Chapter 2:
>EEEEEEEEH BATTORU?
Chapter 3:
>EEEEEEEEH REBERU APPU?
Chapter 4:
>EEEEEEEEH SKIRRU POINTO?
Chapter 5:
>EEEEEEEEH GIRUDO?

At some point we're going to hit the point where people are no longer reincarnating as tangible things but metaphysical concepts.
>I was Reincarnated as the First Law of Thermodynamic?! Physics Cheat in Another World!
And then he gains the ability to incarnate himself as a human. Because that always happens.

>EEEH BEASTGIRLS?
>EEEH ELVES?
>EEEH VAMPIRES?
>EEEH SLAVES?
>EEEH HAREM?
>EEEH POLYGAMY?

Sir Bearington finally became real?

There's that dude that was reincarnated as a sword.

Wake me up when we get to "I was Reincarnated as a 12-year-old Princess's Pair of Royal Panties!"

People say that Konosuba and Re:Zero aren't real deconstruction of isekai.

So how do you deconstruct the isekai genre then, Sup Forums?

it's filled with hot fantasy girls but none of them cares for the MC no matter how much he tries.

So Tanaka-kun.

I think some panties isekai was already done. Didnt save raw name tough .

>I was reincarnated as an attack helicopter in a fantasy setting!?

When will he open a cafe?

I'm reading all of them and I still want more.

>get reincarnated in a fantasy world, but not as an all-powerful hero, but as a maid
>the hero falls in love with you instead of the princess
The premise sounds at first, and it could've been funny gag manga.
Too bad that the Hero is a fucking yandere and everybody is forcing the maid to marry him, despite the fact that he is posessive and overbearing, something unlike a "Hero".
In the LN later on the hero basically puts a disguised tracking bracelet, and any attempts to remove it cause it to tighten around her wrist. She even begs the "Hero" to remove it at one point, but he doesn't.

So is this a story about someone trying to manage a unpleasantly overbearing love interest or is this all treated as a good thing?

Just reverse it. A fighter from a fantasy setting gets sent to the real world, goes around looking for "quests" instead of getting a real job, and bores the hell out of people by talking endlessly about his stats. Gets arrested for using his sword techniques on a bunch of rapists, arrested again for stalking this girl he thinks is supposed to fall for him, his laments about the lack of a good monarchy get all the ultranationalist whackos on his side, and so on. I'm sure something like this has already been done.

The first and everyone else is too creeped out by the yandere to properly react.

That sounds suspiciously like a chuck tingle novel.

I mean, I personally don't find it that appealing as a premise, but at least the author is trying something different I suppose.

The other problem is that he's the hero so it's like dealing with a yandere nuke.

>a literall bear
>girls are just humans with cat ears and just hide where the human ones would be with hair
its shit

Yeah you can see it in his eyes, he's bad news.

He forgot to mention that prince is a stalker towards maid too and argues with the hero.

The first.. She doesn't really have a big story, and she's basically reacting to events around her. I'm turkish and in that aspect it's similar to the some of the serial TV shows we have.
A pretty popular plot is:
>guy enters an average girl's life
>she avoids him as he is too pushy and rough, but the guy just assumes that she is something like a tsundere, despite her insults, so he pushes himself onto her even more
>somewhere down the line the girl actually falls in love with the guy, they marry, and they have kids
Not to mention that the MC girl in our TV series don't have much of a personality - they react to events around them just like this maid does.
The excuse for the MC's pushiness in the LN/WN is total bullshit, they should've just made him a guy who is naturally arrogant and pushythat. I can't buy this "tragic" backstory of how he ended up this way, it sounds as if a 13 year old wrote it.

>reincarnating as a bear
My boy Hachiman fulfilled his dream?

Shoujo manga always romantizes erotomania and sexual predators.

Let me guess the identity of the Guest who made the perception check?

He killed a bunch of humans, acting like a productive member of human society is no longer an option.

We have had some pretty shameless isekai with the very worst sort of fantasies. That said being a polar bear would be rad.

name a few. Only i can bother to remember was the onsen.

>I was reincarnated as a polar-were-bear billionaire?!

That's sort of what happens near the end of Qualia the Purple.

how is that a peak? maybe when they reincarnate as a dungeon it will be the peak. bear seems more normal than slime or a sword

Any reincarnation as a dragon yet? Not the dragon reincarnated as human.

When are we going to have an legendary hero of a fantasy world dying on the final fight agains the demon lord just to reincarnate as an otaku neet on the human world?
The plot twist is that the demon lord died in the fight too and got reincarnated as a cute girl and both the demon lord and the hero fall in love

I've seen a WN or two with that premise, got bored really quick though and dropped it

Please stop posting it, it was okay the first time time on /tg/ all those years ago but it's been run into the ground

genderbent maou sama?

Panties is the worst I can think of.

Yes, there's one of a human reincarnating as a dragon. It's pretty shitty. There's another one about a cicada reincarnating into a dragon. That one is actually good.

grimgar or hataraku maou

That sounds a little bit like Hataraku Maou Sama.
Neither the hero or the demon king die though, the demon king is losing so he decides to fuck off to another world with his most trusted general, the hero follows him though.
They also both get jobs.

That one is good.

I was thinking more along the lines of Himekishi ga Classmate. The manga at least opens with the MC getting his dick sucked by his mind controlled slaves. He then uses his mind control cheat powers to turn his reincarnated female class mate into a slave, who he promptly fucks. It gets even better when a loli demon attacks the harem, only for the MC to cum on her forehead, letting him use his mind control powers on her. Borderline H scenes where he "Breaks her in" follow.

sounds okish but general play is usually that he wants her but the world is against it. was the maid a man before?

It's funny how much better the story gets once the loli cat girl arrives. It's overly generic before then, but every aspect of the story suddenly becomes better, from the world building to the battles.

Man that just sounds pitiful, the only real interest they have and their protagonists therefore have is just fucking and sexually enslaving every cute girl they see, no real ambitions or dreams, or sense of adventure in them except to look strong, and fuck girls

its a common subgenre. your sensibilities are just not shifting properly, when watching some stories your mind needs to be like a leaf

B-but i want the demon king to become a cute girl

FRESHMAN? Is that you?

There is. Just not translated.

Speaking of dragons how about I show you all one on the forbidden text.
novelupdates.com/series/invisible-dragon/

Author’s Synopsis;

Everyone, I have finally decided to write~

Please read a lot~

The story’s about the strongest dragon the invisible dragon moving to the other world… hehehe

If you’re curious, just read~

Translator’s Synopsis:

An invisible dragon kills everything.

EVERYTHING.

Context:

This is perhaps one of the most famous webnovels out there in Korea… for being so bad. It’s marked as the representative of the seven forbidden texts, and it’s also the very first webnovel to get a comic adaption… I don’t even k-

Anyway, there are a lot of theories on who the author of this novel is. Based on the terrible grammar/spelling, some say it was written by an elementary schooler. But then the novel is bad. So bad, in fact, a lot of people couldn’t believe it was written by an elementary schooler… that’s why some people assume that it was written by an author who wanted to criticize the novel world for how many of the novels were becoming extremely cliché.

Right, speaking of cliché, this is probably the most generic thing you’re going to find anywhere. It literally has everything. An MC who beats up everything, trains, goes to another universe, beats everything up again, etc etc. He’s a peerless beauty as well (super bishie!!). Because of it’s.. um.. nature, Korea’s renowned fantasy author, Lee Young Do (wrote Esoril’s Dragon, The Bird Who Drinks Tears, and Dragon Raja), praised it for criticizing many of the novels in Korea that are becoming generic.

I want to see more MCs personalities, Im tired of goody 2 shoes and lordedge . give me a guy in his 30s who was frustrated with his old job and that affects him in the new world. give me a guy whos only attachment to life was his dream to run a pizza shop so he starts one in the new world but it has issue selling/being made/etc

Seriously what the actual fuck is this plagiarism? Same eyes, same colour hair, both have horns, both are wearing a chain, both have unexpected cut scenes
WHAT THE FUCK?

I think the fun plot would be if he has 4-5 roommates who are all losers but his heroic spirit helps them turn their lives around, while also stumbling due to complexities hero never had to deal with.

reading trashy isekai WNs is my hobby

There is no way of telling if its good. The story only got started.

Thanks, this will join Maou no Hajimekata on my list.

>plagiarism
implying its not a generic look

There are far more of these translated than I would have thought. It is truly a great way to kill time.

seems like a pain to read. Why don't they just get to the point, its almost as bad as LitRPG

This is just a generic chaos demon user, with both wings and tails.

Yeah but both of them have an out of nowhere scene where they've cleanly cut a character. Too many similarities to be a coincidence.

Does he give them his big bear cock?

>reincarnated as a diety
That's cool, i like it. Does he have a human form also though

>harem of catgirls
Best

ensjtrans.com/projects/invisible-dragon/
Here you go. The most trashiest one in existence.

wew
And into the the trash it goes

no, he was castrated

is he a good bear or a bad bear?

Holy fuck, thanks.
The linear progression in "quality" is actually impressive. The story remains just as shitty, but there's a lot more detail in the story as it progresses on compared to the beginning.

That final episode was so fucked up.

What were they thinking?

Wait, what happened? I read a couple of chapters of the manga before.

ANOTHER ONE
Keep em coming please.

You spelled bottom wrong.
And no, we are not even close

Girl goes to the city and manages go perform in front of a crowd by imagining them as trees but then hallucinates that they are throwing rocks at her, breaks down and gives up her dream.
Her shit friends are okay with her being fucked up forever and never leaving their shitty town and even celebrate this.

>thinks everyone outside her small village hates her
>thinks they will throwing rocks at her
>convinces herself of all this
>crippling social anxiety
>her coping mechanism is literally becoming retarded
>everyone is ok with this and actually gives out excuses
>the fucking bear, who should be the one most worried for Machi's mental health actually encourages this

nothing. She stayed, its more bittersweet

What? It has 375 chapters with 103 chapter translated. (67-72 is mtl though)

I am liking it more and more. Fran being a cute little ball of murder helped. They being merely strong, not OP yet is also nice.

Also this is out anons.
lhscans.com/read-saihate-no-paladin-raw-chapter-1.html

This is the anime ending though, the mangaka actually fucking hated this ending.

Is this on Novelupdates at all? I couldn't find it

Which part of the not translated did you not comprehend, user.
Can you even understand this post?

I don't think so. I got it from es-novel.jp/newbooks/

>What? It has 375 chapters with 103 chapter translated. (67-72 is mtl though)
are you sure, I have only seen whats on manga fox.

I thought that sight just had a bunch of shitty isekai titles listed, translated or not.

Wow there's a lot of garbage people are willing to translate

I was talking about WN, not the manga user.

Brood isn't half-bad, but Gus and Mary's designs were over simplified.

Is there any isekai that starts with a School Days scenario?

That is, yandere murdering MC and then following him into the next world.

I need pictures, all my books are audio books

Yes, but yandere wn are shit.

Considering most English literary works are mostly romance, pseudoscience and drama garbage, can you blame people for wanting to translate Japanese literary works that at least contain more adventures, cute girls and fights?

Sir Bearington is the savior of Isekai.

A lot on there isn't translated though.

Nope
Then why was I treated like a fool for assuming a non-translated novel might be there. I hate this place sometimes.

That story is Twlight-tier shit.
If you want a good story about a girl isekai'd as a maid with a powerful "hero" as her love interest look for the one where the maid is hired by the autistic mage as a "mother" for a cute loli that he found somewhere.
That one is cute and lacks the Stockholm Syndrome aspects of that other shit story.

From maid to mother.