What the fuck did Seinfeld mean by this? This episode was from February 1992

What the fuck did Seinfeld mean by this? This episode was from February 1992
youtube.com/watch?v=f-6UwDP23s4

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08Qg3qA1OHD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you could freeze Seinfeld at any frame and that frame is always kino. I miss how older cameras displayed color too

It's a joke. Seinfeld was a comedy show.

>kino

are you gay?

Predictive programming

newfags

How can Sup Forums hate Jews but love Seinfeld at the same time?

Whites are not a minorty. These are theories ages old. The okd kike shit is at least from the 60's.

because Seinfeld is the best sitcom ever created.

>Whites are not a minorty
Within our lifetimes they will be

It truly is.

We don't hate beautiful art.

oh shit it's Peter Krause

Same reason I hate libs and like Parks N Rec. It's funny shit. You gotta be able to take a seat and laugh sometimes user.

I briefly thought Game of Thrones might succeed Seinfeld as "the greatest television show ever made" (something like the Wire would never have the cross-over appeal to be a contender), but the last two seasons without Martin holding their hand on dialogue, the two faggot writers showed how talentless they are. Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld's masterpiece goes on, ahead of all competition.

I think you're onto something agent 007

Jews mocking the goyim. No Jews deep down actually believe the 6 gorillion thing.

It's meant to ridiculize and humiliate common truths about Jews.
>Who owns the banks, which banks own the Federal Reserve, what ethnic group has ran the F.R. for decades
>Who owns AIPAC
>Why are both Democrats and Republicans so in love with Israel, Jews, Jewishness and anything related to Jews
>Who shills for Israel in every fucking election cycle existent
>Who keeps going on about muh holocaust and gets money for it
>Who shilled and invested for Civil rights to niggers
>Who are the creators and investors of the feminist movement
It's all common truths known and accepted today, many even on CNN, lol.

>2018
politics is comedy now

I have a folder full of seinfeld kino

What's Sup Forums's favorite Seinfeld episode? I personally liked the puffy shirt episode the most. Both funny and memorable.

as satanists, they really only have one play to make:
tell you the truth straight up to your face and then go "ha ha ha! just kidding! it's just a joke!"

this is why this is the case for so many movies etc. they hide it right in plain sight.

How's the climbing?

Seinfeld is special because it was given exemption to Jew filtering.

Jews trusted Jerry with his show so he was free to make banned jokes.

What I think is genius is that Jerry hates blatant ads. So instead of just using basic product placement in his show, Larry and Jerry turned entire episodes into 22 minute long commercials.

The coma episode is a Drake’s Coffee Cake commercial.

The surgery episode is a 22 minute long ad for Junior Mints.

I love the show, though. Even though it has an obscure place in TV history and strange advertisment technique. It’s still hilarious comedy.

Modern digital color grading has ruined all film. Sucks. Older stuff is so vibrant by comparison ...

Seinfeld was nice for a TV show because they filmed it with 35mm, not TV cameras.

Didn't know they shot Seinfeld on 35mm, that's pretty fancy for a sitcom.

Current digital is getting a bit less awful again when it comes to colour, grading is getting better for high bitrate and 10 bit footage.

the man hands ep

the nap is bestest

watch "peep show"

because Sup Forums can appreciate Jewish comedy when it is actually original and funny instead of just being race baiting bullshit and rehashed shit that a white created 60 years ago

The jerk store called

Im climbing your mom XD

Who wrote and passed the 1965 Immigration Act, essentially destroying the USA as a White nation. Jews.

>everything I like has to conform to my political ideology
fuck man, you need to be able enjoy something for what it is once in a while. Rage Against the Machine are a bunch of commie fucks, but I'll be damned if they don't make some of the best lifting music ever

the contest. It's no contest

like how kramer just wanders off
he always was the most serious on set, rarely broke character

the trip, part 2

the sniffing accountant

>ebil nazis lol so funny ecks dee

>before Sup Forums

>after Sup Forums

Show was funny but that Seinfeld is one annoying kike. His high pitched voice, terrible acting and cringey stand-up routine before and after ruined it for me.
Saw him live once in Vegas and thought him kinda creepy too. Not who he seems to be.

Depends. There are quite a few different eras of the show with different tone. I like the the one episode where George accidentally assumes the identity of an Aryan Brotherhood leader, the epidode where George builds a little fort in his desk at work and starts napping there for entire shifts, the facepainter episode, the bizzarro Jerry, etc. I could go on and on. So many good ones.

So much this. Modern film is basically unwatchable for me now a days. Recently watched Airplane for the umpteenth time and I just love that raw realistic feel of older color film.

''Im into the whole...bathroom scene''. Fuck, that scene is hilarious. Slamming a beer with a dart in his mouth.

I remember Michael Richards from before Seinfeld. He was on show called “Fridays”.

That was before I hated niggers.

>not being able to identify the jew

lol that was one funny episode

Show bob plz

no bobs but i have this
vocaroo.com/i/s08Qg3qA1OHD

The soup nazi is great.
Also the episode where they're in the restaurant and can't get a table.

>Seinfeld is the best sitcom ever created

because a small fraction of Jews choose to use their gifts for good or neutral purposes while most don't?

>Also the episode where they're in the restaurant and can't get a table.
But that's just 20 minutes of them standing in a waiting area and talking bullshit. Soup nazi was pretty great though.

Name a superior one. I'll wait.

Seifield is just anther jew complaining non-stop about almost everything. Once you realize that is all the Jews do they are no longer funny.

Just like John Steward. A Jew Complaining? Put him in the highest paid timeslot.

You would think it would be boring, but I find it hilarious.
I guess I relate to the frustration in some way.

And when that happens, See: South Africa. Whites are the only ethnicity that suffers from pathological altruism and invites their killers into the house.

Frasier was better. Not saying Seinfeld isn't top tier though.

Two and half men

My pee pee is tingly.

THOT BEGONE!
It really is. Prove me wrong.
#protip: you can't!

Oh shit you're right, Frasier is the GOAT sitcom.
>t. seen a metric fuck ton of sitcoms from start to finish
But that one is complete shit? Even That 70s Show is better than 2½ Men.