Why is mommy manga so popular right now?

Why is mommy manga so popular right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

sakuramochi-jp.blogspot.com/2011/12/legal-motherson-incest-prevalent-in.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask your mother.

They've always been the best, Japan has only just embraced that fact.

Its kind of always been a thing. People are just more open to it is all.

>only just
a-user...

sakuramochi-jp.blogspot.com/2011/12/legal-motherson-incest-prevalent-in.html?m=1

>The situation is blamed on the excessive motherly love Japanese women shower on their sons; idolizing them and viewing their sons as the greatest object of their hopes, dreams, and love, and Japan's obsessive exam culture.
A boy's whole future can depend on the senior high school he gets into. The mothers get into a psychological condition where they're aware that sexual urges can stop their children from studying and feel that they are the best option for countering the craving. Some mothers will do anything to make sure their junior high school sons pass the all determining entrance exams. Studies show that almost 80% of Japanese men report they have had some form of sexual contact with their mothers with most of the sexual contact between mother and son beginning at a very early age. A boys childhood in contemporary Japan, although somewhat more Western than that of other Eastern nations, still includes masturbation by mothers "to put them to sleep." Parents often have intercourse with their children in the same bed with them, and "co-sleeping," with mothers physically embracing the child, routinely continues until the boy is ten or fifteen. One recent Japanese study found sons sleeping with their mothers over 20 percent of the time after age 16. A recent sex survey reported "hot lines" of sexual abuse saying that mother-son incest in almost a third of the calls, the mother saying to her teenage son, "It's not good to do it alone. Your IQ becomes lower. I will help you, " or "You cannot study if you cannot have sex. You may use my body," or "I don't want you to get into trouble with a girl. Have sex with me instead."

Welp, now I need to fap.

>2011
That was still the era of moe blobs / cute girls doing cute things.

>A boys childhood in contemporary Japan, although somewhat more Western than that of other Eastern nations, still includes masturbation by mothers "to put them to sleep."
I wonder how many /ss/ doujins are autobiographical.

>believing stale pasta

I read this a few years back when I was thinking I was abnormal

Something fake can still make my penis hard, user.

It can only get hard to 2D.

Everyone here needs to pick up A Trail of Blood right now.
Same guy who wrote Aku no Hana.

This is not real, is it?
Sorry I cant tell anymore.

My mom kept ''co-sleeping'' with me sometimes till I was 17. Not really into mamacon tho.

no. 162703259
and i thought that stuff was made up for eromanga. kindy shocking to hear that for the first time. but now i do wanne have a japanese mom, the busty

>17
She gave up on you, user. Probably thinks your a fag now.

This is the MGX guy, right? What series?

>no. 162703259

That was debunked almost as soon as it came out. It's not real.

Did you or she spoon?

It's okay, my mom is the most anti-lewd thing for me I can think of.

She did.

gib sauce, please.

>She did.

Google it you fucking nigger.

For some reason...I want to play daddy daughter with a christmas cake now.

>My mom kept ''co-sleeping'' with me sometimes till I was 17.
Regularly or just occasionally? My mom sometimes invited me to her bed to keep her company when my father was traveling.

Mom/son relationships are just an easy way out for authors to have an older woman and young boy/man be alone together.

Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai is a manga that doesn't do this, but still places them in a situation where they are alone together

>Not really into mamacon tho.
What are you doing in this thread then?

Yet they still haven't done anything sexual. In a thread about Yakumo-san an user suggested Natsuzora and Run which was student with teacher, but all I got was fucking baseball.

Holy fuck the doujins are real.

To see Sup Forums answers on why Mommy Manga is so popular now.

Seriously, how can you face with your mom if you fap regularly to mamadoujin?

Being able to differentiate fantasy from reality would be a good start.

>tfw I have an unnatural attraction to over-50 Asian women

Doujins lied to me. Older women think it's weird when a younger guy asks them out. No "b-but I'm just an old lady."

on nhentai if searching with various tags
incest mother = 4,961
incest sister = 10,306
incest mother impregnation = 757 (15%) (12% for untranslated)
incest sister impregnation = 931 (9%) (8% for untranslated)
of total 19,897 tagged incest out of a total of 205,070 (9.7%) on the site
for english translated incest 7621 of 47656 total translated (16%)
incest as an uploaded medium is over represented by translations though this might reflect raw uploads of magazines and volumes versus translated chapters.

Biological mom dead, have a step-mom.

>My mom sometimes invited me to her bed to keep her company when my father was traveling

I can confirm this is a lie, my jap mate told me that they would lie to a tutor that they got molested to get sympathy and a pity sex.

It works 50/50

> Older women think it's weird when a younger guy asks them out. No "b-but I'm just an old lady."
Explain

All the replies before mine are newfags.

Jesus this can't be true.

I'd rather not ruin a good milf thread with excessive blogging.

Are you autistic? By this logic you wouldn't be able to face your waifu because you fapped to another girl.

I'm surprised by the amounts of replies this keeps getting each time it is posted. I mean, it's been posted for years now, are there so many newfags on Sup Forums these days?

Do you feel like a badass now?

>Chad copypasta vs the virgin OC

Oh baby...

who are you quoting?

>(You)

It's not that good of a thread; shit's derailed by pasta. Pls continue.

What kind of tutor?

>window will close in 3 seconds

Is it hot?

Where are the LNs?

Nips finally got good taste.

by not being attracted to her. just because i wish i had a 2d mom i could fuck doesn't mean i want to fuck my actual mom.

Just caught up. I approve of this mango.

Now look at what you've done Sup Forums! You've made your mother cry!

My mother isn't a dirty slant.

I used to sleep in the same bed with my grandmother, it was one of the things that made me the happiest but then suddenly she didn't want to sleep with me anymore when I grew up. Kek.

>Oh god, please don't kill that poor young girl, sweeitie. Mommy can't keep covering for you anymore ;_;

The response I usually get it a polite version of "I'm flattered but the age difference is weird and you're weird for asking." Talking 50 year olds here.

I did go out on some dates with a 39 year old, and my last girlfriend was 42. But I'm 34 so the age gap wasn't really a thing, although the girlfriend enjoyed teasing me about it a lot.

I have no explanation for it, but I get along really well with older Asian women, even as friends. My uncle's wife's best friend was a 52 year old Korean-American chick with a wicked sense of humor. First time I met her I realized I had a huge boner for the type.

Did she have huge grandma tits or something?

>are there so many newfags on Sup Forums these days?
Just take a look at a random thread and you'll find your answer.

No but she was still the person I loved the most in my life. I think I might be a grandmacon.

I stopped sleeping with my parents around 7 or 8 when my younger brother grew up big enough to stop sleeping in a crib. I got my own room while he went on to sleep with them or me (but mostly them) as we grew up.

My brother only stopped sleeping with my mom a few years ago. Like, close to his 20s already. Took him a long time to finally get around to sleeping alone.

>"I'm flattered but the age difference is weird and you're weird for asking."
There a specific race that answers that? Lots of Chinese, Vietnamese, and Koreans in my area.
>I'm 34 so the age gap wasn't really a thing
fuggg :DD
I'm guessing it's weirder for a 20-something year old to ask them out.
>wicked sense of humor.
Explain.
Bummer. I'm into huge GILF titties.

>My brother only stopped sleeping with my mom a few years ago. Like, close to his 20s already.
lol what the fuck

i wish there was more grandma hentai

Christ you're fucked up

It's starting to get hot

Seconding this, it's legit amazing.

>read one of the hottest grandma/ss/ mangas
>even has futas and lolis in it
>ruined by scat
CURSE YOU RADIOHEAD!

>draw a young girl
>call it a grandmother
it's shit

Weird that I get a boner from the idea of other people doing this, but instaflop when I think of myself.

You're meant to respond to me brat

Well, motherly love is probably the purest and strongest sentiment a human being can have, so it's not strange to think that some points off the curve exist too, be it for better or worse (incestuous feelings and complete neglect).

Friendly reminder

This is bad

It's nice how he supplements the manga with some great artwork.

>lolibaba

I like how the characters actually look like Japs

>That VN where you can impregnate your mother and grandmother

That's because fetish as a fantasy is a hell of a lot better than reality.

Pledge to be food instead whippersnapper

I missed this pasta.

>pasta
There are sources at the bottom of the article newfag

Did anime seep into reality or the reserve?

Guess which pregnant mother here already has a kid who is also the baby's daddy.

Did someone saved the uncensored version?

Fuck off

That was fucking great my dude.
>That part where he making out with his mom

>four chapters
Should last a while, thanks.