Somalia

Can libertarians save Somalia?

I've been learning about Somalia for the past 2 days and this question is in the back of my mind, what happened here?

It was one of the most secular and fastest progressing african countries and they basically had a Somali hitler who killed non ethnic somalis (bantu negroids) for fun. He also brought their countries literacy up to 70% in less than 8 years, built schools, hospitals, and made Somalia one o strongest militaries in MENA and the rest Africa. Statically this country was outperforming countries like most of non western world at the time. How did it all go to shit? How did Islam become the main control in their society again? There's got to be a reason other than they're niggers or IQ etc etc that may be true but how were they able to progress so fast if that were the case? I know stuff like 1st cousin marriages is now the norm over there but from what it seemed that wasn't the case during their glory days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clsarDL0RQY
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=KBiPCCi4i9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Somali couple back in the 80s

somali school kids

Soviet collapse fucked over Africa pretty badly.

Somalia is the most crime ridden country on Earth. The only thing that can save it is a nuke.

they fucked over Eastern Europe as well but most of Eastern Europe didn't go into civil war only Bosnia and the muslim places did. Islam and communism are a nation killer

what about getting rid of islam? I',m sure the problem will fix it self when a dogmatic ideology doesn't control everything you do

bump where are the Somalis who browse Sup Forums I need to write an essay about this, helpppppp!!

>they basically had a Somali hitler who killed non ethnic somalis
Sounds fun to me

You want a nigger to write you an essay, kek

well they probably know more about their country of origin if they're on Sup Forums most Sup Forumstards of any race have an average IQ of 120

youtube.com/watch?v=clsarDL0RQY

Zoomalis may have accidentally created a functioning society (with some outside help), but this could only ever be a temporary blossoming before nature outed.

I've been dating a Somali qt for 3 years, her dad owns a lot of property here and in Sweden and in Somalia, they're pretty secular and are rich. In fact I don't even think they practice islam because we all wine together once when I met him. I asked him about Somalia once and he said that in the 80s when he grew up it was like and then after communism killed their country, people gravitated towards islam and clannism. He said the Siad Barre was actually a secular himself. Not all Somalis are bad compared to the Arab and Afghan immigrants who act more like a collective and cause crime. I think islam is the driving force that + 1st cousin marriages. I mean IQ/genetics are also a thing but I'm sure it's not as bad as it in other African countries since Somali did become one of most powerful and progressed country in Africa in less than 20 years. You have to give them props for that

Yes I’m a lazy amerifat

This isn’t detailed enough I need an actual Somalis experience

>Somali qt for 3 years
Post pic

Lurk for yourself, this conflict took about 5 years ,hence there are plenty of reasons. This video describes basic things

Wow lucky you I wish I had and her dad is prob right about siad barre the guy was pretty smart and spoke 4 languages or something

What drove the country into cillapse was the death of their textile industry. What killed that? Clothing and shoe donations from Christian groups.

Ironically the Christian groups mass migrate somalians into our countries ever since.

Altruism will destroy the world with an open hand worse than we ever could with the closed fist of nuclear weapons.

>m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=KBiPCCi4i9o

Guy was literally Somali hitler and yeah I know but I’ve seen Somali posters here and they seem to know a lot so I think it’d be nicer to get their op and experience

i'd rather not get doxxed she used to popular on instagram I've seen one of you fucks post a pic o her

Not only Christian groups but Jewish organizations have (((saved))) some immigrants by sending them to the west, I read about that as well

>her

>inb4 she’s a model
why do all models have rich parents

After things get bad enough below a certain threshold every talented person begins to leave the country. At that point recovery becomes impossible without fascism.

nice one

close.

I thought facism was only a pipe dream

>Can libertarians save Somalia?
No. The niggers chose to be communist.

Estonia having that picture saved on your mums computer makes you gay.

>libertarians
Libertarians can't save anything, much less a shithole.
The only thing that saves people is traditionalist collectivist values.

kek'd

cuck and a memeflag

why am i not surprised