How big is it really?

How big is it really?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/emiyannn/status/912541960837066752
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63691187
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bigger than yours

I bet it's like a tiny useless little bitch cock that hardly gets erect anymore.

Really big!!
But still really feminine

bigger than yours.

How big is what? She is pretty flat from what I can tell

but Astolfo doesnt have a dick. She has girl parts

It's a grower; tiny enough in an unerect state, but it reaches an impressive length once some blood gets there.

a big guy

B-but.. my waifu said mine is the BIGGEST!!

You're sick

The bigger the better. Never understood the point of havig a trap with a tiny non-functioning cock. Give me girls(boys) wth big ass love levers to pull at during sex.

Poju and that Koyonagi Royal guy had the right Idea.

A cute 4 inches when fully erect.

Probably around or slightly below average.

I wonder why Astolfo decided to make himself look so feminine, though. Being a sort of trickster you'd expect him to look like a younger version of himself instead of basically being a girl.

It's hard to tell with these types of characters. It always seems to be either a tiny baby wiener or an absolute monster cock, never a normal average size.

Traps are fucking gay.

We see your feminine dick.

>Height: 164cm
>Weight: 56kg
Just imagine.

>Sup Forums talks shit about a knight who used to slay so many women with his whoreslaying cock that he was nicknamed the King of Whorevalon

That's a stupid nickname

Basically his pal Roland was going through a hard time with a broken heart so he put on a skirt and told him he can be his girlfriend for tonight and it stuck.

>I wonder why Astolfo decided to make himself look so feminine, though.

Kind of off topic but sad truth, I used to know a WoW GM who would pretend to be a girl on his alt character in his free time. He got shitloads of free gold and loot just playing pretend with losers on the street. He still insisted he wasn't a faggot.

A pretty girl acting nice to losers gets all sorts of perks.

I hope to live to see the day homosexuality is eradicated from the human race.

>doesn't know that a bunch of neckbeard RPs as female on steam and get free game and shit

Wow, he's fat

>those drawings

jesus fuck how delusional can somebody be

There's nothing wrong with gays as long as they treat it subtly and don't make a big deal about their sexuality.

SJWs aren't all homos, and they're a whole different matter entirely.

You can do your part by killing yourself.

>Looks like a girl
>Gay
Nah.

Gays are the ones who don't care about their sexuality and don't let it change the way they talk and act in person, disillusioned abominations of nature like the one you just posted are what need to be eradicated. Or is homosexuality just a cover-all term you use for everyone that isn't straight?

twitter.com/emiyannn/status/912541960837066752

That's pretty hot desu

Fucking fujoshits reeeeee
>

WTF I'M GAY NOW

You got it slightly wrong. It's always erect, but it's tiny even at that state.

Oh yes

Even if they are, so what?

>Cock
>Feminine
Each day we stray further from god's light.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63691187

good

>sexualising Romani
STOP

Probably a feminine slender pink 7 incher with average girth
This, I love when traps have functional bigger dicks than mine, not like that's hard to accomplish

Salmon pink?

muscles are denser then fat

>fit trap
even better

>has a dick
>gay
Yeah.

Keep going.

Are you gay because you have a dick?

As long as you know you’re a faggot, you’re all good in my book

No, and why is that relevant?

Sickening.

Isn't it obvious? It's the same deal with flatties and cowtits. Both have their appeals. I usually lean towards the tiny trap coks, but big ones are good too, like with T.K-1's stuff.

nearly poked my eye out on #3

Scary

It's an actual girl, not a trap nor trans.

>t's an actual girl
Alien girl *

Back to >>/r9k/

That's just plain unsettling.

The pinnacle of poor taste. I feel sick knowing you people exist. The boner is the sign of pleasure, if the bottom has one then you know he's a slut and enjoys it up his bum, this is why rape is so hot. Having "flaccid trap" as a fetish is more pathetic than diapers, scat, you name it. Before you little cuckaronis and cheese say "the boner makes it gay" please consider taking the advice of your parents and neck yourself; christmas is coming up and we both know what your parents really want.
You people honestly think that making a trap dribble(or not cum at all) is better than having her(him) squirt. It's just absurd how misguided you all are. I'm offended to share this board with you.

Could I get this in .gif form? For reasons.

Based user. That said
Had the right idea.

>the pleasure of fitting the entire thing in your mouth and swirling it around like a lollipop.

i want to grab astolfo's cute chest!

For fucks sake, do you faggots honestly get turned on by this?

Yes.

You faggots are the reason we don't get big dick trap content.

when

Not a tranny into hormones so, no.

>tfw you will get fucked by a cute trap

top pleb

solid argument, you really nailed me with your rhetoric

Big dicks are gay, faggot

Since I like the whole flaccid trap fetish doesn't automatically mean I don't like a trap with a throbbing erection you know.

I am a man of taste, when a trap is inside me, I want to feel that she is inside me.

>big dick trap content

>another sissy anime boi thread

>1457396067899.jpg
where is it from

Honestly, fuck you guys! I really didnt want to do it today.

Nobody calls traps "she", not even traps.

the next time use josou seme, you'll spare two words

never heard of this site

Fuck you, faggot. Only faggots like you do that.

JOSOU SEME

josou seme refers to when the trap does the fucking though, I just want to fuck a trap with a bigger cock than me

But just like with tits, from a pure aesthetic perspective average is much better then tiny and huge.

Big cocks are more aesthetic to me personally as long as they're within the realm of possibility. 24 inch horse cocks look awful but 8-13 inches is great, especially with proportional girth.

>forced into being a trap/crossdressing
what tags to I use to find this? I have cerebral palsy and aids and I'm blind and please help me

>traps

Feminization

Tbh the best part of traps is teasing them until they've been on edge forever and are leaking and thrusting into the air uselessly

I will look into this for research purposes, thank you

I'm () back.

pyu?

Not really long, but really thick and soft.

what sort of sick pervery draws this many SFW shotas?