Fate

Noble Saber or the loli Homunculus? Take your pick!

Saber is more beautiful, the choice is obvious.

The CHAD Pharaoh.

I mean they both have chocolate, it would be pretty rude to accept one but not the other

Medusa all day every day.

Saber is cuter than Illya could ever hope to be.

Mah nigga

I'd happily transfer my mana to Saber.

Medusa can suck up as much magical energy as she needs from me too.

>Noble Saber or the Loli Homuculus?
Saber all day. Also, isn't Illya 18 or 19 in Fate/Stay Night? Not much of a loli.

I just finished the Hollow Atraxia VN last night, and I played through all 3 routes of Fate/Stay Night last week. I really need more of this shit, I can't get enough.

Where do I go from here? There is so much Fate/Stay material and I'm not really sure how to proceed.

after 10 years I have switched to Mordred, I am finally free of my inexplicable obsession with saber

Oyakodon

Watch Fate/Zero and then Unlimited BladeWorks.

I've seen all the anime that have been made corresponding the three VN routes. I know that Fate/Zero is supposed to be watched next, but what about after that? There are still 5 or 6 different shows..

Seiba gave you her heart! That's cruel.

Obviously seiba

In about 3 weeks, you can watch the F/SN movie, Heaven's Feel, a Sakura-focused third route.

>all these shit taste ufotable secondaries ITT
Unironically kill yourselves

what...

Illya forever

>Seiba gave you her heart!
if only. she just stood their unapproachable and cold, never saying anything to me. I now know what Lancelot must have felt, I would not treason like a fag but still

>both are flat

In that case loli is the superior choice.

Looks like Excalibur is set for life, the fine print never declared a one per customer limit, meaning anyone can print out and use a new coupon an unlimited number of times.

Being a tsundere, Seiba's cold demeanor is only natural.

>In about 3 weeks, you can watch Heaven's Feel
on what fucking planet
unless you're in Japan, that shit ain't happening for at least 3 months

>Being a tsundere, Seiba's cold demeanor is only natural.
There was no fire, I was getting a kuudere feel.

Get into the rest of the nasuverse, read tsukihime, watch the kara no kyoukai movies

I think they might follow the model set up by SAO: Ordinal Scale. That movie outperformed some Hollywood movies in box-office sales in its US opener. It premiered simultaneously in Japanese (with subs) world-wide, and then the English verison premiered in the US again a few months later.

In Fate/Stay Night, which is what OP's picture is from, Saber is actually the younger of the two. Physically speaking, at least. Illya is 18. Saber stopped aging when she took the sword out of the stone at age 14.

on planet Earth
Booked a flight to Tokyo last month, and will arrive the same week the movie releases. ^^

I'm interested in the rest of the Nasuverse, but I would really like to get through all of the Fate/Stay content first. I see so many references to characters and scenes that I don't understand, and it frustrates me. Also, Saber/Shirou triggered my autism very, very hard so I need to see everything either of them are in.

why not both

Saber is perfect and I would marry her.

limit 1 waifu per person (available while supplies last)

Saber

that's not saber.
thats gay boy gilgamesh

The blushing maiden Sakura. Ilya is a respectable choice too, though, as long as it's not the neutered one from Prism Ilya.

what a waste of time and money
and, at any rate, Japan exists in a different quasitemporal plane from the rest of the planet, so it's not on Earth

> maiden Sakura.
Look at this wormfag. Look at him and laugh.

The problem with most fate content is it's not written by nasu and they miss the point of what made fate/stay night good so they're mostly trash. That said you can play fate/extra and fate/extra ccc. Also if you can read jap the later chapter of fate/grand order have important lore details with a decent story.

Can I pick Miyu?

Sakura is probably riddled with diseases after being defiled and penetrated by big black fat worms for years and years.

>ctrl f
>no Caster

both, at the same time

I'll take Saber(Lancer).

Here. Enjoy it, you fucking faggot.

She's bathing in the mana I violently unleashed.

Eww.
I'd rather a gender-bent Merlin.

Now the thread's saved!

>big black fat worms
They're gray, sheesh. Do you really think Saber would let her have them otherwise?

>All this shit taste

HAS GOD GONE TOO FAR??

>caren
Contender for most used goods character right next to Sakura.

>Sakura seems well. She's breathing normally, and her cheeks are red and healthy-looking. I can't believe that she won't last even a few more days.
>"But I've rarely caught colds. I have a healthy body, and I've never had to stay in bed with a fever."
>We started with how she dislikes cold medicine, and she's now telling me how healthy she was. It seems she's never been seriously ill, and I hear she cured any cold symptoms with her spirit.

>HAS NASU GONE TOO FAR??
Ftfy.
And the answer is YES.

disgusting, user.

>that upscale and video quality
Now that's disgusting.

I'm saber fag actually

I pick Seiba.

lol gross

>lol
Get

What's this?

But she sure knew it back then!

>ywn get to welcome home Saber by preparing her a meal and giving her a warm, relaxing bath afterwards

You just KNOW

too qt

Tsukihime and Melty Blood are TM classic games before they released FSN + FHA.

Fate/zero and Fate/strange Fake take place in the FSN + FHA continuity.

Fate/EXTRA and CCC are an alternate universe PSP game series.

Fate/Grand Order is the mobile game series.

>they miss the point of what made fate/stay night good so they're mostly trash.

explain

>bitches about secondaries
>posts prismashitia

Illya would bend your legs in a direction that they shouldn't and you'd deserve every agonizing moment.

Rin.

Nice jewels, Tohsaka. How many old men did you have to please to get those?

>Rin.
I agree.

what is this

then Illya because she doesn't have a route and saber wins in a bunch of them, I like both though

is there a miyu version of this

Miyu is worst girl, so no.

you heartless bastard

Saber is great but Illya is mah girl so I'd have to choose her

Alternatively Why-Not-Both-Taco-Girl.JPG

The patricians choice

So has the monkey's paw grail ever granted a real wish that wasn't totally fucked?

Pretty good taste, not the best, however.

Didn't Solomon win a grail war in Grand Order as the pretext for all the anomalies?

do explain your reasoning

what surpasses perfection?

I choose Rin!

Recently upgraded!

How does Rin expect a gratuity dressed like that?

If we are being real, the girl has been experimented on as a test subject for over a decade, in a pit of rotting corpses. Disease is an understatement.

The girl is tough as nails in sheep's clothing, she got absolutely eviscerated in her route with enduring everything, got three salvos of Gate of Babylon, and had her head literally knocked off her shoulders with mace from Gil. Angra Mainyu or not, she should have died from shock. Her and Shirou would be fucking champs as tanks.

She also takes quite good care of her body. A regular bath/shower wouldn't take the stank of rotting corpses, blood, vomit, and whatever the hell else is down there.

It's funny, but Shirou notices more Rin trying to cover her magus experiments with perfume, while Sakura smells just fine to him.

The thing I don't like about Caster is that she lacks her own drive. With another person for support, she is nothing.

That's not correct, and you know it. Or, if you don't know it, you should.

Sweet mother of jesus

Saber's too warm to be a kuudere, it's just that swordswomen are (wrongly) put in that category because of their stoicism.

Sakura before she changed through Shirou and Taiga, Rider, and possibly Himuro are the kuudere types.

I prefer my homunculi finely-aged.