Raildex

It's been a long journey, but we've finally gotten what we were waiting for. Now, let's discuss the OP/ED, seiyuu, and various other things we'll be seeing in season 3.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-09-25/a-certain-magical-index-season-3-briefly-listed-by-animax-show-website/.121828
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Float_Dial#Abilities
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Wannai_Kinuho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leave Kadokawa to me.

The timing between these happenings is insane. In other news, Saten finally achieved her dream of being a full time mecha pilot.

MYTH & ROID OP
fripSide EDsince they seem to be doing a retirement tour ;_;

Misaki a pile of shit

How many slots does that leave? 4?

Oh man can't wait for the furries to protext Raildex now.

4 slots and the possibility of one or two secret characters.

I never really liked fripside outside of Only My Railgun. I guess I have more positive feelings about Sisters' Noise too since it was attached to a great arc.
I'm going to go with a safe prediction and say Kurosaki Maon will do the Index 3 OP.

So if we believe that magic side characters are left, and Kanzaki/Stiyl are obvious choices, that leaves 2 LN only characters.

And then Kamachi might have just teased Othinus and WORST the other day. If those come to fruition, I can be happy with that roster, especially if they add DLC ones like Mugino, Hamazura, etc.

>fripSide ED since they seem to be doing a retirement tour ;_;
Sauce?

But who would do the ED?

OP by Sawano

Bigger version with colors fixed because Amazon fucked up the previous version.

Rina Satou.

Purple
Jailbreak soon

What would Othinus, Mugino and Hamazura's mechs even be? I know next to nothing about Virtual On.

Hamazura already had a mech so just recreate it.

This is all a dream
Season 3 isnt real

This, deep inside of me i still think is not happening

Othinus (or literally any magic side character) should have gotten Angelan, but I guess they just had to include Misaki. Hamazura in theory would get Dordray, which is pic related. It fits his character, especially his skills with heavy machinery.

>KF staff all resign
>NT Touma once again fails to save everyone
Pottery at its finest.

The Mobage is the first look
The real time is now

How much will the Kemono Friends fiasco impact Index and other Kadokawa properties in the future?

Kind of looks like Misaka with cat/bunny ears.

Not that much

None. Almost everything in anime/manga/ln is at least partly owned by Kadokawa. Kemono Friends is not big enough to crash the industry.

Am I the only person who thought Yuka's singing in the Railgun S ED sounded like YURIA?

I've been out of the loop these past few days. What happened in the past 24 hours?

For us: someone who works for the program that was supposed to interview Miki after the fall festival accidentally leaked a part of it that basically confirmed Index S3 would be announced in a few days. In other parts of Sup Forums: Kadokawa got rid of the director of Kemono Friends, who everyone credits with turning the series from irrelevant to massive celebrated success. How that relates to us? Some people have been making theories that Kadokawa intentionally leaked Index S3 news as damage control. This is pure speculation though, I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Just found it;
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-09-25/a-certain-magical-index-season-3-briefly-listed-by-animax-show-website/.121828

WHAT THE FUCK ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

TsuchiAnon was right.
Crowley was right.
The Prophecy was right.
Meme magick is real.

More than a grain of salt really, because it doesn't make much sense. The leak happened via a third party that, at least as far as I'm aware, Kadokawa should have no direct control over and as part of a website update that happens every week, presumably at the same time. So the Kadokawa keikakumasters would need to see Tatsuki's tweet, remember that this random show airing in a week would be updating their website around this time and conspire with them to publish a "leak" all within like half an hour. I think if they were competent enough to pull something like that off, they could have found a way to fire the guy without causing such a shitstorm in the first place.

Yeah, I think you're right. But the timing is so crazy that I'm not surprised the idea that Kadokawa was behind it has been floating around.

kemofure fans will get their revenge

The craziest thing about all this was that stupid prophecy being completely correct

The prophecy hasn't been fully completed. Mobileposter is scheduled to come back next week, Kuroko still has a few months to get princess carried again, and I don't think we've reached the shocking part of Astral Buddy yet.

MP has until all of October, actually. Kuroko is a no show so far, but then again it never said anything about 2017. Just "within the year", which could mean a year from the initial post is the cut off.

The "Shocking" part of Astral Buddy is debatable. Shocking could mean her powers. It could mean how Rakko sister said that taking Misaki down is "shockingly" easy. Or something else entirely that we havent seen yet.

So in an alternate scenario due to whatever, in NT8 could Aleister have just sent his doggy to take out Othinus?

We didn't do nothing

She wasn't double nerfed and would've just destroyed the world before it had the chance

But he's the master of
>teleports behind you
so I'm assuming at any time he could've just faxed himself and Noukan over there before the spear was finished. But he wanted her to destroy the world, so I know this is just hypothetical.

Oh, yeah, he could've definitely done it easily before the spear was done.

There an archive of the thread when Index III leaked?

midway down

the first thread purely about the leak

Thanks

What stupid prophecy?

i hate index so fucking much

Interesting

>We memed so hard that the next Railgun arc is actually a jailbreak
Well then.

Did spoilers come out or something?

Mitori is back again too.

>we actually got a jail break arc and Index 3 in one week
What the hell have we done

Short list of things we memed into existence this year or partially caused:
> Jailbreak arc confirmed as next Railgun arc
> Drills being a literal who, got her own spin off
> KF & OPM sacrificed for S3
> The entire prophecy
Can we meme a magic side spin off?

HOLY FUCKING KONGOU THIGHS!

>Lifting an entire log
Thats one strong girl

That mask looks weird as fuck, but is this jail in AC? This arc has what, a few days before WW3?

Did you forget her power?

Also, when is the rpg game going to implement Chrono Trigger-esque party combination moves.

>Mikoto and Accel cross paths as they are raiding the prison each with their parties but they cant see each others because its too dark

>Kizumonogatari released
>Index 3 announced

Darker than Black season 3 any day now, right?

Yes

They need to release season 2 first, no?

toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Float_Dial#Abilities

She uses it to save Kungou by lightening her body because she's too heavy for Saten to carry otherwise.

Jail break soon

But who is getting broken out?

The #6, Misaki's childhood friend

>yfw it's Aogami

We need to meme this in.

So now there is no doubt that Kamachi browses our threads, right? There is no fucking way this is a coincidence.

Nogi said that he does sometimes look at various fan websites and that both him and Kamachi are aware of the oversea fans and appreciate them.

Someone mentioned that it was likely he browsed Japanese forums. I don't think he knows English for shit.

Unless it was someone editing a web page I could've sworn someone back in May posted a screen of someone with Kamachi's name as a username trying to get into contact with an Aleister descendant to see who was alive still and who wasn't

That's probably all Kongou is gonna have though I guess technically Kuroko and Itsuwa have things like that

>If you have both Misaki and Misaka in the same team you can do Liquid Proof Railgun

>Stiyl + Touma is them punching at the same time

That would actually be amazing.

I thought her power was moving water

That's Miss Fluffy Hair.

toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Wannai_Kinuho

Any word on Accel?

Why do Mikoto's thighs bother me more than the other girls?

>Mikoto is planning to do terrorism on the prison

Considering recent events like:
> Misaka and her connection with Misaki
> Misaki apparently being childhood friends with Aogami
> BLAU being mentioned in Dream Ranker and that literally being Aogami's nickname
> Pre memory loss Touma mentioned him being possibly as tough as Mikoto, a Level 5
> We don't even know Aogami's Level in general
So in reality the Jailbreak arc is probably going to be Misaki hitting up Mikoto to bust him out of prison for whatever reason

WHAT THE FUCK?

JAILBREAK ARC HOLY SHIT

I for one like Mikoto with thicc thighs. But it does go against her usual design in almost every adaptation of this series. She's chicken legs usually. In fact, everyone is thanks to Haimura. But even when JC Staff was bust upping everyone, it kept their legs like that anyway.

It's a reference to a quote from NT16, user.

Good. My biggest annoyance with a lot of the characters in this series is how little they do in spite of being aware of the dark side shit. That silly "I had a Raildex dream" copypasta basically says it all.

I'm not that far, sorry.

The lesson from the Daihaisei arc was basically "Just deal with it nigga"

You can't save them all, hero-kun.

Can you post it?

>"I had a Raildex dream" copypasta
The one where he wakes up pissed?

Only Raildex dream I've ever gotten was working in some Academy City sweatshop themed like a classroom with a bunch of random characters. Touma then tried giving us a motivational speech after hour 15 of our 18 hour work day. He told us that "no matter how grueling the work was, how long the hours were, how low the pay, how badly we wanted to quit, crawl into a hole and die, you should always look up to find the answer." We looked up and it was a picture of Aleister with a speech bubble saying "Work Harder."
I woke up pissed.

It's pretty funny how one of the things Kamachi likes to convey is that despite having an idealistic overview of the world, there's just some things that you can't change.

Get ready faggots
THE TRUE NUMBER 1 IS COMING

He gets transported to the magic god land

Why are OPMfags made that JC staff is making S2?

JC Staff only does a decent job on Shokugeki and has only gone all out on Raildex in any recent years.

Different director, among other things. People are just directing hate to raildex because they think it's the only thing JC Staff has done.

>#1
>can't even beat 50/50 Othinus
Accel would have won