Today is the day Amane Suzuha is born (27/9/2017)

Today is the day Amane Suzuha is born (27/9/2017)
Say something nice to her!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z9ihjO_qiUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's a slut

She wears spats so she's objectively perfect.

No bully pls

Wait that means she's was just born.

Yeah, it's a special occasion
She's a time traveller.

NO Shes a Witch. Burn her burn HER!!

Autism.

Best girl.

Just look at her. She belongs in the Louvre.

It’s time. Post lewd suzus.

Suzuha! You'll grow up to be best girl!

I love you, 2nd best girl.

This is Suzuha of the Beta attractor field, she's a cunt

If you fuck a girl that hasn't been legally born yet,is that super-pedophillia?

Arc Light Suzuha? Sure.
Zero Suzuha? She's much better than I expected.

She's officially born now though. It's literally the day she is born.

>cunt
>lying on the internet
Why would you do that
I dedicate this song
youtube.com/watch?v=z9ihjO_qiUI

But what if you fucked her yesterday?

A shit.

>I want to have sex with a one-day old baby
I want to die

Why is her head so big?

>"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT UNCLE GET IN THE FUCKING TIME MACHINE AAAAAAGH"
>"fuck off"
>"FUCK YOU UNCLE I WILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU IF YOU DON'T"

Nice butt

holy shit
Welcome to the world Suzuha
seriously I should finish S;G, I only fiished one route (hers)

So many Suzuhas, I want them all. Yes, even the oldhag.

おっはーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Forgettable

>that bulge
wew

This bright young woman has lost her shirt and has taken a snail-like stance to defend herself. Will you help her?

Best girl now and forever, better than the stinky scientist and the autist

Born to suffer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST GIRL!

No I think she's dead

why didn't he think about the fact that suzuha could and would beat him up

I love suzuha!!

He was going crazy. It would have been hilarious to see though.
>Attempts to rape Suzuha
>Suzuha breaks his arm
>Runs off using the power of convergence
>Attempts to use time leap machine
>Suzuha has cut one of the wires because he's obviously been abusing it because he just fucking tried to rape her

i thought he was going to rape moeka
or something sexual was going to happen when he had he pinned down

I guess she could beat him up too

An autistic witch? Has magic gone to far?

Moeka was a delusional screeching autist trying to get her phone back. She is less trained and physically weaker than Suzuha
Suzuha can survive being knocked off of tall buildings (only really getting memory loss from the fall) and can defeat what is effectively a SERN terminator (cybernetically enhanced time-assassin) in hand-to-hand combat when she is in good shape

She will have her second best spot taken. Fittingly by the character who's whole thing is being second best to memescientist.

I love Suzuha

First time I played S;G I ended up on the route where Okabe wanted to rape her. So beware madmen in lab coats, I guess?

Mine too, happy birthday for me.

I think Okabe would succeed if he tried a thousend times.

Which he wouldn't get the chance to, as Suzuha (who was close to figuring it out anyway at this point, and would instantly realise what's going on if Okabe suddenly goes all rapey) would just break the machine so he couldn't fuck himself up anymore

Idk about that.

What's to stop her from beating the shit out of Okabe and then going back to the lab and smashing the machine? She figures it out without attempted rape just by how Okabe is acting anyway.

I FAILED

I failed, I failed, I failed, I failed, I failed, I failed, I failed, I failed, I failed, I failed, I failed, I failed, I failed, I failed, I failed, I failed, I failed, I failed, I failed

I failed.

It saddens me that Beta Suzuha is going to ruin her image in 0.

Could we really blame Suzuha for being such a bitch in 0?

Yes
Both of the people in this scene know that if she kills Okabe (which convergence wouldn't allow anyway) she would just doom the future, she's not just a cunt. She's a retard cunt.

Autistic as it may be, I can’t help but sympathize give the circumstances. Alpha Suzu is still best Suzu, though.

Is there a timeline in which Suzuha doesn't fuck something up?

>Alpha Suzu
>Best Suzu
>Not Delta Suzu
I find your lack of taste disturbing

I only meant canon worldlines, but you’re right, Delta has the personality of Alpha and the awareness of the future of Beta. Remind me, is Delta as badass as Beta or even Alpha? I like the edge that living in WW3/dystopia adds to her character.

What brings people to like this low level of fan art?
It cant be an absence since she's popular.

Happy literal Birthday Suzuha!

I want to fuck her tight cunt

L-Lewd!

He thought about it
"Men are physically stronger"
Skinny beanpole chuunibyou STEM student VS Hardened apocalypse veteran time warrior, round 1 fight.

Well it is not as stupid as it sounds, he is older than her and like a whole head taller, sure she would fuck him up in a fight, but if he got her in a good hold I don't think she would have the muscle strength to get out.
Not like he could rape her in that pose, but the thought counts.

You really underestimate just how fucking bullshit strong Suzuha is.

It's disappointing that we're going to get this Suzuha instead of a fun Suzuha in the 0 anime

Being tall does not help in a fight
t. tall guy who has lost a lot of fights

The character she is fighting is actually some sort of superhuman to boot.

Happy Birthday best (sometimes worst) girl!

Best girl in S;G. 3rd best in S;G0.

Protecting you from your betaness. Best girl.

Never played any of the game but is there a route of her? If not did she get her happy ending?

There's the dating spin-off where I think she does the equivalent of kidnap Okabe and take him to the future where it's implied they end up dating or something.

Okabe literally gets choked out and is unable to resist Maho in the bad route of Zero.

get back in line

Oh yeah I forgot about that.
My sides. How can Okabe even begin to think he could manhandle Suzuha when he was literally beaten up by a woman with the physique of a child?
He only beat Moeka because she was effectively in some sort of mental trance.

Didn't she incapacitate an entire squad of armed-to-the-teeth Rounders? A skinny looking girl managed to take on muscular guys like this.

Okabe is kind of a retard, he's the same guy who gets outpaced at running by a confused 16 year old girl whilst he has maximum adrenaline going for him.

I want to lick all of Suzuha's scars.

Happy birthday Part Time Warrior!

Attractive!

head to body proportion changes with age, babies having the highest ratio, so bigger heads make characters cuter since they make you perceive the character as littler/more babyish even if the character isn't much little, or they accentuate a small character's smallness/cuteness

Happy Birth Suzuha!

It's time, post cute Suzuhas

Suzuha a cute! Happy birthday

Yukarin is eternally 17.

Happy 0th Birthday Suzuha!

>We're here the day she was born

Happy birthday, Suzuha!