Do you ever experience nostalgia or remiss for the past?

Do you ever experience nostalgia or remiss for the past?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIA6rnq3byA
youtube.com/watch?v=gjPqDiQi7JA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I miss when i wasnt spied on

>remiss for the past

If only you could see how things are in Europe, or here in second china.

Not old enough to have experienced the good times.

I wish we were still white.

when it gets worse you'll miss these times I guess.

Same goes to you.

Is it possible to feel nostalgic for a time before you were born?

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=KIA6rnq3byA

Good times make weak men...
How do we prevent this from happening? How do we cause people to stay alert throughout the good times?

i miss hunting and gathering and exploring new lands

How do I know I'm not just falling victim to the myth of the golden age? What if things were never good? What if people were always evil? What if it's only the appearance that make things look good back then?

I miss the times when my childhood street was 100% populated by whites.

*hits blunt*
What if we're all in a simulation maan?

thats cuck logic. youd be a cuck back then too.

The idea of the golden age IS a myth.

But that doesn't mean that there aren't good and bad things.

How do we keep the amenities of modern day without sacrificing the things we hold dear? That is the way toward the future, and it's an incredibly complicated thing to consider.

Quality post user

Oldfag here. I feel lucky to have toured France as a child during the 1980's. When I went back as an adult, I truly felt like I had lost someone special but never had the chance to say goodbye.

Yes, but mostly for my teenage years in HS. I really want to re-start and jump back in time to that period to fix the social mistakes and missed opportunities.

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=gjPqDiQi7JA

I wish I was a frontiersman in the woods, taming the west and building a family. Now I am a paranoid idiot who is so blackpilled im basically chaotic neutral at this point. I am not depressed which is a good thing.

Sometimes, but then i snap back to reality and realise i am just fantasizing. The same problems were still present, if not worse, and it's only now at 27 that i'm finally figuring out that i can't just do the same thing and hope things improve. I'm a manchild in many way. It makes me feel so ashamed.

Yes. The gender roles of the past gave purpose to men and women alike. Being a pre-feminism housewife constantly having kids is a fantasy of mine.

Problem with the gender roles of the past is that both sides need to have value and be trustworthy. Nobody has value and nobody is trustworthy anymore. What's to be done about this?