Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS!

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZdCFqmgnli/?taken-by=studio_dice
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Crazed Imouto Businessman

Cosplay is a mistake.

Can translator user translate this.

Fuckin terrifying.

So who's gonna be the first to beat Yusaku? Someone we haven't met yet?

Either that or Revolver rematch.

Blue Angel!

What has Go been doing in these past few episodes?

Absolutely nothing.

Roboppy

Go

He was just pretending to be retarded before

Why does Konami keep putting the letter "V" into all their products if Japanese people can't pronounce it?

I thought he was Yusei 2.0. I don't expect him to ever lose.

>Yusaku not losing and getting triggered by his past causing him to spiral into despair so Aoi has to comfort him by cradling & kissing him tenderly
Think again

I hope he loses, but I'm also sure he won't.

That sure seems like the stuff you always see in Yugioh.

She'll support him by existing in the background of all his duels and saying his name whenever something happens.

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS

Chill lad, the episode is tomorrow so it's justified.

Give me 3 reasons why ?

>stole trip by being 4 seconds slower
FUCK YOU

He might lose a duel that's pretty much irrelevant to the story. Other than that he can't lose without losing the AI

Stop with this misconception that losing AI means instant game over.

And not flat Aoi bumps the thread.

Kek.

Stop with this misconception that losing a duel makes you a better protagonist.

Nobody said that, just that Yusaku losing at some point would probably make sense from a character perspective.

Is today spoiler day?

Episode 21: 新たな闘いの火種 – Aratana Tatakai no Hidane
(A New Battle Begins)
Yusaku and Kusanagi analyze SOL Technologies’s data, and discover some new information about the incident ten years ago. Meanwhile, at Yusaku’s house, Ai and Roboppy are secretly plotting something…

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Roboppy: Takahashi Minami
Revolver: Takeuchi Shunsuke

Script: 吉田伸 || Yoshida Shin

No, but a protag that never loses and even goes so far as being ready for almost everything like Yusaku is boring as hell.

Welp either,best brother lost and likely had to be carried off by his not sibling who probably vows revenge and now it's a cool down episode with plot/ robot hijinks, I expect Revolver to be a flash back

Bear with me here, but if in an alternate universe, ARC-V had a Link Dimension arc and Revolver appeared as the legacy character, and you had a chance to make a new Varrel Load Dragon, what would its name and stats/effect be? (Assuming his archetype is still Vullets)

Just let go Arc-V. It's already dmaging your mental state.

Eternal Magazine Link Dragon

Did he do anything wrong?

Good idea, but Revolver isn't the Link Yu

ARC-V is love, ARC-V is life.

We are all tsundere for Arc-V

Everything.

Not me, I find Yuzu kinda gross.other girls were ok I guess. Fuck Yuya.

>ARC-V is love, ARC-V is life.
Are you ok user? Do you need someone to talk to?

Do you really believe that?

I miss Yuzu

Till this, I still don't understand why he did what he did.

>entertainment duel
It's funny how important entertainment duels were to Yuya, but he was the absolute worst at entertainment. Go and Aoi are both better at entertaining the audience.

Yuya, you gotta stop taking EGAO pills

Since the Arc-V manga is considered shit I wanted to ask how good is the manga but I know blind fanboys will sugarcoat it. So I'll ask, how bad is the Arc-V manga?

>Since the Arc-V manga

I mean the anime.

>Till this
*day

He is a shitty duelist, I'd say the worst among the protagonists, even Yuma is better than him

anime

>entire playstyle was "get outskilled until plot armor kicks in, then shout circus things while swinging for game"
It's not hard to get better than that.

The will of the pharaoh

Yoshida writes the manga. In other words, it's astoundingly better.

Still remember the time where Yuya summoned Monkeyboard instead of using it as a Pendulum Scale against the Tyler sisters

It's bad, but you probably won't get disappointed with it like the anime. try it and see if you like it.

>still no Synchron support

So I'm not the only one disappointed. Synchro is the only summoning method I keep coming back to. The others usually can't hold my attention long enough, especially XYZ which seems too simple and bland to me mechanically.

Nice quads.
Same here, brother. I used to play xyz here too, but they gotten too boring for my tastes, so I switched over to synchro and began playing with Synchrons, best decision I made in my life

Got some cards in the mail today and the trickstar deck is so fucking fun to play holy shit.

>especially XYZ
It was the prototype for contact fusion. What did you expect?

This guy is probably the most you're gonna get for a while. I wouldn't get your hopes up for Legend Duelist 2, but since 16 of the 20 archetypes LINK VRAINS will cover are still unknown, you might get a useful Link monster for a Synchro archetype.

How is this burn deck fun?

I think it's because Synchro gives you a ton of options. Have you tried RRUM?

I need to talk to Yuya.

Yes I do, sir.

I'm not Yuya, but I wish Yuya could swallow me!

You can cycle through your trickstars at insane speeds and re-summon them every single turn. And putting previously shit cards like contract with don thousand, disturbance of strategy, dark room of nightmare, present card etc to good use feels good man. Seeing your opponent NOT wanting to add cards to their hand is great.

Probably not fun to play AGAINST but I don't give a shit about that.

That's probably it. But no, I've never heard of RRUM. What is it?

Raid Raptors Rank-Up-Magic. RUM usually isn't viable, but it gives Xyz flexibility.

From what I know trickstars use beatdown about as much as burn, at least in OCG. I think topping builds use borreload

Yuri, Yugo and Yuto all love in Yuya's mind. They are basically the Atem to his Yugi.

I can only feel bad for Konami hating on Synchros since they got the game into overdrive with many Synchros like Darkstrike Fighter or Brionac breaking the Game.
But cheer up user and always remember that Quasar used to be the strongest and most defining Force in the game for a while during early Zexal and end 5Ds Era.

Haven't tried a beatdown variant or netdecking (too much) yet, still learning the deck.
The one thing I can't seem to figure out is when and how to use Holly Angel, it almost never seems like a good choice to make it.

Probably if you can summon her and another trickstar but you don't have enough burn to kill your opponent in one turn. You'll have to find that by yourself

It´s because the main deck monsters are better to keep for field presence since the links are generally not worth it.
They focus on beatdown when the deck is trying to burn the opponent, for that they should have made the Links be able to float like summoning back 1 Trickstar when they get removed.
Bloody Mary is their best link but it gives the opponent an advantage in the form of a draw, which doesn´t hurt too much since it triggers Lycoris, but still it´s a draw.
For now Konami should get trickstars to actually focus on Links by supporting them or making better ones, since reincarnation is at 1 in the OCG.

I want Arc-V posters to leave.

I want master1200 posters to leave.

no you'll take em back and like it

Can´t blame them since Arc-V was generally very hyped since it had a lot of potential.
The YAMERO posting and constant OC was what kept the threads entertaining.
It just slowly died with all the shippers and waifuposters on top of the declining interest during the Synchro and Xyz Arc.

My bad for saving thumbnails. I still want you to leave.

You can blame them because they're obnoxious faggots living in a fantasy world where Arc-V is widely regarded as anything other than the lowest point of the franchise.

I feel like they have to be careful because it's easy for this deck to just become super broken if they print the wrong thing.

All I´m hoping for is actual discussion and more fun in these threads.
You can keep that opinion on Arc-V since it had its faults.
If anything you can hate on them but atleast keep up post quality and try to get the Vrains threads in a better state than they are since these threads die really fast.

You are delusional. 3/4 of Arc-V threads were waifu, traps, genderbender and fujoshit.

Don´t worry on that department user, since reincarnation is now not as much of a designing problem anymore, they can shift to getting them decent cards for link summoning or spell/traps.
Aoi has a long run in the show so they´ll continiously get support.

They really are annoying. I wish they would shut the fuck up.

How do I duel someone with ChinkPro?

Yuzu's shadow still looms over her. New director seems good so she could keep being a good character to the end but I still can't be sure they won't drop the ball on her in the future

Those were the late threads I can´t deny that part.
But early parts had theorycrafting and constant OC made.
When Jack and Crow got announced it gave hope to a lot more characters from the older franchises.

This confusion usually comes from the fact that people conflate the hype generated by the game with the hype generated by the anime. The Arc-V era in the tcg WAS extremely good, which is what kept people active and positive.

Meanwhile there has been a very widespread negative reaction to Links and the direction Konami has taken the Vrains era so far. Unfortunate that this then goes to affect the anime, because it really doesn't deserve it.

>so they´ll continuously get support.
feels good to play trickstars man

have you tried reading the bin?

It can´t get worse than Yuzus case.
Early introductions explained her as someone who was obsessed with her brother but the newer episodes shows she can care for other characters like playmaker who she was set to beat only to impress Akira.
The new director is for now getting her in a good direction

False. I just remember anons crying about how you could swarm the board with pendulums, how easily they got rekt by Kozmos and how PePe was so broken.

Get out of my sight you Kozmo filth.

>It seems that Judai and company from GX are competing in DUEL LINKS! Fans are realizing their dream matchups!

>As for me I, of course, cannot afford to lose with the OG team no matter what so I think I’ll do my best- with Yugi and Kaiba!

>Judai: Senpai! Go easy on me…!!
>Yami Yugi: Right! Lookin’ forward to this!

instagram.com/p/BZdCFqmgnli/?taken-by=studio_dice

The game was very stale for a while with only Xyz running around like 101 and madolce.
Suddenly they re-introduced fusions, synchro, xyz, ritual into the game and everyone actually complained about Shaddolls (Fusions) and Nekroz (Rituals).
The only pendulums decks in the scene were Qli which abused Vanity´s Emptiness and Skill Drain for maximum unfun and PePe was Dracoluster abusing Plushfire for Rank 4s with cheap Pendulums.
Aside of that Pendulums were underplayed in their own Era until the Magician Structure Deck.
Kozmo was just TCG pumping out something good for sales.

IIRC Brio got like 4 or 5 erratas, but yeah, they have to be extra careful with the Synchro support if they don't want Synchro-spam dominating the game again, so they just avoid making it

>Kaz's instagram is full of Atem's arts
And someone here declared that Kaz doesn't like Atem.

The only place you'll find people who claim to be psychic mind readers of any creative or staff member working with Yugioh is here in these threads