Girls' Last Tour (Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou)

New PV
youtube.com/watch?v=SuVVs4giZrI

CM
youtube.com/watch?v=CEQCWyXlkt0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugJfjmxOR2I
youtube.com/watch?v=vFfXjuVA1Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=LX_p8-HPCn8
youtube.com/watch?v=2-LQqnyNYiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tEDaEWD3gLk
sentaifilmworks.com/news/sentai-filmworks-licenses-girls-last-tour
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>We want Made in abyss audience the show

Well, if I recall correctly, Tsukushi himself likes this series.

This is slice of life right?

It was announced before Made in Abyss aired though.

The manga is really fucking boring. Thanks for ruining one of my favorite manga idea, Author-san.

It's slice of dying life. With the philosophy that goes along with a post-apocalyptic setting. I have quite a lot of expectations from this show.

AOTS for sure.

Fortunately is a very different series

This looks comfy as fuck. Looking forward to it.

So it's atmosphere is kinda like Mushishi?

hey fuck you

I read the manga. It's really boring don't look forward to it.

White Fox is one studio that I don't understand how they choose what series to animate.

Protip: it is and it's not at the same time.

Never watched Mushishi. But the dialogues are minimalistic and usually show the train of thought humans can come to have in a world that has ended. And you have some actual criticism towards today's world as well.
Let's just say it is a bittersweet work and it IS a manga with lots of underlying messages, and if it doesn't ring your existentialism bell, then you're probably not smart or self-aware enough to read it in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=ugJfjmxOR2I

Boring shit doesn't deserve an anime. Moreover the manga art style is shit.

It's basically Mushishi meets Sora no Woto.

Masterpiece incoming

Is that fucking Enya?

>there will never be a new Bob Ross video ;_;

Is this YKK meets Made in Abyss?

is this going to be filled with feels?
I need feels.

The word you were looking for is 'comfy'.

>y-you're just stupid
Not even a first year philosophy student is this stuck up in the ass.

Why is this not yuri. Fuck damnit.

That's interesting. Fuck those 2 shows are so old now I'm surprised people here still remember them.

I'm looking forward to this. I'm probably not going to watch many shows this season but this will certainly be one of them. Looks so comfy.

Enya or not, sounds like best OST of the year incoming.

>Minase Inori
Oh god yes.

This looks comfy as fuck and the OST sounds amazing.

No, it is Blame meets Kino.

Can't wait for the first people to sperg out when they meet Kanazawa.

I get the vibe that these girls will die by the end, how right am I?

>OST of the year
Well, it's Suehiro Kenichiro so we're in the safest hands ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=vFfXjuVA1Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=LX_p8-HPCn8
youtube.com/watch?v=2-LQqnyNYiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tEDaEWD3gLk

>series was announced before MiA
>characters are even more potato than MiA
>world is most likely less interesting than MiA

Regardless that worked out perfectly for them. The only reason I'm going to give it a try is because of how similar it seems to MiA. And I need something to fill the void until chapter 43 comes out

Everybody dies at their end.

Fuck
Its NOT similar to MiA

You should stop reading the manga, it's not doing you good things.

Don't reply to newfags and idiots.

It is completely different from MiA.
First the architecture are all old ruins (blame architecture/post apocalypse). Story are them travelling from one point to another where they will meet some stranger and do something like fetching water or making plane. I am not sure how the PV make people thinking it is MiA. That is some false expectation. It is more like a SoL, there are no monsters or dangers.

>Comparing to MiA

It's shit compared to MiA.

>muh edge!

Fuck off MiA autists.

This just proves everything, even BLAME!, is better with moe cute girls as the only characters.

I feel you. I wish those idiots would shut up with their boring as fuck series.

Hahahaha White Fox seriously loves this guy after Re:Zero. Watanabe handpicked him after all.

like Sora no Woto?

>those 2 shows are so old now I'm surprised people here still remember them.
I-is it really that old already? Feels like just a few months ago when there was a stream marathon for SnW...

I have been looking forward for this show before I even know about Made in Abyss existence and I'm not even a fan of Made in Abyss. It made me sad whenever I see people comparing the two.

I still remember when Sup Forums always gets hype for SnW every week. Especially for the final episode.

You better believe I'm ready for Blame!: Potato Edition

Technically not the only characters.

Probably because, like most studios, they don't necessarily choose what they animate

Bump

Looks promising. And this is coming from someone who generally thinks that 99% of the season is garbage.

You are retarded. This show alone already comprises more than 1% of all shows this season.

How much suffering with this have?

None. It can't even be called a Slice of Sorrow. It's just two girls traveling around with a post-apocalyptic setting

It's more bleak and depressing than it is suffering

So what's the premise here? There was a war that destroyed the entire world and these 2 girls are the only survivors?

It's like YKK, we just know the world ends, we don't know why and we don't know how. Then there are cute girls, and they are doing cute things together. It's cute, and sad/depression due to the context.

Hardly any. Its bittersweet rather than edgy trash.

The world war/apocalypse happened generations ago. The girls whose origins we don't really know anything about wander the wasteland just trying to survive and find some meaning in anything. It's comfy.

I mean, the stream happens every year so..

LIFE allegory

I read the manga last night, and the anime looks like it'll be great from a visual standpoint, at least. One of the few seasonal anime I'm looking forward too.

>muh moist nugget
>yurishit
>abyss audience
AOTS by Sup Forums standards.

absolutely retard

>yurishit
I love how it's always anti-yurifags who have the biggest yuri goggles. Do two girls standing next to each other mean yuri to you?

I don't even know why people take such a issue with Yuri anyway. I mean, I don't love it, but I don't hate either. Why a guy would hate two girls loving each other? That seems so retard.

K E T T E N K R A D

Looks like ichigo mashimaro + sora no woto

>sentaifilmworks.com/news/sentai-filmworks-licenses-girls-last-tour
Fuck! Amazon stole the show I want to watch again!

I really hope you're not using CR user, but this wouldn't bother you otherwise.

There's some light suffering in the newest chapter but most of the manga is just cute girls doing cute things like riding their bike, looking for food, meeting some weird people, exploring abandoned factories/towns/dungeons etc. It's pretty fun.
And by newest I mean the 39th chapter. Translation has stopped at around 20-25 so most people here won't ever read any further.

I have a feeling it'll probably be better than the new Kino adaption.

Who's directing it?

is there any word on who the composer ? the trailer music was great.

I don't care which one will be better but I know I'll enjoy both of them.

Takaharu Ozaki

>but I know I'll enjoy both of them
Such wishful thinking, I don't have that mindset going into new anime, especially new adaptions of classics.

Well, I'm a huge kinofag and I read most novels so I know that I'll enjoy it no matter how much they butcher the adaptation. But I can understand why you and some people are so sceptical. However it's still a great thing that 14 years old anime gets a sequel so at least that's something to be excited about.

why are they wearing Nazi uniforms?

cause that's the only clothing lying around

is this the story of two former SS officers hunting jews in a post apocalyptic version of war torn Europe?

What?

>Do you want to starve to death
>Not without making some cute girls in the process
>Then draw this

foe some reason nips love nazi uniforms so they just found a convenient excuse for the characters to be in them

They're reincarnated as cute girls, but yes.

This just seems like a more boring version of Sora no Woto, how gay are the characters?

not at all

A little bit gay. Also its far superior to Sora no Woto and thats coming from someone who loved Sora no Woto.

>ちーちゃんが頭に使いすぎなのでは?
Cute

You seem like a more boring version of a deformed Progeria baby

Wermaht uniforms automatically dont mean nazi

Don't even try it user. We already had similar discussions in winter when Youjo Senki aired. These people are utterly hopeless.

there is no made in abyss audience

That one was even dumber, with WWI Germany being main inspiration for it.

Oh shit, this is getting animated? I picked up the first volume of the manga on a whim and enjoyed it.

Stop baiting people like abyssfags.
It's just a comfy dystopian series about two girls in a world that has ended.
It's Clannad's illusionary world.