Why is he so obsessed with Cain and Abel? is it the only story he's read?

why is he so obsessed with Cain and Abel? is it the only story he's read?

It's the only video you watched

It doesn't say anything bad about the Jews

Fpbp

Watch his entire biblical lecture series you twat

FPBP

what's his name ? Lobsterman ?

>is it the only story he's read?
Still has read more than you.

Hey Canadaboy. Why the fuck are you out so late? Don't you know it's past your bedtime?

Story of Cain and Abel is great, shows that we, who believe and have faith in the living God and Creator Jesus Christ, are saved by His grace and mercy and not at all by works. The Lord Jesus Christ can save all who come to Him, so come

I want a harris equivalent that is fully white nationalist

Are you an idiot? It's part of his overarching point that, like Jung, he believes that these sorts of stories are rooted deep in our subconsciousness and represent the structural realities of the world and society as it truly exists. They reflect the Platonic Good and are as close to godliness as you can get.

Listening to Harris and Peterson debate really shows that Harris is just much smarter. Harris speaks with the utmost clarity and concision, whereas Peterson repeats his favorite talking points that, as true as they are, become tired when under the scrutiny of Harris' intellect.

Harris must have an IQ of 140-150 to Peterson's 135.

Funny I thought the opposite.
Sam usually only looks good to me when he debates a loud nigger who can't control their emotions.

I much prefer Peterson to Harris but this is the frank summary of their debates

Not the way I saw it.
Sams m.o. has always been use emotionless robot voice until the other person loses it and starts screaming jibberish.
He never looks good imo when the other person stays calm.

He's an orator. He has to say the same things over and over. Each time he has to say it, its importance in his mind is reinforced, to the point that he can't think in any other way. You see it when he has to talk on the fly, he's not versatile, but rigid, and quickly settles into whichever routine in his repertoire he thinks best applies.

He's a smart man, but frankly it makes him appear less smart. It's not his fault, though, you see it happen to lots of people who have to speak a lot.

just watched a video of him reading one of the chapters in his book, omg why the fuck am i only now finding out about this guy? ordered his book minutes ago. literally the smartest person alive

Maybe he's actually Cain, cursed to walk the earth until the return of Jesus.

Peterson has claimed he had an IQ of 150 in his twenties. I'd imagine Harris is pretty close, less or higher. While I detest Harris's autistic position, I don't think Peterson had SORTED his views as good as he could.

Scott Adams was really enjoyable with Sam. Harris is fully in the Trump derangement syndrome and seeing Scott persuade him into looking like a fucking idiot was golden.

this
there's an entire series of lectures covering an entire book of stories just a few clicks away, you contemptible philistine

What's this dudes deal with lobsters?

Is it worth reading his 12 rules for life? He's read some excerpts and chapters of it and it's basically what he's already said. Does it have any "new" content or insights?

>thinking either of their IQ's are anywhere near this high
wew

Lobsters have a dominance hierarchy controlled by the same neurochemical system we do, therefore making it inevitable we will always organize ourselves in a dominance hierarchy. Marxist equality is prevented by our own biology.

Post vid link

I watch a ton of his earlier personality videos which are actually pretty good.

I can finish his sentence at this point. I never read 12 rules for life but I have a pretty good grasp of his anecdotes and points. If you are new to his stuff and are interested then maybe you should read it, but i seriously doubt it has any new insights.

He is not well versed in the bible. I think he said he used bible hub or some generic bible website as a reference for his lectures at one point. People are awed by his approach because to be fair he does take the ideas in the bible seriously and his anecdotes are easily understood. I think he seen a lot of parallels between his psychiatry experience and the Cain of able story so maybe that is why he likes it so much.

oh he released a new video titled something something school shooter where he reads one chapter out of his book so if you want see if you like you might check it out honey

I got his book and started reading just to see if he was going to lay out any new ideas, but it doesn’t seem like it. He’s riding a wave of product success and doing less frequent basic discussion videos or active debates besides facing the mainstream media puppets (and not going after say, figures in higher places of power who actually destroy places like universities).

Just talking to those media faggots must be stressing him out, because in the foreword of his book, Peterson, probably like a ton of reddit cunts and non 4channers, are in the existential dilemma of denial about how women, shitskins, and forces enabled by the Jews are tearing us apart. He also says it’s clear as day that the family, tradition, religion and proper morals with reason behind them are dying; and even if you set aside wanting to have a mostly white nation, not having those is fucking us all completely (I’ve been centrist most of my life but even I couldn’t take how all this small shit is ruining the world anymore).