Brit/Pol/ - Norf FC only edition

Other urls found in this thread:

selfhacked.com/blog/tyrosine-8-proven-health-benefits-tyrosine/
webmd.com/hiv-aids/understanding-aids-hiv-symptoms
youtube.com/watch?v=BegKo0RvZIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tired

Oh please not this circular arguments over Churchill again

But arent you not long up? If fatigue is really an issue, try DLPA and l-tyrosine in the morning, and 5htp at night. Worked wonders for me.

enough internets for me today lol #triggered #snowflake

Naziboos are so fucking retarded
He wasn't even PM when WWII broke out, but apparently he started it to pay his creditors back

The idea that the EU need us more than we need them was always complete nonsense. London will suffer, our best, most technologically advanced industrial sectors will suffer, and the damage will be serious and long-term.

Calling people Brexit-defeatists is to continue pretending that there is any form of Brexit that does not carry substantial economic and social costs. The only rational economic arguments for Brexit rest on the idea that it will lead to dramatic cuts in welfare, reduced employee protection , less redistributionist taxation, lower standards of corporate responsibility and falling environmental and consumer norms.

I sleep too long and then feel tired and then sleep. Where can I get those things you just said?

What the fuck is this new #March4women about

its time for equality m8, white men have ruled for too long

Dumb Anonytripposter

dumb frogposter

the state of gay feminists. biggest cucks on this planet

Amazon or at any place selling supplements like holland and barret etc. 5htp helps with serotonin production, improves mood and promotes better sleep. DLPA and l-tyrosine help with dopamine production, alertness etc

selfhacked.com/blog/tyrosine-8-proven-health-benefits-tyrosine/

>unironically caving in to the fear of the "immigrant boogeyman" at the expense of delivering economic hammerblow to the UK

I vouch for Nadiya. At first I thought he was another pop-up trip but he's been around long enough now.

Lmao at how triggered the somali is

I’ll look into it. Thanks frend.

no drugs will fix your problem
stop using the ocmputer so much you cartoon watching faggot

what else is there to do?

t. someone that has never used these supplements. They work.

None of them know history. Arguing with a guy who thought we were bombing germany before the warsaw bombing of 1939 during the invasion of poland - the thing we declared over in the 1st place. Fucking idiots, I swear.

Paki here.
AMA.

webmd.com/hiv-aids/understanding-aids-hiv-symptoms
>Beingtiredall of the time

>Worring about shekels instead of sovereignty

Kek
I don't think in his case it's that, it's probably the anime

>implying honk has actually ever had sex

Start exercising, some supplements do work but combine them with exercise. Start lightly, don't just start by trying to deadlift huge amounts or jogging for 20 miles.

gas the deanos class war now

bulldoze barratt
build war now

Not be a faggot
Get a real goal you fucking manchild
No, they worked for you. You aren't him. You probably don't sleep at 5 am and wake at 8. You don't watch anime all day. You don't stay indoors all day. You aren't as much of a faggot.

What do you think about this slogan: "I know how to fix crime problem, but it is illegal to tell you how".

Can you fuck off back to Pakistan, you smelly bastard?

pretty good

Churchkike was banging the war drum long before the war started.

I'm not trying to start an argument, it's just nice to see the Eternal Anglo get his comeuppance.

Nope.

What really happened at dyatlov pass?

Can you kill yourself?

ayy lmaos

Ohhh imagine the dopamine drip Captain Loosearse got from that one.

Nope.

>tfw Wales will become independent in your lifetime

>be evacuated from potential danger area
>complain it was raining

Some british customs continue then.

Well, yeah, and nice trips. Obviously you don't just expect the pills to make you happy while still sitting indoors being miserable all the time. They're a start, though.

>Romford

hobbies are for normies

Welsh LOVE Anglo cock

Lol you’re too scared to even ask for one

Is Wales the virgin of the British isles?

Wrong. Meanwhile, I can dazzle Anglo whores with my limited ability to speak Welsh (I bullshit about a quarter of it most of the time) and inject my wool into their gwain.
COME ON LEANNE!

Desire is increasing. Scotland was this low once, Ireland was once content with staying in the UK. Plaid Cymru in the Senedd within a decade.
G'WAN WALES!

It would be nearly as significant as us leaving the EU.

Don't give a shite.

Scotland had oil and gas. Last I checked the markets for horrible accents and inbreeding werent bouyant.

>the old "countries need an insane amount of natural resources to be remotely successful" meme
What resources does England have apart from Paki cum, exactly? What resources does Ireland have? Trees? Ireland is doing alright, and that is just as inbred as us.

Ireland doesn't have trees btw.

It did until a certain country went in and cut them all down to pursue Paki cock.

Do this. You can do it while watching TV. Leave out the pikes, and do the pushups off a chair if proper ones are too hard. Youll be amazed how much better you feel and how quickly it becomes easy.

Well englishmen for starts, plus the worlds financial centre. Ireland has high tech industry. What does wales have - expertise in picking wool out your bellend?

>Englishmen
High-value, for sure. Your lot are even more inbred than us, and that's saying something.
If we are independent we can actually control our economy and, you know, do stuff like Ireland can. All the arguments for leave from the EU can be applied to Wales' secession from the UK.

Hypothermia obviously

Saved for when I’m not lazy.

I want to go back to 2008 so desperately lads.

>But no burning of all the pakis in Cardiff's houses

I was posting anonymously for at least a year before using my trip as well

Patrician question.

That photo is so weird. It always does look like it was deliberately composed.

You cant compare the historic ties between the united kindom members and our shared history, with the shitshow that is the EU.

>our shared history
That "shared history" means nothing now. None of us benefit from this "union", not even you poofters.

And you still don't have any more of a personality

English parliament when?

When Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland leave.

>That "shared history" means nothing now

BASED mummy may

It doesn't. It was nice while it lasted, but it's just a rotted corpse now. Best thing for us to do is break apart. We'll have the same monarchy probably.

Why?

Probably because he's a man u fan

You arent the user who tried the time travelling spell at crimbo are you?

Can confirm on this one. 5HTP is amazing.

me too. even just back to 2016 would do.

>Tfw no fat gf
youtube.com/watch?v=BegKo0RvZIE

Why is there no right wing regionalist partys?

Get out jew

Dunno, it's like that in Spain and Canada too.
There is a right-wing Welsh separatist party in the making, but it will be a total flop. The SNP used to be right-wing. Sux because most Welsh people are anti-immigration and a separatist party calling for closed borders and a return of industry would probably rake in votes.

Do you think pakis would leave if halal slaighter or circumcision was made illegal?

Who do you support?

AIDS RAGE

I hate being American, can you tell me I can move to the UK?

Norf fc 4eva

Did I fucking ask you?

If I was American I would buy a piece of land in the desert, build a little house and cave system underneath and a fucking load of machine guns

>Your lot are even more inbred than us
The w*lsh are some of the ugliest people on this planet, especially the women. About 60% of your *cough* principality *cough* live on council estates, the rest are farmers. Literal Stone Age-tier country that hasn't progressed beyond an agricultural economy. Didn't you also have the first black community in Britain, setting a precedent for future multiculturalism? Nothing good has ever come out of w*les.

I'm going to have a British takeaway tonight, thinking either a Chinese or an Indian.

Dumb cunt.

Decaf. Try it.

That photo prompted me to buy a camera.

2 rite m8 can’t have these racists thinking Britain exists

>principality
It was a principality when it was a sovereign nation. The "Prince" in this context means principal ruler.
Welsh are more attractive than the English, unless you think the Ascot girls are attractive.
>first black community in Britain
We're racist af. If that was the case, it was probably Anglos moving blacks over here.

I want to go back to the lithic period to bash rocks and draw dicks in caves desu.

Y-yes. I even sliced my fingers to drench the paper in blood.