How can you not have a disdain for women, much less "respect" them?

How can you not have a disdain for women, much less "respect" them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2CXODYFzwk
youtube.com/watch?v=qs3k-nILTTo
youtube.com/watch?v=09JslnY7W_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think they are attention whores and the moment they find a good guy all the retarded imoral shit will be left behind

Just watch the fucking saddies come out of the woodwork. If you hate on women the problem is with you. Cherry pick all you fucking like, you prove my point.

They will never think they have a good guy they always want something better,something they don't have. Never satisfied, they will leave him for someone new or leech off of him while cheating on him.

>If you hate on women the problem is with you.

You're in a world of pain if you try to date a woman without hating her.

After dating many women I have become extremely jaded by them. Most are needy, lazy, annoying, and boring. If you can find a rare unicorn that will clean your place and treat you well, then you're very lucky.

youtube.com/watch?v=m2CXODYFzwk

>Cherry pick all you fucking like, you prove my point
>Fingers in ears
>"I'm not listening lalalalalalala"
You'll die alone and your eyes will be eaten by rats, cockroaches will lay eggs in your mouth.

By having normal cordial relationships with the fairer sex?

>you're always soooooo happy when your friend comes over, you never fight with HIM, just with ME
>how about you dont go out with your buddies tonight and spend some time with me instead? we never DO anything together, why don't you take me out tonight?
>I told you not to get that car, I know a LOT about cars. (she has never driven or owned a car and has no drivers license)

Why don't all mass killers do a video like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=qs3k-nILTTo

I don't hate them but believe me, I beat them to a pulp, I even raped few. nothing hotter than a helpless little bitch looking up to you for mercy..

ahmed I think you are a couple miles too far north.

the only people who "respect women", are men who are virgins, cucks, or betas.

No man who even enjoys basic shit, like having his own money, can go though a relationship and not realize how toxic and parasitic women are.

I'm gonna call your mom, so you can lay off the
Doritos and Mountain Dew for a bit, okay?

rude

Lol yeah no doubt. Find one that cleans your place and is happy to do it . If they arnt gonna be your helper then they arnt worth your time

I went absolutely insane with females between the ages of 17 and 25. I was a serial monogamist. I don't know what the fuck was wrong with me, but as soon as one clam would leave me, I'd immediately sweeten up to another one and latch onto her and drain her of her living essence until she left and move onto the next victim.

Been single for the last 4 years and I find that I'm much happier. All females are the same, there is just simply no question. I plowed through a good many of them during my 8 year spree and I can safely say this: If you gathered every girl I've ever been with and placed them in a room together and made some Freaky Friday thing happen where you randomly switched all their brains with their bodies, I wouldn't know who the fuck was who until they told me.

Yeah, I'll die alone, but fuck it, at least I'll never have to put up with their horrendous fucking nonsense ever again. I swear to God, this sticks out in my mind and it bothers me more than anything that has ever happened to me: I was on the phone with a then-gf and I got out of the car and told her I was about to walk into the store and tried to hang up and she said "Why can't you talk to me while you're in the store shopping?" and I audibly groaned because I wanted to get off the fucking phone and when she heard me grown, she started fucking bawling.

She was 23 years old at the time.

Women are adult sized children

They need boundaries but when man are spineless and kikes pump out decades of propaganda the current situation is not surprising.

>Ahmed
close enough Burg, my name is Anti
shouldn't you helping the nation's economy working and shit? Oh you're taking break from the begging.

Are you sure you just weren't going for the same type of girl over and over?

Cry me a river.

>nose ring

So many of these thots who try to do these cutesy cosplay but always get ruined with shit like face piercings and tattoos.

Ootko joku vitun lukihäiriönen vai olivatko vanhempasi vammaisia kun nimesivät sinut?

I don't respect them, or you or myself.

But I respect whiteness, ethno-fascism can turn most of us into people worthy of respect.

There’s some truth to this. My best sex was always with women whom I realized I despised, and my worst with women whom I convinced myself I loved. They work harder at pleasing you when they feel they have to.

Actual retard.

Saved. Thanks.

Implying this is a woman.

I was a serial monogamist for 8 years, almost a decade, and I was with all different ethnicities, religions, and creeds, they're ALL the fucking same whether they're Catholic Guatemalans or Muslim Indonesians.

I said it this way to give it more impact. But yeah, I think there is some truth to it.

Delete or not delete

Yup.

I'm pretty sure there was an ancient, advanced, global civilization that handed the reigns to women. The result is such a catastrophe that we only speak of it in legends and Giorgio tsukalos hair.

Full circle. Blowout soon.

Nihilist.

Bruh are you me? About 10 years ago I was dining at an outside restaurant with a girlfriend. I had sunglasses on because I was facing the sun. She told me to take my glasses off so she could look into my eyes while we ate....made a fucking scene to where people were staring, when I wouldn’t take them off.

mun vanhemmat on vähän niinku tavallinen suomalainen vanhemmat. eli sukulaisia

>communist, dirty Russian die please

i refuse to see sharia law as my enemy

Valitettavasti olen ihan syntyperäinen taistolainen.

Hating women is some kike tier stuff. We have to praise them.

ENDURANCE RUN

eli you belong to thos peasant that my grandfathers put them to starvation in the camps. I bet your fucking name is Kosto, lmao

Because I live in rural Norway and I am surrounded by sane, respectable women. My mother, my sisters, my aunts - all respectable.

I'm sorry that you are from a trashy background living in some rat infested multicultural hellhole

Women are far less capable of achieving greatness. It is man's function to lead women in strength and women's is to inspire and build up the men in her life pushing them towards said greatness.

Despite the progressively degenerate society in which we live no doubt taking offense to this I find it quite beautiful in it's symbiosis.

HOT NGHHHHH

I dunno you can posted what could well be foreplay.

Thank God for sexually submissive women.

Posting it on the internet though.

Based Holland gets it.

That is more like my great-grand parents generation. Its not kosto but taisto.

False. European women have throughout evolution evolved to prefer monogamy, because without a male provider, they would die in the winter. The problem in modern soceity is that men aren't impregnating their women because of the cultural and econimical system they live under. Instincts are telling men and women in relationships that their partner is infertile and that they need to move on.

Semitic or African women seems to be a completely different story.

> she started fucking bawling

Hi user, it could be that she loved that you loved her. Or at least loved the illusion of love and the illusion of you loving her. Then you shattered the illusion, which was of love, thereby shattering the love.

But that's none of my business.

By growing up in a healthy middle class household with both parents.

>women dindu nuffin!
this is obviously written by a woman

>t.Anti Consentinen

They're disgusting. Animals.

No, when these women find their "good guy", they'll leave their husbands, children, get pimped or sell their kids.

The prince charming pimp has his methods to exploit weak women

This. All of the excessive sexual partners wih no resulting pregnancy has triggered within ourselves an infertility/sterility condition

>a woman has access to deep innate wisdom
>she is like a ship without a captain
oh man this is great

Women are children

Sadly this. Started out as awkward incel teenager. Then got /fit/ and did well in college and suddenly im ultra chad and can get literally any woman i want. Problem is I dont really want them anymore. I have seen so much of female nature up close and personal that i am completely disgusted by them. I still have sex but i will never be able to do an LTR or get married because i can never stand to be in proximity to any woman longer than 1-2 days.

When i was a kissless loser as a teenager i thought that my life would be complete if i found the perfect girl and had that disney romance. Now that i know what women are actually like i wish i could go back to being a nobody so women wouldnt bother me anymore.....

Love does not exist. The men who say different are naive dipshits who love their women and simply have not yet realized they do not love them back and never will.

>If you're rich, you can give gifts to your woman and she doesn't have to work, so she can do lots of stupid shits like painting ulgy trash or singing like a retard
wtf I love women now

Stop creating these threads, Abderahim

story time?

They're worse. Children are immoral but women are evil

starting college soon, any advice to get good with the ladies?

Ive literally never seen a single shred of evidence to suggest that women, as a whole, are deserving of respect in the same capacity that men are. I extend this to individual women not due to any confusion about the implications of statistics, but simply my refusal to take a high risk low reward gamble in a game of long odds.

This is just basing the notion that all women are narcissists. Because you're validating her because she didn't get that from her parents. So are all women narcissists? Because the level you're describing would be classified as pathological narcissism in men.

I'm secretly in love with my mare. She's 10x more of a loving woman than any woman I've ever been with.

My wife has no clue.

Depends on what you mean by love. At first it's love, but then it will develop into a deeper more mature companionship and a family bond. If the two are suited to each other, of course. If you aren't good friends in addition to good romance and sex you're not going to make it. Also I want to mention these days most western men as well as women are children until their late 30s.

Is mare a Japanese cartoon?

Mare is a female horse IRL.

You have to breed. Cuckold normies and liberals they enjoy it.

How edgy, we all know that bestiality is the next stop in the slippery slope.

Any Muslim brothers have a wife or wives?

What's that relationship like in an Islamic context? Based on what I've learned,uslims seem to be a lot more realistic about expectations in marriage.

Let go of all the baggage you have from highschool. If your college is in your area switch to a new one where nobody knows you so you can reinvent yourself. Keep your Social media locked down. Anyone you were friends with whos problematic to associate with and any ex-GF's need to be completely blocked and unable to post and should not come up in assocation to you.

If you can avoid facebook altogether thats best. Just get their number and text on your phone. If they ask about kikebook just laugh it off and say "thats lame, nobody uses that anymore except my grandma" A line like this will embarrass the fuck out of anyone who even ask for social media info.

ABT: Always Be Talking. A girl you are interested in chat her up and chat often. Dont be Spergie or autistic and dont be overly sexual to early on. just talk to her the same way you would talk to some friendly guys you are social with. Smile often a small lighthearted smile, not a big wide joker smile and no grinning teeth thats what soyboy bugmen do, avoid that at all costs. Practice in front of a mirror. Figure out exactly how much your eyebrows need to be raised and how wide your eyes need to be and how your smile should be to get your face to be the warmest and approachable it can possibly be and then work on making that facial expression your default.

Do not cross arms when talking to a girl, ever. Cross arms is hostile/defensive body language and it says "stay the fuck away from me". This is a nasty mistake many men make because when your uncomfortable in a social situation like a party you tend to do the wall lean and cross arms natural. DONT.

Keep arms down and open, maybe a thumb in hanging on the pocket and the other on a wall or pushing on the wall across from the girl your chatting up.

Dont be mean but dont be overly eager. Act like you might be interested in a girl then focus your attention elsewhere to let her know your not desperate and you have high enough SMV to be picky.

shut the fuck up you garbage faggot.

Good looking guy here. Every time a friend has a girlfriend they always make a point to compliment me on my attractiveness in front of my friend/their boyfriend. This has happened countless times, every time with total disregard for how it might make their boyfriend feel. After going through my own fair share of women, they genuinely disgust me.

Because I'm not a faggot.

This. The constant and blatant disrespect of their own men in public is astounding. The funny thing is they think treating their man like shit in public makes them look good when is reality every man automatically lowers your value as a woman when you do that. Even if your attractive and i wanna fuck you if i see you disrespect the man your with that automatically makes me sort you from friend/LTR into the pump and dump whore to be used and discarded column.

Women are literally children, hating them is pretty infantile behavior. It's like getting mad at a television for not working.

Hating women for being hypergamus retards is like hating birds for flying

THATS JUST WHAT THEY ARE

Nbd I would just kick your ass right quick
If you were a true friend you'd let that happen instead of fucking the gf

Because I actually know women irl and do not base how I feel about and view them by some pics on the internet like you incel virgins

I never said I hated them, they just disgust me. There are few women who understand that men and women are different, so they concentrate on the things that make them unique, such as being a supportive spouse or mother. These women are tolerable, but they are vastly outnumbered by this new generation of uppity western feminists, who espouse degeneracy and double standards.

>Because I actually know women irl

Achievement unlocked: faggot who sits in a sewing circle listening to gossip thinks he knows women.

I also never said I've fucked my friends girlfriends; every time it made me uncomfortable and I made mental note of her being an inconsiderate cunt.

This. Leftist retardation provides a nice evolutionary advantage to sane individuals, might as well exploit it.

>Hating niggers for being hypergamus retards is like hating birds for flying
>THATS JUST WHAT THEY ARE

>Hating jews for being hypergamus retards is like hating birds for flying
>THATS JUST WHAT THEY ARE

I do, not for all women, just western ones.
Asian women are amazing and can be talked into having white babies with aryan donor eggs.

What's your relationship with your mother and the relationship between your father and mother like, user?

A smart woman would know better then to get anywhere near you.

youtube.com/watch?v=09JslnY7W_k

You've never met her.

i´m never taking a advice from a women on women

Asking a woman about women is like asking a fish how to catch fish

It’s like a hunter asking a deer how to hunt deer