INCOHERENT THREADS

What the fuck is going on? There are many weird and / or incoherent threads on Sup Forums today which don't feel organic at all. Are we being botblasted in the bum bum?

is this final red pill? confirmed NOT HAPPENING but would you believe it IRREVOCABLY BTFO!!

its called reddit

doesn't feel like a raid since there is no agenda

Shillbots. AI which can read what you write and give scripted responses using different proxies.

This is how free speech dies.

Reported for making a meta-thread

usually they just ignore everything I wrote and say shit like "you haven't explained anything". I think they are just here collecting data so they can petition(pay) to censor it later.

This board is always like this. It’s very shit mate..

Plebbit is full of bots too. They want to hide it so they get more money from advertising.

It's been like this since the florida shit

(((Msm))) is getting tired of us so they are paying, a lot I might add, to make people disassociate from this place by constantly bumping certain threads to flood page 1 and 2.

Normies are relying on us to tell them the truth beyond the (((truth))).

Bots can slide whole catalogs. Most of the threads are slide threads.

This, many posts today saying shit like "you're embarassing" when you utter a completely normal opinion on e.g. doing stuff to influence Swedish Election.

They are scared of us...

This, yeah something is up, they're scared as fuck, even noticed niggers shit posting BLM stuff everywhere. Even admitted to being niggers upon further questioning.

the agenda is to get people fed up enough to leave.

Notice how shillbots are completely gone from this thread?

Drop these redpills into slide threads and see how they stop bumping them.

There’s definitely something up with this place today, that’s for sure. Some weird shit being posted.

(((They))) don't want to bump this thread.

they are incoherent to you because you're experiencing the early signs of schizophrenia

Shills are getting disorganized and lose motivation. Imagine how depressing it must be to run a focus group tested script, get all funky because some of the Eris folks start to run with it, just to see everybody laugh about the narrative after you invested several days of pushing it. The shills simply don't get that we are not locked up with them, but they are locked up with a super resilient combination of old fags, cancer and plebdit, unable to even slightly sway opinions.

No Bump for meta thread

>push an idea everyone on Sup Forums already agrees with
>we're winning comrades

lmao

we're allowed to have 1 meta thread shlomo

How come there are no basic redpill or natsig threads?

U an example of a bot? Ur comment is incoherent

Actually JIDF is recycling and rewording copypasta and normiethreads like:
>why is le race-mixing bad
to
>what is the best mix? I think asian/european is le masterrace xd
and so on. Also very absurd questions that literally don't deserve attention and still the muh gib gun debate with this ogrelesbos with the shaved head.

And twittershit* that's what I forgot

For sure. Certain people are flooding Sup Forums with threads that are either total crap or about things that are so basic that are not even worth of discussion.

See

tl;dr version here
sadly I don't think these make any impact, it's like bots or idiots reply to slide threads anyway.

J U S T
99% jews right there it's demolitious

How do you disrupt a hivemind? Noise. We’ve been effectively cut off from the hivemind, when hm nodes can’t communicate information quickly and efficiently it breaks down. This has been allowed to happen.

My last post. See how shills don't want to bump this thread? Save and spread these into slide threads.

what do you think of my dog? she's 12

i think it started this morning GLO INNA DARK NIGGERS everwhere

how do you get so many to show up? i'd like to take screenshots regularly of threads like that to post in the ones with replies

W8 how does the bot solve the captcha

Shills, shills everywhere.

I don't think scared, just prepping/Data mining for the final assualt on the only thing that can stop the common core elites

What's the probability that I am a bot? What if I don't know I'm a bot? What if I do know I'm a bot?Guys, I never thought I'd have an existential crisis from shitposting...

epic spam, re-saved for better sorting.
thanks, finman.

I noticed these threads, also the repeat of that asian guy that says he is aus

Shill tactics don't work on people who can seperate truth from falsehood

Did the mods really ban all the HWNDU/Pizza gate posters?

u ban gun

gun bad

pol never like gun

ooga booga

Hello me Alex Everyman from Montana, you accept Indian tech worker, they good white thing, you do this or you Jew

Last bastion of free speech

It's almost as bad as it was on election night, and they don't think we'd fucking notice?

Is this why they take down our grug threads? To neutralize memes at the source