Symphogear thread

Did she secretely enjoyed it, Sup Forums?

check the catalog, op

I sure did.

toki thread

toki fanbase

I think the thing that disappointed me the most is that the three didn't go into "Kimochii!"-mode once they dissolved, like the guy in episode 1.

How would that work? Would they just ahegao?

I secretly enjoyed it.

>wake up groggy as hell
>some assholes start shooting you with tank rounds (even though it didn't work in episode 1)
>think you catch a break when the commie you befisted deals with that tanks
>get tranq darts shot right into your titties
>immediately after get shot in the ass as well
>the cunt who's been trying to steal your main character slot just goes and wraps you in saran wrap

Poor Hibikami just cant catch a break.

>the cunt who's been trying to steal your main character slot just goes and wraps you in saran wrap
Hold your tongue you cur. Maria Cadenza Eve is the hero this world needs. Her saran wrap will be the coffin of the unjust!

Ultimate Technique: Saran Wrap is one of the top 5 moments of AXZ.

>SG's lingering spirit grabs on to the power of god which is again without vessel and uses it to deactivate the moon ruins before she completely fades away

>We'll save Hibiki with Miku's love
Now how about a "friendly kiss" for Hibiki's birthday present, come on Symphogear it can even be on the cheek.

They will do plenty of this at home, to avoid upsetting Chris.

WE COULDN'T PROTECT THAT SMILE
Meanwhile Adam is still alive.

the world is a cruel place

At least Ti ki got the revenge she deserved even if she didn't mean it as such.

Which gear would you all want to have as a roommate for an indefinite period of time?

Chris. Shes basically a live in maid with her cleaning habits.

Kirika.

>eat microwaved food
>play video games
>watch mecha anime
>DESS
>play Nightcrawlers
>teach her about the reproductive system

Well, Maria is muh waifu.
But I think any of them would be fun.

>tfw you'll never tease Chris all day long

>But I think any of them would be fun.
Except Tsubasa.

>swordtist who takes everything you say literal
I don't know, it kinda sounds like fun.

Your life will be dedicated to cleaning up her messes.

He was probably referring to her lack of cleaning habits.

I'll just embrace the mess and live in it

Chris. I would provide and cook for her.

I would provide cock for her.

That's just fowl.

>Would they just ahegao?
Actually yes, I think that would have worked.

Genjuro

>alchemist ahegao as they phase out

Man was not built for such a thing.

>The power of god start to latch on the next purest thing lying around
>It's Germain's gun
>Power of god gained a sentience and took Germain's form (buck naked version)
>Adam flip his shit, shouting nonsense about custodian and yelling at God Germain
>God Germain vaporizes him with a lift of finger
>Hibiki starts talking to God Germain but it can't understand Hibiki so the geahs starts to sing
>God Germain reply to them in unknown language, everyone is confused
>God Germain looks at the moon, accessed the administrative right and deactivate the curse
>"Can you understand me now?"
>Everyone surprised as fuck and Shirabe fall to her knees, Maria and Kirika followed suit
>Turns out Fine's blood inside them is rampaging, making them super horny for God Germain
>God Germain ask again, this time while singing
>The song is causing the nearest planet to explode
>Custodian is alarmed and teleport to earth immediately
>God vs God battle
>Border between life and death starts to blur and all the dead start to appear
>Germain is pissed, Kanade is angry, and Fine is unamused
>Fine snaps her finger to get FIS team back to their senses
>"After all this time. When I've finally moved on"
>"You don't deserve my love"
>Biggest battle with dead+alive team & God Germain against custodian
>Crazy action but they never show the result of the battle
>Timeskips
>College Miku is walking hand to hand with Hibiki in SONG uniform
>Duty calls
>Hibiki gives Miku a peck on the lips and run to a heli piloted by Maria
>"What's our mission?'
>"Uranus is in trouble. The remnant of the old custodian is causing the whole planet to boil"
>"Then we need to save them right away!"
>Episode ends
This will never ever happen but imagining crazy shit is fun.

>>Crazy action but they never show the result of the battle
>>Timeskips

>MFW at the end of the day not only did the Geahs never truly defeat ANY of the alchemists, but they also gave the bad guys the best song again
Also, is Carol responsible for the technology behind Adam's cool hat? Did he trade work on the Chateau for upgrades to his hat?

Kirikool.

I'm pretty down for that.
Ryouko cunt punts Fine from behind over her grudge of getting body jacked.

>SG was actually the weakest Alchemist

Fujitaka's laptop speakers had a higher death toll than Not-Trump's nuke.

Hibiki obviously. She comes with a free Miku that can cook and clean.

Alchemic power is proportional to eyebrow density, SG was SS-Tier.

>Climax Song with LINKER overdose
>Recovers
>First thing she does is trying to jump in front of the Nuke to stop it

Does Kirika have a deathwish?

>Does Kirika have a deathwish?
I thought we established that she absolutely does.

DESSwish.

She believes in justice and holds a determination to dess~

What part of

>I AM AWESOME DESS

do you not understand?

She tried to kill herself over a misunderstanding and several poor decisions I'm going to say yes

From now on all new Maria techniques should be inspired by her housewife activities

this season fucking sucked

>Season 2 sucks Season 1 was way better
>Season 3 sucks Season 2 and 1 were way better
>Season 4 sucks Season 3, 2 and 1 were way better
>Season 5 sucks Season 4, 3, 2 and 1 were way better

I love these threads.

It happens a lot in video game fanbases, I suppose it's fitting that it's made be a video game director.

It'd be different if they'd actually make a decent season again. Even something on the level of G would be fine.

Season 2 was better than 1 and most people agreed on that

G had higher production values, S1 had a stronger narrative. G has always been considered inferior due to obnoxious things like Hibiki's breakdown over being called a hypocrite and the DMJii misunderstanding bullshit.

Either the Mandela Effect is real and I slid into the shit taste dimension or you never stepped foot in a G thread in your life.

G was objectively better if you're a BikkiMikufag. I am such a faggot, so G is objectively better.

I don't think she's consciously aware of the consequences.

S1 had much better finale than S2.

AXZ had the worst finale in the series.

do you have a time machine?

Wrong thread, Toki.

I don't recall G containing any scenes where they share a bath or a bed, so S1 is still superior for BikkiXMiku fanservice. There was also that one episode where Miku distracts the Noise and Hibiki catches her so they can re-affirm their relationship.

The only edge G has in regards to Miku is the whole thing with shenshou jing.

Next season is not AXZ.

Jesus fuck this episode was pathetic. Asspull after asspull. Alchemists or Tiki suddenly teleporting on screen when plot needed them. Retarded nuke. 0 good action.

And the AXZ finale hasn't aired yet.

What of Miku dies?

I swear to got I will find the old threads and prove you retards right.

Also, Mandela is fucking dead

>two days pass of everyone just fucking around waiting
>no one bothered to collect Tiki's remains
This is why Fudou thinks the gay crew is inept.

They chained her to a keystone offscreen, then turned another key and cut the rope at the right moment. The unsung heroes of SONG will never get the recognition they deserve.

I will post this every thread until they dock if you catch my drift.

At least then she'd have some relevance.

Only one episode to go before we'll have to wait for S5 to start hoping again.

Remember in S1 when Chris and Fine had some skinship-torture time? We barely got some shower scenes in AXZ. Even GX had battle docking. We're never getting more of the good stuff at this rate.

>Hibiki uses divine phonic gain to resurrect her
>Mikugeah joins the battle
>Kanade, Fine, Mom, Dr. Ver, Carol, and the alchemist trio appear too

HibiMiku's arc in S1 was much more coherent and stronger than in G. G got the cool fight, I will give you that.

I really hope SG is perma dead. It would be nice for a character to show up, grow, and exit the stage after resolving their issues for once.

she overdosed on LINKER to minimize the Zesshou's recoil

>Weisshaupt's final creation loses by default against Gugnir
>Bikki is turned into a Demigod for no reason except to imply that Miku is still relevant
>Alchemists die because Trump hat a burned burger patty and lost at hole 18
>no end fight
well that was a strange episode

What I don't understand is why keep pushing for the divine power after fucking off if it gets hard countered no matter what by Gungnir anyways? At least throw a sun at them first.

maybe it will still be of some relevance. but yeah, so far it was very disappointing. not much different from a tougher noise

The fact that Adam clearly knew Gungnir was also the Lance of Longinus does make his lack of urgency regarding killing the gears a bit confusing.

I feel conflicted about this season honestly
On one hand I can come up with a good number of specific moments within the season (first ep battle, tranny´s final fight, Genjuro fucking shit up, that silly looking sword-rocket from the trio) and the songs were OK in general, with some top tier stuff
Yet on the other there are large parts where the plot didn´t really feel like advancing and with overall boring development
GX was a wild ride both for good and awful, this was more meh. Maybe they realized how much of a huge fuckup Topdad was and they are afraid to commit to longer storylines within the season? I don´t know

He wants it to fight his creator, not the Geahs. He just wants to get it and jet so he can start building up his invasion force.
If he wouldn't have rented out Alca-Noise to some brown people he probably would have succeeded without anyone knowing what happened.
Even more retarded is the fact that he would have literally had exactly what he wanted f he'd only not made that smug speech. He could have just absorbed that last little bit and fucked off into his Yukari pocket dimension.

He's somehow flubbed worse than Ver because at least Ver had the excuse of being an autistic human sex predator, Adam is supposed to be perfect. If Symphogear villains were just 15% less smug they'd win every time.

I'd argue that some of the bigger Noise have been a bigger threat than this shit were it not for the pointless GodBikki part, I mean to destroy this Gungnir just has to hit it, no further complications needed.

He clearly thought they were just dumb bitches who couldn't threaten him. One of his running themes is that he constantly looks down on women only to be BTFO by them in the end.

>Ver had the excuse of being an autistic human sex predator

That is not the face of a sane man.

So, how do you feel about not-Trump firing nukes on Area 11?

I heard we got to see Kirika's panties outside of transformation at some point in G or GX.
I'd like to see a screenshot for the sake of research.

TURN ON GNN!!!

Chris of course! I would always use her as a footstool and as a door stopper while constantly making womanlet jokes and short puns. After she gets her driver's license I'll buy her a matchbox car.

>not letting her use you as a footstool

Everything looks resolved, doesn't it? What's left for the final episode? Hot lesbian sex between The God-slayer and Miku?

The next group of villains for S5 introduce themselves and do something evil like kidnap Miku.

>they have to gag her because she won't stop talking about how bad Hibiki is going to fuck them up when she finds them

we'll get to see the geahs wipe out America in season 5

Adam is still alive and imprisonment isn't and option, plus they said AXZ would wrap up its story, so something still has to happen with him. Also reconstructing Tiki could happen if they can deprogram her cocklust.

And I hope you're all ready for Top Dad at the birthday party.

god's power is still swirling around, isn't it?