Saying "Do not blame white people" is now illegal

The Jewish-controlled FBI is investigating an instance of "hate-speech." A "racist" put up a sign with "Stop blaming white people" on it; the FBI is now seeking to perpetrate this villainous perpetrator. Give me one reason why the FBI shouldn't be dissolved and an SS-type of police force introduced?

Source: yahoo.com/news/m/c506902f-8305-34f3-b184-95917d512e3d/ss_'stop-blaming-white-people'.html

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-obama-clinton-bush-yad-vashem-notes-letters-holocaust-memorial-jerusalem-2017-5
archive.is/cwe3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't this validate the sign?

If leftist understood irony, yes it would

You should do a new campaign with this message, like you did with its ok to be white.

wtf

Fucking this. Immediately.

This needs to become the new IOTBW.

STOP BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE will trigger liberals and expose their hypocrisy probably 100x worse than IOTBW.

If theres any actual people left on here besides bots and shills fucking get on this shit now.

> the FBI
Nothing will happen lads.

I think it's just because whoever posted it was dumb enough to stick it on a post office (federal property)

I like it

Bump

That was my first thought. Whether or not it becomes an op, im doing it.

Im doing this in my area. So doing this. Remember anons, dont put them on federal property considering the FBI is compromised.

GOYED.COM

Where are some good examples? The only places i can think of are the ones im not sure if it’s legal, or ill just “disappear” one day.

Doubt it unless trump did it they dont care......

they to busy trying to stump the trump to care about race right now

I heard they killed those freedom loving americans though, I think their names were Ruby Ridge and Mr. Waco.

What's the right font called?

"it's OK to be white" got a lot of r*dditors talking, basically agreeing that the message of the sign is ok but still doing mental gymnastics to find a reason for it being a racist hate crime. I think a new campaign with this message will be enough to tip the normies onto our side.

>stop blaming white people
Is better than “do not”

"stop blaming black people"

>POWERFUL
> WE NEED THIS AND HERES WHY
>THIS IS EVERYTHING

Look at south africa, this is white's future

OO this is a great idea to spread. Keep it “stop blaming white people.” nice and simple

Another good one for US region is “Hitler took guns away.”

I'm a Jew in Hitler's Germany.

Stop blaming white people.

Was thinking the same... So for when?

hitler didn't, though

wtf would the fbi allocate resources on something like this, but, fail to act on a mebtally unstable person threatening to kill children at school?
this post is ironic, btw

comic sans obviously

there are tons of things posted in post offices

k

The fbi isn't investigating anything.

Some faggot reported it as a hate crime that was all that happened.

fbi couldnt be fucked to investigate that Florida shooter but is all over this

First I was sceptical, but I can't argue with those digits.

They are too busy planting terrorist bombs on retards

*cough* double standards *cough*

Yes they are too busy coaching the next mentally unstable shooter to be bothered.

This is beyond infuriating. I’m done, it’s over. We need to eliminate the jewish enemy as well as their liberal progressive army of useful idiot marxist idiots. We need to segregate from blacks and preferably expel them; disarm and sterilize them at the very least and castrate all males. The second amendment doesn’t apply to non-whites because they’re not even people

Eh? I thought you guys genuinely had free speech. Why is the FBI investigating non-threatening, non-harassing speech?

It's a case of vandalism on federal property I guess.

The "FBI investigation" is probably grossly exaggerated. They didn't even have the resources to follow up on the Florida shooter, I doubt they're sacrificing anyone to look into this.

Technically they can't charge the person for anything directly, except maybe putting a sign at the post office, which is generally not alllwed without permission. But they could, if they wanted to, find out who did it and then just fuck with them, or look for something else to charge them with. That being said, I doubt the FBI is actually doing anything. It's a small town, nobody gives a fuck

These organizations are agenda-based. So a Secretary of State can break all the security protocols on the books and then destroy evidence, no big deal. A NEET puts up a flyer in post office saying "Don't blame white people" and it is Defcon 5. I am sure Meuller has been briefed on this already.

That is our FBI.

ur president is a jew, retard

>grooming a patsy
>not having the resources
lol

needs an antifa logo

This country is fucking insane.

>photoshop this bad

This. I wonder how many school shooters they'll miss this time, allocating all resources to catching this terrorist who is suggesting that everything isn't white people's fault

Some triggered black beast or jewish goblin probably reported it and lied and said they felt traumatized by it.

notice how red pilled those yahoo comments are?

Yahoo is conservative boomer central and until recently everything was like that, all the yahoo leftist stories were met with derision and 'fuck obama' comments

But sometime towards the end of 2016 Shareblue started focusing on Yahoo for Boomer demoralization - click on any anti Trump story there and it will be hundreds of 'Putins cockholster xD' style redditry comments.

Check back on this story in 24 hours and you'll see that shareblue flips the likes and spams it as soon as it gets on their radar.

LOL, you're delusional

businessinsider.com/trump-obama-clinton-bush-yad-vashem-notes-letters-holocaust-memorial-jerusalem-2017-5

seriously, when did Sup Forums forget how to reverse image search

guess it's because fascists really are that stupid

Crosswalks.

Digits confirm
I like it

Oy vey, blaming white people is an American tradition, it must be defended at any cost!

college campuses

>Give me one reason
there is none

Im telling you guys. Its time to pack our bags and move to Russia.

If all white men went there it would only take a couple of days for everything to collapse and they would begg us to come back after a couple of weeks.

I got one Word, Zimbabwe.

Stop blaming white people.

Get off your high horse and go back to your echo chamber on twitter. Faggot.

As if the left hasn't peddled shopped images as true.

this. stop blaming white people is a winner, run with it anons!

Bump

Hahaha america is such a broken country, is it even slavagable?

On it user. Expect to see Texas cry like the cucks they are.

Now this will create some monumental asshurt

Operation is a go faggots. Now we just need a date and spread it.

Everyone in the FBI deserves to be exterminated.

>SS

It's the "Cheka" when it's Jewish leftists.

>idea makes sense
>digits confirm
lets do it

Every single alphabet agency needs to be dismantled, along with all social media and lying press.

Long ways to go.

STOP BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE

its triggeraliberalin4words

Here's the original post that started it.
archive.is/cwe3U

What's the font called?

>even more confirmed digits

>Hug a white person
Literally Rape.

I used generic google sans serif light. Don't know if it's the original IOBTW font though. But it looks similar enough.

change hug to thank

Great OP... must do

The FBI should be dissolved. I've seen no evidence they're more effective at handling interstate crimes than relevant state police forces cooperating. Their history is just a constant string of embarrassments and debacles that does nothing to justify the tax dollars they consume. Dissolve the ATF and DEA while you're at it.

Yeah, but he lost the War so tack all the crazy shit you can on his name. Also normies still believe he did take firearms away.

They are too busy trying to turn an Arizona gun club into a militia.

off topic but does anyone else remember the dallas shooting before election? 5 cops killed. wasn't that motherfucker a BLM nigger? how the fuck did they memoryhole that shit so well

>Impling they "missed" Cruz.
They were going to "catch" him right before he did it, then strut like a banty rooster. Too bad he beat them to the punch.

I remember that. I think he was BLM, but the problem is that BLM is such a decentralized group. Anyone can claim to be a member, there aren’t any qualifications or standards.

>FBI investigating

inb4 Russia is blamed

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

Yup, I was on here the night it happened.

Ex military blm nigger who served in Afghanistan, but I also think there were multiple shooters.

This is the cringest piece of shit pasta I've ever read.

You seem upset friendo. Did your daddy fuck you? Did you love it?

Lots of JIDF in this thread.

That's rich coming from a meme fag

This thread feels fake as fuck. Civic nationalist whine to the niggers for kikes blaming us for their shit, shit.

no but it goes a long way when arguing with normals. when they bitch that IOTBW is racist because racist people put it up, you simply reply:
>so the content of the message is superseded by the ones who associate with that message and their beliefs/actions?
>yes user
>ok so why is blm allowed to exist when someone murdered 5 cops summer 2016? why can those blm posters be up all over campus no big deal?
then segway into "stop blaming white people". perfect

hehe Hate speech in America? lmao.

This is british talk, we got guns mother fucker, we say what we want (obviously no threats), but we can say anything as our King, is God, not government.

Woo Murica, fuck yeahh!

word salad is word.