NIGGER!

NIGGER!

Maid Dragon is garbage

Made in Abyss has become my reason to live

I dont think Sup Forums is actually any worse state than before. I have been here since 2004 and i have have seen alot shit over the years.

Get it off your chest now

I NEED MY HEAVY OBJECT SEASON 2!

HxH 2011 will always be my favourite anime because I can't get emotionally attached to any character in other anime as much as I did to Gon and Killua.

LUCKY STAR 2 WHEN?!
PANTY AND STOCKING 2 WHEN?!

I have never watched Kemono Friends even though I talk about the characters all the time.

Sup Forums is on the same level of Sup Forums now. You guys have fallen with your "if you ignore it it will go away" mindset. Nobody self moderates anymore, niggas dont bat an eye at emoticon anymore, spoon feeding fags are everywhere, nurutufags run rampage, and most importantly - you fags now do that retarded ass "shipping" tumblr shit.

Literally kill yourselves

YES!

I love the LNs and need to see more buddy-cop Metal Gear animated

Umau makes me feel less shit about my sad lonely NEET lifestyle because it fools me into thinking a cute girl does it too
even though she is perfect at life and has friends too

I like anime

Evangelion was aggressively boring.

Have you guys ever realized how many times you've fapped to anime? If you fap every other day you could easily be past a couple thousand.

Now imagine if all that cum was saved up. Youd have like enough cum to build a house out of. Who do you think is the most fapped to character out there? Miku?

>Nobody self moderates anymore
I do and probably alot other people too.
>niggas dont bat an eye at emoticon anymore
When i came here back in 2004, people used emoticons unironically and nobody complained.
>spoon feeding fags are everywhere
I have only seen few, most of people still tell to fuck off if someone asks source.
>you fags now do that retarded ass "shipping" tumblr shit.
Sup Forums has been doing that shit before tumblr or "shipping" as word was thing

NGE is hot garbage and people only say they like it because they think they're supposed to

I don't like anisongs. 99.99% of the times I'd skip the OP and ED unless the anime was made by a studio I like so I'd watch it only for the animation. Why don't they just drop OPs and EDs altgoether? This isn't the 90s, the concept has become outdated. 1A 0s logo card instead of OP and quickly scrolling credits instead of ED would be perfect.

Uchuu Senkan Yamato was really bad.

broth'r

I want there to be an anime where a non beta, non wimpy guy makes a harem out of cute yuri girls by turning them bi

Kill yourself

>I do and probably alot other people too.
The majority don't, and a massive number of retards who were encouraged to stay retarded now outnumber you heavily.
>When i came here back in 2004, people used emoticons unironically and nobody complained.
Do you still post rage comics and "troll" people as well?
>I have only seen few, most of people still tell to fuck off if someone asks source.
True, but sadly it only takes that one faggot to basically nullify everything by still spoonfeeding, thus encourage people to stay retarded.
>Sup Forums has been doing that shit before tumblr or "shipping" as word was thing
He's probably referring to the generals, although quite honestly I don't really care about those things since when a fotm show is airing it always has a thread up. I just wish those dumbfucks kept on topic on and not turn it into blogposting with cute girl images.

The original or the new series?

power level stories which involve characters gaining absurd powers to allow them to trump their opponent is the most boring and lazily written method of entertaining their fans. similarly, the fanbase is also retarded for swallowing that shit up while hosting e-penis contests as if they were representatives for said characters.