Why should anyone care about the white race?

if it's too weak to defend itself? everytime a muslim rape or terror attack happens in europe, we all laugh and celebrate. always trying to point the finger at whichever country is the most cucked/pozzed when ALL white countries are

we cry about black-on-white crime like the BLM kidnapping but whenever someone actuallu does something about it (breivik, roof, etc) we throw them under the bus and virtue signal just like libshits ("poor church-goin ol' black folks")

white race is doomed and just look in the mirror if you wonder why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/97mbNzg2YUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White people invented the Wi-Fi and electronic you're using right now.

im white you fucking mong

oh shit guess I’m going black cammo .

>The white race is fucked cause it won't do anything for itself
>Just look how little I'm doing!
Projection to the max. Clean your room, ya dirty cunt.

you’re huwhite? fucking race traitor just because your scared of getting hurt and you probably crave the bbc. Fuck you. Go crawl back up into your daddy’s asshole.

Sperm counts are down 50% from 40 years ago among white males in America, Europe, Australia and NZ. Nowhere else. This is a systemic purging. Wake up.

lol faggots. i have white kids so i have probably done more than you

you make all these unstated assumptions that prevent any arguement "too weak to defend itself" - in what way ? White people invented fucking nukes and shit , make fucking sense , or just make non white people sound stupid you moron

Jessu is pure

Roof is a legit retard as are all spree killers.
You can literally work as a professional nigger killer in America
Just become an abortion doctor and move to the south.

Jess is my favorite cartoon

Huh? you assume too much. I very much doubt you have done more than me. You must be a stellar father figure. I don’t trust anything you say boyo. You are most likely divorced, fat, balding.
You see this place for me is fun. It’s not about real life. However, I see now this is your life. don’t diddle your kiddles if you truly have any. I weep for those children if they are real.

>I'm white
>American
Pick one.

Personally I don't care about the white race at all. I can't imagine a more pathetic group of people, a people who has fallen so far and so fast, as white people. The only thing that was ever special about white people was their Christian faith and their conservative morals, and they've utterly betrayed those and cast them aside as worthless, so they absolutely deserve whatever they get. Whites have forsaken Christ and turned their backs on all virtue and embraced barbarism, and social defeat and collapse and is inevitable consequence of that. Still, I pity the poor and working class among whites, especially the rural ones, since it wasn't their decision to take their society in this direction, nor did they ever have any say. These are the people who will actually suffer in the coming years from the policies of mass replacement and disenfranchisement. White middle class and upper class people are among the worst people on earth, the worst people the world has ever seen. I wish there could be instant karma against them for what they're doing to the poor among their own people, but such a thing is unlikely, and they'll rather continue to live carefree lives in their bubbles laughing and sipping wine as imported rape gangs and terrorists prey on the working class. Oh well. The consequences will encroach on their gated communities and pop their bubbles someday, perhaps in a couple of decades, and God will certainly sort it all out in the next world. Personally I don't think that white people as a whole are worth caring about, and at this point I'd consider their extinction a mercy killing. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but civilizations are delicate candles, and the West has snuffed out. It died first in your hearts, and now all that is left is the physical decay.

It is true that most whites ain't worth saving

says the guy from the most ass kicked culture in the history of the world. well guess what buttercup we dont care about you and as throughout history white people will forever rule the world. t

Why do ''white nationalists'' think that they're the only victims of Rothschild Globalism?

Special snowflakes much. They need to realise that if they want to defeat the Rothschild machine, they need to unite with blacks, hispanics, mixed race, and asians since they're all under the same boot.

Race pride is great, but rice supremacy is fucking naive and retarded.

It literally has to do with the legal system you shit talking chimp, as soon as we no longer have to fear getting locked up by cucked governments, you will most definitely get your shit pushed in by white people.

Whiter than you, Hans.

does she have nudes?

Even when I think of a future where whites gather as one and end this age of apathy, I can't help but feel sick knowing all the people who allowed this to happen would pretend like they had no hand in it. They'd probably be the most fanatic of any members in the future movement. How many of them would just flock under the umbrella of protection that the return of the real right would offer? Hitler struggled with these sorts of things as well as he viewed the Weimar Republic. I suppose the right thing to do is to never give up. I suppose that's the proper white thing to do.

America, you are not the same America of the 1940s and 1950s. You are no longer the same country that won the war. I'm sorry to tell you this. I've been to America. I felt like I was attending a funeral for a friend.

This is the mistake that jews and shitskins make over and over. You mistake our hospitality, tolerance, and altruism for weakness. You push and push. We do our best to be accommodating. Finally, just when you think that you will be victorious, you make a final outrageous push and something breaks in us.

We go full savage. When pushed, no one can be more brutal than whites. We have two settings, on and off. Push us into full genocide mode and you will curse your mother for giving birth.

You know it's true. Look at WWI. That is how we treat each other. How do you think that you will be treated?

youtu.be/97mbNzg2YUQ

>worshiping 3d photo shoppers

Describe this picture - what does it mean.

To be fair, we do have a lot of weakness. I mean, look at the "pride" groups. They assume some supremacy or inherent right based on their origin rather than on their actions. They're often the weakest of us all.

>whenever someone actuallu does something about it (breivik, roof, etc)

what do you expect, people to condone the homocidal rampage of innocent bystanders because of skin color?

Yes the white race is under attack, but look to the puppet masters, not the puppets

I think it’s implying the image is shopped. I’m not sure how though. Her hips look wider than they do in other photos because she’s actually really skinny but she could just be putting them out to the side and have her pants pulled down very low

>professional nigger killer
looks like I'm having some business cards made

Holy fuck.

fucking hell you americans are a bunch of retards

>We have two settings, on and off
Truth

Kike defeatism propaganda troll detected

> horns
> all-seeing eye
> lolling tongue
> teutonic rune of death
> hidden hand

checks out

All of this shit is being done on purpose to initiate the "right" post capitalist project to oppose the rise of Russia which is beginning its Post-capitalist project which was on hold for the passed 30 years.

You're all being played... niggers and white alike.

What do you mean by this

This is definitely true. Whites take a long time to chimp out but when we do lots and lots of maps have to get redrawn and history completely changes course

things get scary pretty fast when you fuck with white civilisation too much

I think you'll find very few actual factual racists, most WN simply want to remain what they have always been, it's not about hating other races or thinking any race is superior, they are just different

>turned their backs on all virtue and embraced barbarism
True, with the caveat that I'm not sure about the necessity of Christianity. But my perception of it is biased because it was already severely cucked by the time I was born and I rejected it from the day I was born. Only later I started to see some sense in Christian scripture, though still not in Christianity as it is practiced by most of my contemporaries.
>I can't help but feel sick knowing all the people who allowed this to happen would pretend like they had no hand in it. They'd probably be the most fanatic of any members in the future movement.
Really? I feel like it will be the other way around, if something happens there will be a vicious hunt for anybody who supported the old regime and they'll have nowhere to hide. I'm more concerned that nothing will ever happen and we will be slowly boiled like frogs.

t. kike

>amerimutt
>white

Is that Jess Southern?

good conclusion

>if it's too weak to defend itself?
It's not. People are being lied to from birth and threatened with severe consequences if they do anything to question it or resist it. Things got this way by infiltration and subversion. If Jews started being honest or if they were killed off, as they deserve, there would be a NatSoc revolution and things would be much different. All invaders would be removed or killed and no other group would ever fuck with Europe or its diaspora ever again.

The key to changing things is unity and willpower. Divided and isolated, we're weaker in will and influence. Unity should be everyone's focus.

/twg/ Traditional Women General
This thread is for appreciation of traditional women: