If she was poplar why couldn't she get a boyfriend?

If she was poplar why couldn't she get a boyfriend?

Her vag stinks like a rotten tampon.

Too intimidating.

Elementary schoolers can't have boyfriends.

No boy deserves her.

She said she has a preference for older men, not the type to be working part time or frequenting a family restaurant.

Really? In which episode was that?

Pretty much this. She has plenty of attention, she's just picky. She's turned down hundreds of confessions, waiting for the special someone she loves back.

Her schedule was full, highschool, Wagnaria, prostitution at night.

One of the earlier episodes in the first season. The one where she said she wouldn't date Takanashi because he was younger than her.

She was Working!! on it.

Because she's like a cute pet that you keep around and gush over, no one actually wants to fuck that midget

I'm sure you tried your hardest, user.

There are a lot of men who like short girls but her baby face make it feel weird. She should lower her standards a tad.

I'd like a poplar, personally. I value cuteness over "sexiness/sluttiness" as a value.
And now I suppose you will say something like this as if on cue, "this is what I meant by she should lower her standards"

Nah, generally speaking the type of men she goes for would not want to be seen as some sort of sexual predator. She would be fine dating a part time restaurant worker that has nothing to lose and no reputation to maintain. Though I guess if that fits your description then yes dating you would be lowering her standards.

Real men prefer tall girls, not midgets.

Thought you said she loves black for a second there and was about to screech at you.

Real men probably also prefer girls who don't punch them every time they get within a meter.

She didn't need one, all she wants is to be bullied by Satou

Guys please stop talking about waifu this way. It's mean and it hurts.

What if I love Poplar but don't want manlet children?

She is very small and can be easily bent over furniture.

If she was real I'd NTR you user.

That's not very nice mister dub user. Why would you do that?

iamnotnice.jpg

>3DPD

It's okay. I'll still put you int he ground for going near her, even if it's a Pyrrhic victory

I love those panels. The girls look absolutely adorable in those outfits. Also,
>Souma's hood

>Popura's popuras

Which is the best OP and why is it Wan Wan?

Because Coolish Walk is really good but it's not as best as Wan Wan.

I want her to sit on my face

Any poplar images like this

Maybe the guys that liked her are too afraid of being unfairly labeled lolicons. What I never understood about this anime is why didn't the MC like Yamada? She was small and cute too

I'm sorry, but this cute Yamada asked me out first.