Hey Sup Forums, why these ugly chink peasants are the front image in the "human" Wikipedia article...

Hey Sup Forums, why these ugly chink peasants are the front image in the "human" Wikipedia article? Is this what's supposed to represent humanity?

Does any of you have enough authority to go and replace it with the picture of full-blooded Aryans? It's a semi-protected article.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human

Because wikipedia is jewish.

They cycle them. It's a gimmick.

How sad do you have to be to not understand this and get so butthurt abotu something so irrelevant

holy click look at the different language versions

pic related

They are humanity.

What's wrong with it?

They are humans and they are closer to the Earth and to real humanity than any nu-male European faggot.

What’s wrong with this? Asians are humans, and honorary.

Abos are also human, but you wouldn't want to touch them with a ten feet pole.

When you want someone to represent humanity, you better choose the best of them (Aryans). Someday, aliens might visit that page. Is that what you want them to see?

More chink peasants than any other ethnic group on earth.

From a statistical standpoint, this IS humanity.

It's been that picture for a while, please someone change it out.
I don't see how some mongoloid subsistence farmers represent humanity. What would another civilization think if they found this. The internet and wikipedia wasnt created by them. So why are they there

Only white people are human. Wikipedia jews want you to believe otherwise

That's retarded. Chinese are the most numerous ethnicity (and yes I know it's actually split between dozens of smaller ethnicity) and therefore mist accurately represent the Humsn racr

Dude that's not how it works, you choose someone who looks unique enough, when we want to represent birds we don't use pigeons.

Have you searched white people? Or ethnic europeans? You'll find more humans that way

>comparing Abos or anyone else to Asians

Abos are clearly unevolved.

Of course it’d be better to have whites representing, but having honorary whites do the job instead isn’t a bad thing by any means.

I think Wikipedia is right and you're wrong on this one, Pedro.

Anyway, I think that farmer with dirt under his nails is more human than any European nu-"""male""" Sup Forums larping faggot.

Silly user, Aliens MADE that page

Shut up stinking gook

Do you know that Wikipedia only cites jewish anthropologist on anything related to race?

What a waste of excellent trips. You don't know anything about anthropology.

The majority of humans are dirt-poor Asian farmers, hence it makes perfect sense to use that image to illustrate the article.

Now fuck off back to your gay autistic Sup Forums larping about race and everything else you do't understand.

I don't know anything about human taxonomy but I know about taxonomy in general. I still know enough to differentiate black skeletons from non-black skeletons.

Chinks are genetically closer to insects than to whites. After all both insects and chinks are animals

Yeah but blacks are still a sub-species of human, just like Asians, and even, I shudder to say it, modern European """""""""""""men"""""""""""

Are those the useless niggers that "cook" the eggs on the sand? if so fuck them, fuck them with a cheese grater.

Cannibalism is common in China. Chinks would eat koreans and japs and cook them in sewage oil if they had a chance

>1 to 3 dollars a pound
Fake as fuck. I know that chink meat is on rat meat price range.

This is not science, this is just shitposting. No one cares about your edge, little retard.

>using the largest plurality of human kind as the pictorial representation of humans
wtf why is this allowed

Fuck off rajinder chang, you know the man is right.

/thread

He's not of course, but I don't really expect anyone on Sup Forums to know even the basics of what they're talking about.

That's kinda cool they cycle it.
Be neat if they had a little thing for the four races, Caucasoid, Australoid, Negroid, Mongoloid.

lold at that filename HARD NIGGA

maybe because they make up the biggest percentage of humans u retard

WHERE IS MEATS BACK ON THE MENU #1

Mexicans are civilized compared to chink-choids. I don't know of any Mexican cooking with sewage oil.

> low crime
> high IQ
> world wars started: 0
Fuck off.

>some spic trying to assemble a vestige of ethnic pride
>go to mirror sees giant black-headed moustache on her face

You have to go back you yellow pajeet.

You asians are closer to negritos, abos, melanesians and all sort of non-human primates. Why your pic doesn't show that?? Chinese evolved from monkeys and insects.

Eat my rats yellow yangtze mutant.

I'm not Asian and you obviously don't know the first thing about evolution.

American education.

>Chinese people
>People
>Human

I'd kick that fucker in the face if I were on that bus.

There are more/ or will soon be more Indians

You do know that Asians are the closest living race to Abos, right?

Black are the original humans. Chinese ants are thus far from humanity since humanity is Africa. Mexicans and spics are also far from us so they're not human.

If blacks are the original humans then maybe being "original" is not really a good thing.

blacks are not the original humans and mankind did not originate in africa

>"original"
Primitive is a better word for it.

Even if that’s true, Asians are clearly one of the evolved groups out there, so it makes no sense to compare them to Abos or say they shouldn’t represent humanity.

Pathetic ant. Your women can't stop enjoying the BBC. Why isn't china open to African migrants? They're inbred. Would be good for them

>Mexicans are civilized compared to chink-choids
They are not humans though
>Chink-Choids
Hhahah

Have you ever even been around chinks? If you had you’d know they have almost no human character traits.

Evolution doesn't have a direction other than time. Bacteria and humans are equally evolved. Evolution isn't about qualities is about adaptation.

I've seen many blacks that don't like the idea of the africa origin because it implies that we evolved from them making them obviously inferior.

And how have Asians not adapted?

They should get a slot but it shouldn't be some retarded-looking peasants, and yes it is true, Asians are the closest 'other' race to Aboriginals. They are closer to them than to Whites.

You are the one saying that abos are less evolved, which is impossible. They can be ape-like but not less evolved

You're that inbred zoomali aren't you?

If it was any other animal than humans each subspecies would have its own article so there would be no problem with accurate photo representation. Just goes to show how contradictory leftist ideas about race are.