affect Botswana?

ANC and Zulus would fight each other?

F

As there is proof of that this is organized, those farm attacks, it's part of the whole genocide.

Who's going to capture the terrorists and extradite them to the ICC?

Fucking nobody.

I don't know, Trump has a base to answer to doesn't he? He was voted in with the notion that things at home and abroad would be different now, he's kept his word so far.

My understanding was that SA's admission into BRICS was due to the blocs eagerness to exchange the ever inflating US dollar for solid assets like gold which is in abundance in SA. This would allow them to hopefully abandon the dollar and further compromise the American uni-polar agenda down the road.

From what I can derive from a quick Google search most of SA's gold mines are in the east while a break away Afrikaan movement would be in the west.

Admittedly I'm doing a lot of arm chair quarterbacking and looking in from the outside. However, it appears to me there's a real chance with the current American President to have positive American intervention on this issue. China and Russia's gold interests would not be lost as they are in black occupied zones however there is a real opportunity to compromise production and disrupt China and Russia's alternative currency agenda while preventing a genocide and supporting a movement that follows in the footsteps of 1776. What could be more American?

If the entire world is going to turn a blind eye to this slaughter and abortion of human rights just on the basis that it would be racist to support white survival. Well that makes it pretty clear that whites have to go it alone and fight dirty for our survival from here on out. The entire world is against us now and wants us violently killed. time to give them a taste of their own medicine.

>he's kept his word so far.

What word has Trump kept? He promised to deport Illegal Mexicans and nothing changed. Not even 1% of illegals were deported.

Human rights were designed to protect subhumans

Lesotho and Swaziland would disappear as they would simply collapse economically. The Zulu dont like Mozambique as they call them monkeys. It would be more confusing than that map as you included Cape Town which includes Cape Coloureds. They will not fight on the side of the whites.

The aluminum and steel tariffs, letting Russia handle Syria, increased ICE raids and immigration arrests. We need to find them first before we can send them home. It's no small venture. These are all unprecedentedly positive things especially when put in the lens of previous administrations failures.

I do not know.
But botswana is dependent on south africa for food imports, which is expensive as it is.
Most likely we would experience food shortages.

And if that happens then probably we switch to foreign aid.

And in my opinion, that is embarassing.
A country doing so well, dependent on foreign aid from western countries.
But, on another note,
What would probably happen, is that the government here would offer white farmers from SA incentives to come to botswana where their expertise would help revive this country's agricultural sector.

bump

What was the whole "they gotta go back".
And then deporting Mexicans on a token scale just like Obama.

Shill your saviour of the west elsewhere, Trump is a liar and a bitch

>botswana remains landlocked.

Dammit. Would be nice if Botwana had her own small corridor to the sea, like DRC.

The price of food imports would not be a problem as there would be no food to import.

Most farms would be destroyed and a war would be waged

Taking in white farmers sounds like a beautiful idea. How does Botswana feel about white people in general? Consolidering you guys don't really have a history like South Africa's.

Oh, and are you white/black/whatever? Never talked to someone from Botswana before.

I used to hate Swedes for funding the ANC, but saw that many of you fought on the side of the BOERS in the Anglo Boer war, based.

I pray to God this isn't the case, it's fucking horrible.

When you're working towards solving a problem you use the tools available. A plow is better for planting but a spade or even the claw on a hammer will work better than your bare hands. You do what you can to work with what you have and use it to the best of your ability. If not Trump what tool would you suggest?

Sweden and Germany dont have real governments. They are occupation governments. Mind you the Swede's spent millions in the 80's in rural development in South Africa.

About the only hope left for whites in SA is cozying up to Putin and Assad.

It's so crazy it just might work.

Angolan Bush War ....... Nope not good with Russia.

Is this even possible these days, I see many thousands of retweets on Twitter from burgers who are woke of this shit.

they are brainwashing the low IQ chimps to kill. When shit goes down, its going to happen fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ

youtube.com/watch?v=S8mMA4ptzcU

We won't leave you, a lot of us here will do everything in our might.

I think it is CRUCIAL that we make it known this is NOT just land grabbing. I have said it before but I will say it agian - the normie is a sick fuck and will try to trivialize the landgrab.

>muh colonialism, muh deserves it

What they can NOT trivialize however, is the genocidal dances, songs and statements made by the nig nogs about the whites.

We have to make it clear EVERYWHERE that this could be genocide - a genocide which is SPONSORED by our politicians. We need to make the lefties feel really really bad.

As if they are supporting a terrorist regime or something.

Lefties respond to guilt.

Mage nobody in power has said anything so far, left or right, nobody wants to touch this issue with a 10 foot pole.

Mate*

desu posting guides on survivalism like hunting and cooking wild game would probably be useful, assuming shit gets tough

I am the whatever part.
As in i am coloured.
My dad comes from Britain, specifically from scotland.
Mum is a native of this country.
They do not mind having whites in this country.
There are mixed race couples here,
Mostly white man and black woman.

Its time for white isis boys.

Alt-right news outlets have, Black Pigeon and some other fucker, this is what Red Pilled me on the SA issue.

We need to get informational videos spread about the issue to normies, maybe in Reddit, maybe some other places, we need to get memes going - "do victims of war only get help if they are not white?" Etc etc. This type of guilt-implying shit. "Europe and America Next".

That was then, this is now

Botswana and Zambia also.

Terreblanche was arguably a fool since he didn't live by his own mantra. In the 1970s and 1980s the AWB advocated for a separate, Afrikaner-Boer only nation-state with no blacks or English or Capetown Dutch or Portuguese or Jews. Then he died because he decided to continue to hire nigs to work his farm instead of employing South Africa's unemployed poor whites.

In.

Probably not, if the West can then the West will avoid anything to do with South Africa like with Zimbabwe. But since there are millions of whites instead of just tens of thousands eventually the West will be forced to do something.

rt.com/business/410968-brics-gold-trade-system/

bullionstar.com/blogs/ronan-manly/russia-china-new-gold-trading-network/

>Firstly, in his speech Shvetsov confirmed that the BRICS group of countries are now in discussions to establish their own gold trading system. As a reminder, the 5 BRICS countries comprise the Russian Federation, China, India, South Africa and Brazil.

Four of these nations are among the world’s major gold producers, namely, China, Russia, South Africa and Brazil. Furthermore, two of these nations are the world’s two largest importers and consumers of physical gold, namely, China and Russia. So what these economies have in common is that they all major players in the global physical gold market.

There are real American financial interests at stake in addition to the humanitarian aspect.

What about Namibia? I once heard they accepted lots of white farmers in from Rhodesia or is the situation not favorable there now?

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/we-are-cutting-the-throat-of-whiteness-malema-on-plans-to-remove-trollip-20180304

Guys, at what point can we start applying for asylum?

Maybe we need to try to wash this agenda off the "alt-right stamp" too. I googled for pictures and I saw Stormfront said something about it - this does not look good for Normies. They will disqualify anything which Sup Forums and Stormfront is attached too.