>>162697815

>Frame Arms Girl 3 - 9,546
Season 2 when? FAG was actually good.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/winterpatora/status/888026110381801472
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LN are selling like a hotcakes, hoping for S2.

Every anime gives a boost to LN sales. It means shit if it don't last.

And it's not selling like hotcakes since it didn't rank anywhere even once.

Do we have figures for the Tsuki ga Kirei box or is it not out yet?

Pretty much 100% certain.

>LN are selling like a hotcakes

You fags say this for every LN adaptation. A month later nobody even remembers it existed.

Yahari, SAO or Overlord sell like hotcakes. This shit has mediocre sales at best

When an average LN fresh out from narou has about 10k sales that is already considered profitable I just don't understand why people like OP never learn. Its a cheap advertisment meant for boosting the sales. Smartphone was already Hobby Japans bestseller and it definitely got a decent boost. It doesn't need to reach SAO levels to be sucessfull yet here we are with the same old

Shit like this barley makes profit. It stays above the profitability line but it's completely insignificant compared to really successful series.

Studios would be better off trying originals than making this shit.

It ranked at Oricon some time ago. Heck the author confirmed the reprints
>twitter.com/winterpatora/status/888026110381801472
There were also pics of stalls showing how they sold out months ago.

AHAHAHAHAHA

>t-the LNs sold well that it means t-there's a S2!
Oh boy here we go again.

What's this show? Is it actually good, or just only for you?

Wow, what a success. If it didn't hit 100k on vol1 even with anime boost it's trash nobody will remember very soon.

No they wouldn't. There's very little risk involved and it's more calculated than you might think. There's a reason 12 episode advertisements became so popular.

Reprints say nothing if you don't know how much they were printing in the first place.

This is just another shitty harem LN that's going to be selling 10k staying a bit above canning line.

It's because publishers pay for them and it matters shit for the studio if they sold 20k or 1k.

Exactly and publisher find profit since it boosts the sales. How many times do people have to mention that it doesn't need to sell SAO levels to be considered a success.

Look at the last couple of seasons. Originals do very good in sales. They don't even need to be very good.

Something like PriPri is going to sell 10 times better than this. And make many times more with merch.

Reprints are already a sign a that shit is getting serious. Especially when smartphone is Hobby Japans bestseller.

>it's success if you ignore tons of other the series that are more successful
Really makes you think

>and publisher find profit

Nope. LN's are incredibly cheap. Boost in sales needs to be big to justify anime production. What they really want is advertisement for merchandise.

Most of those LN adaptations are failures.

Cute little robots doing cute things with battles in between.

>hotcakes

Compared to what?

Another Humikane's mecha musume yuri. Pretty good.

Whatever man I'm just saying how it is just don't be surprised when you'll be getting tons of more isekaitrash adaptions and more threads with why don't they make originals?

Because everyone is happy little risk for studios who whore out and decent profit for the publishers.

tbf maybe it would have sold better if the characters weren't so bland
if you're gonna do a harem anime, you should put in more effort designing your female characters' appearance and personality than they did with this generic-fest of tired tropes and soulless adoration for jesus-kun

Do you even understand how industry works? Most Hollywood movies are flops these days yet industry still makes profit because few hits outweigh the flops. It's the same. You get few shitty anime that lost some money then hit Re Zero that makes enough to justify more crappy adaptations.

Making is originals is far more riskier because you don't have neither a stabilished fanbase or LN/Manga sales to rely on

Just stop.

The BDs are also cheaper than usual. 6k yen for 3 episodes instead of 2.

Who did the animation for this? There were some 3D aspects sure, but overall that was good.

And they even have event tickets for them.

But this didn't loose anything. Same with Youkoso the BDs didn't sell much but the LN is where it slayed.

Stop pretending you know anything about how industry works. It's obvious you know shit.

I mean won't sell at least from the predictions.

>it doesn't need to sell SAO levels to be considered a success
It really does, BD cost 5-7k yen so 5k sold copies with 6volumes give about 180mln yen profit, average LN cost 600yen so you need to sell 30k of them to meet the same profit range and 5k sales for BD aren't really that good.

Right back at you user. Don't start talking about shit you have no idea about.

Youkoso LNs sales are much, much higher than Smarphone so it's not a fair comparison.

Anime season costs millions of $ to make and advertise.

Do you realize how many novels costing 700 yen they need to sell to even make even?

And don't even start about merch. Nobody will buy shit from this series when you have Love Live or Kancolle around.

>*300k
Sorry I missed one 0

It's an incredibly fair comparison regarding profit. Of course it's going to be less but judging them with just how BDs sold and calling it a flop is ridiculous. That's not how it works with cheap LN commercials.

Well if that's your fucking metric of success practically every LN adaptation isn't a flop if we solely judge them by LN sales because of course nearly everything that gets an anime will have a sizeable increase in LN sales through exposure alone.

Disc sales are dead, retarded saleshitter.
Also why would anyone buy this piece of shit anime?

Disc sales are dead for big shows. Shit like this makes all $ from disc and LN sales. There is 0 expensive merch for it and with demand so minimal it's not getting figs either.

not everything gets a boost like this one

remember Rokka no Sales? Now that one was a flop on all and every front almost

It looks like a series like this one didn't even have much of a fanbase for the original material though. It wasn't a best selling LN or anything. This was an attempt to make the franchise popular, not using an anime to exploit an established fanbase, so they might as well have gone with an original anime.

>reached a point where generic haremshit adaptations can't even reach 1k sales
What is that even supposed to mean? There's nothing new about that.

Meh I just by Kindle versions mostly. I'm sure a lot of LN readers do as well.

What are you idiots even talking about?

It's just your run-of-the-mill throw away LN advertisement that'll get forgotten once the next season starts. They won't go away as long as the business model persists. They won't get sequels as well if they sell as bad as Smartphone's but we all know that already..

This was hobby Japanes bestseller what are you on about?

Why do you fucks still say loose when it's actually lose? Fucking morons.

It's boring shit, all volumes are bundled with figures of FAGs. Sales have nothing to do with quality and show is filled with shitty cgi.

Compared to what? Are you that dumb? That's not even a comparative statement.

The 'genre' is just doing fine. Lean mean syosetsuka ni narou harvesting machines are well oiled and working perfectly.

If LN adaptations didn't make profit studios wouldn't keep making them, checkmate salefags.

I think that's pretty good turnout for something with such low production costs.

Tell that to Hollywood flops.

>So we reached a point where generic haremshit adaptations can't even reach 1k sales.

1300 with DVD sales

I hope you realize that the big daddy wish fulfillment monsters are just on the horizon once 2018 comes rolling by. Harem isekais aren't dead by a long shot.

Smartphones chances for a S2 however is dead as fuck.

>Blu-Ray
>Vol 1
>First week sales
You don't know how to read this, do you, OP?
I don't understand the point of this thread, and I don't understand why you are so mad.

I can see you're still a faggot though.

I remember Comet Lucifer selling like shit.
There's a reason why user said "risk".

>I remember Comet Lucifer selling like shit.
And I remember Comet Lucifer being worse anime of it's year, it's only a risk if you gonna produce crap.

This
It has just begun you dumb moeshitters
Prepare your vaginas youtube.com/watch?v=QSLvX3iFryg

First week is 80% of sales for shit like this.

They are going to sell like shit.

>big daddy wish fulfillment monsters are just on the horizon once 2018 comes rolling by

And they will all sell terribly.

Fucking Mahouka barely crossed 10k. You think LN's that sell 10x worse will be big hits?

Top sellers will be another yuribait or fujobait like every year since like 2011.

That doesn't sound like an argument, user.
You're just being selective.

So? We're talking about the overall profit/risk here.

I don't have time, did someone in this thread already mention how season 2 would have been "when the series really took off" and that everything in season 1 was the "prologue"?

Are you new to anime sales?

Can't wait.

>only BD sales matter
>the industry is dead

Does anyone know who Ende's VA was?

That's true for most LN adaptations though. It usually takes several episodes to assemble the main cast.

>Frame arms Girls #1

What is this madness?

I really hope they make season 2
Mecha was already teased

>it's only a success if it is #1

>内田雄馬

Oh, it was Uchida Yuuma. Thanks.

When are the nips going to change their business model? It's obvious that it's not sustainable when most series underperform thanks to low BD/DVD sales. Maybe shifting to a digital model would work, then again I have no idea if the nips prefer watching their shit on their PCs or their TVs.

When are stalker autists going to stop being autistic when its obvious they are just here to shitpost without understanding what actually flops and what does not?

The genre is garbage because nothing fucking happens. Your picture isn't even that of a guy surrounded by girls. It's one of a dude surrounded by walking tropes to fill a cliche

S2 when?

>LN are selling like a hotcakes
Its not, but even if it was, the anime fulfilled its purpose of boosting LN sales, so don't expect another season going off purely LN sales.