Do blacks take over all sports in america?

Do blacks take over all sports in america?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LC0Iz4at0Dk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Huh?

They're are proven best to the better athletes so as an indirect effect yeah.

Not swimming.

I mean yeah, Tiger woods pretty much settled it, blacks WILL dominate any sport they actually give a fuck about, even the whitest shit ever.

Yes, they do.
I took a shit yesterday and the nigga did a 10.

kek at Finland

Whites and Mexicans do just fine at baseball.

It's only really football and basketball: Notice how these are rougher sports where players will regularly come into full body contact with one another.

Tiger is also asian, and the good ol' asian autism has just as much to do with all that. I mean, let's be real: Neither asians nor blacks are in high frequency in golf...we can't say for sure which is responsible for his success. Like real talk: He's got more thai blood than black -OR- white blood, since his dad is half, but his mom is pure thai.

Isn’t tiger woods mostly white?

I thought he was only 1/4 dark

>This is what passes for "black" in Ameri*a

No, it's just another Mutt mongrelized beyond recognition and thrown into the category of black because nobody gives a fuck about a white/asian lineage that mingled with negroes.

Both grandparents on his father's side were mulatto, with high white ancestry.

How many niggers are in the NHL, one?

Ice hockey, lacross, stock car racing, rugby. These are white dominated sports.

yes the harsh life of slaves caused a bottleneck of the black population where only the strongest survived, it has waned since then with modern life to homogenize with other free folk.

in addition various slave owners were selectively breeding slaves to be hardworkers and fighters.

And from what we're learning about epigenetics is hard work will manifest in the gene expression of the offspring

Consider how sickly african blacks look even on modern diets yet american(including all slave colonies) blacks would destroy them in every sport except distance running which needs small bodytypes which ethiopes dominate

Isn't that more a function of them occurring in areas where there's not a lot of blacks, with the exception of stock car racing, where you want a small dude who doesn't weigh a lot, and blacks are more muscularly dense, so even a small black dude weighs more?

Thats not entirely true, there's actually a very big asian golf scene, there's not as many top level asian professionals sure but theres plenty of asian tournaments out there. The same cant be said about black golfers though.

So was basketball, football and boxing retard see

My theory is black men physically mature faster on average, giving an edge in grade based sports whereas white men don't physically mature to same level until around 21-22. Since everything is largely age based, blacks win as it is the same as putting an older kid in a group of younger kids. By 21-22 white men have peaked physically, but the real opportunity and focus for sports is over in their lives.

I think this explains white dominance in strongman competitions as it takes years of dedication into adulthood to develop that strength.

>my theory is that I know more than sports coaches who build on a century of experience.
LOL

Blacks dominate basketball because
1. It's so embraced in their culture
2. Poor blacks play it all the time. You go to an inner city and there's a court around every corner. They just play it so much.

Same thing with football

On human selective breeding,

Large manly women almost never get the alphas because alphas pick feminine women. So human populations have a natural tendency to stay a body size roughly proportional to their male's tastes.

Queue slave owners searching out the most ghastly looking females and large males to make their new proles.

Blacks tend to put on fat more readily than whites.

Incidentally, being overweight(but not obese) is correlated with earlier puberty in boys(Obesity delays puberty).

Might have something to do with the kinds of high carb bulk foods that most black kids grow up on. Note how the same phenomenon happens with most WHITE football players: They tend to be the type of boys we refer to as "Corn-fed", their diets are usually pretty similar to those of black boys.

Blacks aren't good at strength sports like power lifting or weightlifting. Asians and whites are stronger than blacks

Underrated

blacks have a different ratio of fast/slowtwitch muscle fibers which make them better for longer drawn out activity but not short bursts of strength like weight lifting

i've not seen similar comparisons with asians but considering their accomplishment in similar body-size competitions I'd say pound for pound asians and europeans both get similar outcomes.

Athletic blacks like to make money which is why they stay away from power lifting and weightlifting competitions.

that is actually an interesting theory.

blacks see sports as opportunity to make it
whereas whites mostly pursue other careers.

That being said blacks are usually more athletic but not always. One thing for example is soccer which requires more pacing, less impulsive decisions, and more coordinated teamwork, and it's a sport dominated by whites.

In medical text books they state in plain english that blacks are more muscular. About 20% more than whites. There is no mystery.

that doesnt make much sense considering sports like javelin are dominated by whites, where the whole action is moving an object in your hand really fast

it's settled science.
youtube.com/watch?v=LC0Iz4at0Dk

>Queue slave owners searching out the most ghastly looking females and large males to make their new proles.
More like, they separated the men and women and and fucked the women themselves and no one ever gave a shit or asked any questions. If they come from slave ancestors, US blacks are mulatto, unquestionably.

>javelin
>moving an object in your hand really fast

That is the most horrifically inaccurate and grossly simplified thing I've heard about sports in a while.

Also, the up and coming athlete to watch in Javelin in 2020 is a Pajeet.

Blacks in the US are a minority. The talented ones are concentrated in more lucrative and high profile sports. Same as in Europe. Why would a talented athletic black person waste that in javelin when they can get rich in sprinting, soccar, american football and basketball?

In swimming whites MIGHT have a physical advantage in the form of the longer torso. Perhaps core strenght gives an edge there. Wrestling too maybe?

Dont be upset. You have a larger brain which is what won this planet for caucasians.

there are only two factors that determine the distance an thrown object travels. the speed and the angle at which the object is thrown at.
please explain to me where i am wrong

>sweden flag
>white

Just take out the refugees and you will see. White.

If you count mixed race goblins as immigrants I believe you.

Good well thought out response

Gotta agree with that one.

Team assemble.

Please refrain from posting you're brainlet beliefs unless you can provide any proof whatsoever.

*your

Well yeah. You literally think you know better and I laugh at you

basketball is not rough, you get a foul for touching another player

>best Olympian is white
nice dead meme

>a theory has to be proven before you can talk about said theory.

how many golds did the US get in the olympics?

Slavs arent white

West Africans have a higher chance to have certain genes that are coded for explosive muscle use. I forgot what it's called but it's been pretty well researched in sports and genetic sciences in the last decade or so. Similarly, some East African traditionally nomadic and pastoral populations have better endurance for long distance running.

Different populations with different histories and selection pressures will have different advantages and disadvantages. American Blacks, being primarily descended from West African and Irish peoples, can therefore excel in athletics but tend to perform worse overall in academics than, for example, Southern Chinese peoples.

Africans make better distance runners purely because of selective breeding; up until very recently Africans were dependant on hunting for food.

Intracommunal selective breeding is a kind of selection pressure (since long distance hunting and/or herding is essential to them surviving).

WHY ARE NOT QUOTAS FOR THE MINORITIES OF WHITES? Muh diversity and shit

>canadian flag

lmao

Just doing a different dance for our entertainment.

No, they're not actually. White cops wearing 20-30 pounds of gear frequently have little trouble catching niggers on the run.
What it is, is sports agents and jews have pushed the lie about black athletes and so scouts ignore comparable white athletes.

This. No wonder Germans are so good at engineering.

Why is the III so fucked up in this one?

A caucasoid pajeet?

Your selective human breeding only the strong for slavery theory is undercut by the fact that African Americans have a full standard deviation IQ above African Africans.

>poor blacks can afford to play football

explain middle school track meets

>you can't play football without the armour

>calling football pads armour
>thinking you can play football without the pads

The dumbest most loser niggers in Africa lost whatever tribal war they were in and we're sold into slavery. The United States pretty much selectively bred these stupid loser niggers for strength over intelligence. So over time American niggers became stronger and dumber. They're pretty much obsolete farm equipment just hanging around the ghettos now, so why not let them play basketball or whatever.

they only take white american sports like Basketball or Football. They suck at boxing or soccer

LOL good point actually
plus niggers mature quicker in general

Loss.

Who cares. The sports ENTERTAINMENT industry doesn't matter beyond how much you should tax the fuck out of it. America forgot that sports heros are supposed to be an inspiration to society and get them active and healthy. An example of who you should be in that area.

Nationalism as a concept is completely misunderstood and poorly practiced. It is supposed to be about common values and way of life not an outsourcing scheme for lard arses to feel pride. It is inherently egalitarian.

>What's Rugby?

Pads/armour doesnt matter either way. The only requiremt to playing niggerball. Is no brains. You cannot think fot yourself in the sport and all decisions must be made by the bloke on the sidelines.

Truley an american sport.

An excuse to hit Irish and kiwis.

Forwards are wearing protection these days. It's not as big as Fatball armour but it's there to protect their backs and necks.

You can't play football the same way without the pads and helmet. All those did was enable people to make tackles that are stupidly dangerous and harmful to themselves and others. Basically using your spine as a spear. They are unironically the cause of the nervous system damage the players experience such as concussions. Just compare the tackling done to that of rugby.

Why is loss such a powerful meme

Basketball.
Football except for quarterbacks who have to throw something.
Very little else.

Yea, but not our country. They rules yours not ours. haha!

Gays arent human

Physical sports? Yes. That's just biology..
Don't see a nigger become chess-champ though.

>blacks more muscularity dense
just plain false nigger. agriculture made whites stronger. nigs never genetically left the hunter gatherer phase

Chess hustling is literally black New York culture.

>nigs never genetically left the hunter gatherer phase

Africa is pretty big and diverse. There's plenty of African cultures that adopted agriculture or pastoralism, particularly in northwestern and eastern Africa.

>Not having a job and living on gibs doesn't give you the time/ability to play football all day
What did he mean by this?

What is it about the faggot mind that makes you fucking idiots?

Not true. Black Africans have an average IQ of 65, Black Americans have an average IQ of 85.

You can't hustle on a world championship xD

Faggots are effeminate men, and therefore, more retarded versions of men.

I've read that hits in ice hockey are harder than handegg, niggers can't play ice hockey because it takes actual brains to be good at it.

Niggers have more fibers in their leg muscles than any other race. Theyre evolved this way to run away from lions and shit probably. Aboriginal Australians on the otherhand have the best vision of all the races. Can literally see a field mouse 100m away in the middle of the night. Developed this because snakes are impossible to see and dont have rattles. And all game here except for roo and emu is the size of your hand.

Sports where niggers have to think are the white man's game still. There will never be a black Tom Brady. Imagine trusting your NFL franchise to a nigger reading coverage and studying game film. That's why the NFL wants Lamar Jackson to be a WR.

>Argentina

remember this you honky fukkaz
we aint yo slayives nu moh
when we winz a meddul it aint fo yo honkiz
it fo us bros and sistaz we callun afrikun amerkins
Befo we win the medal we just some goddam black shit you throw in a trash can then when we winz the medal all a suddin we be amerkunz
wel fuck yo white ass and suck shitballs from mine

>rougher sports.
Very little black rugby players

If you remove all the trash technically yes

1. The flag is for birry and not any faggot stuff
2. what is it with the stupid mind and thinking you know better than actual professionals?

They don't. They only dominate sports that require running and jumping because of their physical and biological structure (long limbs, dedicated genes, fast-twitch muscle fibers) and fare somewhat good in boxing because of thicker cranial bones (harder to KO). Strongmen contests, hockey, wrestling, swimming, rugby, anything involving ice or water is dominated by whites and will forever be. Much of the american negroes 'physical capabilities are also highly enhanced by 300+ years of selective breeding. Purebreed africans don't fare as good.
In short, all-round negro physical superiority is a myth.