White kid gets bullied by niggers

twitter.com/_timmmmy/status/969975406312001538
No wonder there are so many school shootings desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_timmmmy/status/969975406312001538
instagram.com/adorable.heavenn/
theaven15.sarahah.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's like the scene in American history X. I don't feel bad for the bully victim, I wasn't bullied because I'd at least try to defend myself.

The comments are ignorant as fuck. Niggers talk about white people the same way we talk about niggers here. Maybe 5% of the posts shows compassion. Even white liberals (duh) are making jokes about shooting the school up

The Niglet better watch his back. The look in the white kid's eyes and the way he took those punches with that blank expression tells me that something finally broke after all the abuse.

Niglet's gonna end up target practice if he keeps it up.

I'll say it over an over again. If you are white and are sending your kid to a majority shitskin school district, you are committing child abuse.

It is your responsibility as a parent to do whatever it takes and fucking move.

Nobody gives a fuck about your life-story faggot.

Props to the kid for taking the punches like a champ, though. He realized he couldn't take three of them in a confined space and is saving his ass whooping for later.

Yeh, they keep making school shooting jokes and acting like the white kid did something wrong. Fucking ignorant

Were you bullied? Surprising that your replied like an angry delicate bitch over that user saying he had the balls to stand up for himself.

>bullied

nah that's assault. jail the nigger who threw the punches, expell the one filming

Can someone download it and post webm pls.

THANK YOU GRANDPA FOR FIGHTING WHITE PEOPLE SO JEWS COULD TURN OUR COUNTRY INTO A SHITHOLE

Bump

Its things like this that made me stop caring about hiding my power level. I realize we are at war. Fuck niggers

the look on that kids face. theyre messing with the wrong white dude.

Fucking hell guys between this shit and SA my rage for niggers has been at an all time high. I’m worried I’m just randomly gonna deck the next one I see

The white boy called the black kids niggers. He deserves more than those weak ass punches

Proof?

You just completely made that up lol. He didn’t call them niggers

Niggers only respect you when you punch back 90% of them are pussies. Don’t be scared white man.

Why? Are they not niggers?

Good white boys must submit to the black man, just look at his pathetic face he makes and just takes it like a little bitch.Look at this and remember this is what is going to happen when the race war start white boys.

i spent about 2 hours on youtube last night watching niggers starting fights with white boys then getting their ass beat. feels good.

>2 punches to a lil kid's chin
>Kid doesn't even flinch
Pussy wimp nigger

Low IQ niggers wont stand a chance. Enjoy your early death subhuman.

>twitter.com/_timmmmy/status/969975406312001538
I see no video just pictures.

Can you say the same for yourself?

PLEASE user DOWNLOAD A WEBM FOR ME.

Instagram of the girl who shot it
instagram.com/adorable.heavenn/

niggers, feminists, kikes and spics everywhere non stop abusing you, i don't understand how there are so few mass shootings

i'd have never made it past 20 if i was born in the US

If this is true then he got off too easy. Hopefully he learned he can not say that word.

You can leave this cunt constructive criticism on her website here
theaven15.sarahah.com

So its cool to force children into dangerous unsanitary working conditions. Force under aged girls to marry and have sex with men 4 times their age.

But calling someone who is bullying you a name, that's just wrong.

You Duners really are something else. Keep your twisted morality in the desert where it belongs.

I've gotten to the point where i would be happy to never see a nigger again.

Reading those niggery comments under the video gave me cancer.

might be worth archiving before he shoots up niggers at the school and the shills jew it down

You and your people better learn their place quickly. As you get weaker you don’t want to make so many enemies friend.

wtf sand niggers love niggers now? you had one redeeming quality and you blew it

the white kid was being racist and saying the n-word
he deserved it

I hope he gets access to the tools to defeat his enemy. It is our job as members of the white race to keep our families safe, but also to lend a helping hand to fellow white men being struck down by negritude. Wipe this scum from the face of the earth.

Qatar! My true best friend, I am one of the few countries that backed you up when KSA and UAE back-stabbed you, how are you now? Feeling good?

Because we don't defend ourselves. If we defend ourselves we lose our jobs. If we don't fight back we die. We are an easy target so of course they think that.

Prove it!?

Every nigger in that commentsection are fucking scared. They try to hide it though with "lol" and smileys, but deep inside they are real scared of that reaction. Instinctively they fear him because they know white guys are not to be fucked with when they are angry. A nigger would never react like that, it's a completely foreign reaction to them. It's like being in front of a snake: dead eyes, completely still, not reacting. A fraction of a second later then you're dead.

>the way he took those punches with that blank expression
>the way he took those punches
lol he's not going to do shit. He's probably just going to cross dress on camera and cry about his failures online like most white men.

>I wasn't bullied because I'd at least try to defend myself.
Lmao, look at this fucking maggot cracker! if you tried to throw a punch you would be literally assraped like a little faggot you are

FOR ISRAEEEEEEL

WE TRAVELLED BACK TO OUR NATIVE HOMELANDS TO KILL WHITES SO THAT YOU WON'T LIVE IN THE SAME WHITE SOCIETY THAT WE DID

We'll make as many enemies as we want you fucking queer. Then we'll just nuke them all, if we're feeling merciful.

Maybe he won't do shit, let me ask you, you think white people like seeing shit like that happen to children?...watch out nigger, the more whites start see things like that the sooner your going back home to your "brothers & sisters"

Same. Someone webm this shit

School shooters did nothing wrong.

>all those niggers in the comments

they know exactly what's coming

It's true though, you're usually left alone after fighting back even after you get your ass beat. Especially if it creates a scene on school grounds and the administrators get involved. Unless you are in some shit hole ghetto school where they just get government money and let the kids do whatever they want.

Only 40 million of you niggers in the USA.

250 million whites plus 16 million Asians.

If just 40 million whites or Asians went out and killed the first nigger they saw, we can end this in a day while the 200 million went along living life per usual, oblivious to the niggercaust.

You wouldn’t be missed outside of hollywood, coinstar and Popeye’s.

Fuck niggers.

Stack them high and burn them.

Sizzle sizzle dead nigger babies.

Lmao you would never say that in real life you little punk bitch. Stick to Sup Forums white boy

*all the other kids start playing*

Or they shank you outside.

Oh he said the magic power word that black people say a hundred times a day and even address white people for it therefore he deserves to be assaulted
kill yourself leaf cuck moron

Those niggers deserved to be called niggers for being niggers.

Your numbers are WAY off, but I know what you mean.

If you see a nigger pull the trigger.

3 on one is pussy ass shit no matter the race, little dude should have taken an ass whipping and swung a few times because we ALL will have to deal with at least 1 good ass beating and it's good to learn what pain feels like at an early age. Never being in a fight makes you very afraid of confrontation generally, once you get your shit busted it's not so bad and you should be motivated to know some basic self defense.

Nigger you think whites like seeing that to children?
Remember, you're a MINORITY who only survives because whites are on your side...you think seeing stuff like that keeps whites on your side or turns them against?

Sup Forums rounding errors

>whites or Asians

The elusive warrior weaboo makes an appearance

>The white boy called the black kids niggers
Basing that off the black comments looking for an excuse?

>Subject Europe to 5 years of slavery, murder, and oppression
>Enslave or kill millions of Europeans
>Destroy hundreds of cities, towns, and villages, rendering millions homeless.
>Your incompetence leads to millions of German deaths and the utter destruction of Germany
>Years later internet virgins on an Irish dancing appreciation board worship you as being the savior of the white race

They should be thanking us everyday for not exterminating them and yet this is how they act

Its a leaf post, stop being so serious.

I’ll take 5 Rooftop Koreans along in my posse over your lazy 56% nigger ass any day. Asians are based and are primed and waiting for our signal.

Exactly. (((They))) are using kids to push their anti gun agenda while ignoring the underlying causes. The fact is teenagers are fucking douchebags and brutalize each other until one snaps. Then they play the victim card.

>thinking it matters what you feel

You'll keep taking it like that little white boy bitch in the op. "Please Tyrone may i have some more!" You fags only act tough online, everyone knows you'll never stand up for yourself in public. Most of you pussies can't even look a black man in the face.

Good advice.

Oh hey its Sup Forumss token nigger Internet tough guy that comes here to shitpost because he got his grill caved in by a white dude one time, and has lived in shame ever since.

He thinks he's people

Asians hate blacks in the city. A lot of them are shop owners that have to deal with them on a daily basis.

>ASIANSU ARRU HONNORABU RIKE IN MY ANIME

lmao no one wants to get rid of crackers more than Asians. You have no allies

This goy get's it.

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Keep shooting schools, cracKKKers, your time will come.

>bus driver not doing anything about it
Really makes you think. Also I'm fucking glad I was out of school before smartphones were a thing.

Why not?
not hard to do.

This. Asians are worse than niggers because they are far more capable and intelligent.

Nigger use your low iq nigger brain to think of history.
I hope you keep acting like niggers', hope you keep doing that shit to white kids & filming it because it takes away the protection other whites have given you...keep nigging monkey

>250 million whites
No. More like 200 million at best.

Sup Forums was born because of videos like this. There are probably at least 1,000,000 in America ready to kill as many niggers and humanly possible in whatever way possible. Throwing them in meat grinders for all they care. And that kind of hate doesn't go away. All videos like this do is make more of them.

>He thinks hes not going to be beaten to a pulp if white boys will want to start a fight.
I know its hard for you to accept that we are better than you and I hope you can grow over it.You know there is a reason why white women come to us in droves while you little crackers cry away in the corner that they arent giving you the time of the day.

Is that the fucking bus driver? She looks old.

>some youtube comments
KYS you downie

Sup Forums btfo

come to holland i'll call you a nigger all day

>Muh based ashunz.

Stop.

>doesn't like being called a nigger
>proceeds to act like a nigger in order to prove just how not a nigger you are

Nigger logic.

Experiencing diversity is what made me racist. Just imagine how much diversity the younger generation must endure

>all my exes
Whores, man.

>T. Zhang.

Weren't so masculine in chains picking our cotton & doing our laundry...tell me how'd that happen again monkey?

fuck off you shitskin faggot

Planet of the apes.