Why are they not one country? Aren't lithuanians and latvians basically the same people???

Why are they not one country? Aren't lithuanians and latvians basically the same people???

Other urls found in this thread:

historyfiles.co.uk/KingListsEurope/EasternPomerania.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know where this thread will go, do you?

The only thing we have in common is ethnicity.

Different languages.

>the only thing we have in common is literal blood ties

What about Old Prussia, Pomerania and most of Belorus?
They all where same Baltic pagan clay not so long ago

Also I like how the eastern parts have no foreign translations to their names.
Tell that to Ukraine & Russia. Also Poland. And partially Belarus.

Old Prussian was Baltic prior to Germanization. Pomerania not really and Belarus was most of old Lithuania (Prior to and during commonwealth). In any case whenever I hear some Nazi faggot screech "PRUSSIA IS GERMANY. GIVE IT BACK" I just cringe. They know nothing about history. Old Prussia was a Baltic tribe where modern day Kaliningrad for hundreds of years prior.

Prussia/Königsberg is more of a nationalistic symbol in Germany.
We know that the were people there before we came and that it is inhabited by Russians now.
It has more to do with the concept of the resurrection of a New Reich and a reborn sence of nationalism which is often linked to Prussia and therefore Kaliningrad/Königsberg.
Anyway that's just my take on the situation, this may differ from person to person and from ideology to ideology

>Pomerania not really and Belarus was most of old Lithuania
Must have missed polish way of telling lies
historyfiles.co.uk/KingListsEurope/EasternPomerania.htm
1046 last native ruler

Interesting. Well I just think it would belong to Lithuania more than anyone considering how it's Baltic and all. No offence but does Germany really need any more land especially an enclave that would look just as stupid considering Poland would never give you Pomerania and Gdansk to connect.

During the disintegration of the Soviet Union Russia tried to sell it, but noither Poland or Lithunania wanted a city entirely populated by Russians to be part of their newly restored nations.
The only reason Russia still holds it is that nobody else wanted it, and independence was not a viable option for them.

>Pomerania
>Slavic Tribes

what is your problem?

They tried to sell it to Germany but (((our government))) rejected it

Thank God for that, otherwise It would be Al-Kalininbergstan by now and you know it.

Are Balts Slavs?

Are Germanics Anglos?

why is kaliningrad oblast just hanging out in the middle of europe and full of russians?

Start should be getting back Mazuria from polaks, as they only stole it in putting their crhistckuck king in place 994, people, clay belonged to Balts

>>Pomerania
>>Slavic Tribes
>what is your problem?
Polak lies is the problem
Screeching

Well, duh. What else do you need?
Literally the same language.
>most of Belorus
Fuck off, it is Slavic since 7th century. Maybe some some border towns are Lithuanian.
Russians are not Slavs. And Belarus is not partially, it's probably more Slavic than Ukraine. And Ukraine, Belarus, Poland should also be one country desu.

Lithuania should've accepted it. Russians can be slowly weed out.

Anglos are Germanic.

Because during WW2 when it was annexed by the Soviets they absorbed it into Russia instead of becoming a satellite state. When the Soviets fell it stayed Russian because it is apart of Russia and not an independent soviet state.

They can just send them back to Russia. Russia has so much land to give to a couple thousand would be pocket change.

Because Germany got utterly BTFO and they got genocided in Prussia, Pomerania and Silesia. Soviets repopulated the lands with Poles and Russians.

Oh great, look mum I made another fucking edgy Germanistan joke.
I am realy fucking tired of hearing these jokes, so let's clear up some misunderstandings.
1st, Yes there are a lot of Turks and Muslims in Germany but most are located in big cities like Berlin.
2nd, Yes public support for refugees was high in the past, but many people are so tired of this shit, that the want them kicked out again.
3rd, a big part of Germany is realy fucking cucked, especially the west but many people are getting redpilled and unhappy, most are from Bavaria and the east.
4th, the German military is distancing itself more and more from the government due to financial conflicts and that cunt of a defence minister
5th, the main problem in Germany is the hurr durr we most atone for our sins mentality especially propagated by the old generation and the millennials.
6th, Gen Z in Germany is too distanced from the 3rd Reich so we don't feel any guilt at all, in fact a lot of young people are more and more nationalistic and pretty open to natsoc policies and similar stuff.
As you can see Germanys main problem are the old generations, so after their eventual disappearance the German political climate will change drastically.
Well I'll hope that it's not to late when that happens

Slavs are eternal disease, they spread, kill and LARP
>Crimea is Russian

>Why aren't Russia and Ukraine one country? Aren't they the same people?

Putin won't give it up, it's one of the few warm-water ports in Russia. Should've accepted, while drunkard Yeltsin was in power.

This

No.

I know it was prime real estate. XD not really more like a fixer upper. I hope one day to see the old Lithuanian medieval flag flying above KONIGSBERG. Well it would probably be called King's City translated into Lithuanian, whatever that would be.

As bad as Teutons did to Balts, I agree, they where best off together there after, but Germans pissed of (((polaks))) and they killed off all Balts and Germans in new Prussia and Pomerania.
OP is right, they have to unite as they are, else slavniggers will destroy them

Karaliaučius

We were separated for centuries and our ancestors fought for separate and independent nations. You cant just go and slap us toghether like that.
What language would we speak? Where would be the capital located? What flag would we fly? Who would get the say in things first? These are but a few of the things that would cause conflict.
>I am realy fucking tired of hearing these jokes
Good! Intended goal achieved.

1. Lithuania and Latvia unite
2. They take Kaliningrad somehow (IDEK)
3. They coerce Poland into having Southern East Prussia and Podalskie to make borders look nice
4. They take Western Belarus (IDEK)

More countries = more choices. More choices means politicians must compete for citizens, which means less oppression.

Hey Balt Bro I am going to the batlics on holiday soon. What do you think of my travel destinations?

Vilnius -> Kaunas -> Klaipeda -> Nida -> Riga -> Jurmala - > Tallinn -> Saaremaa -> Helsinki

In other words, it's a good thing they are separate. I don't know why they're separate though.

>Because Germany got utterly BTFO and they got genocided in Prussia, Pomerania and Silesia. Soviets repopulated the lands with Poles and Russians.
It ended in Versailles "League of jews", the plan... Also our hillbillies created jew relocation plan in 1930,
>Rest has been and execution both literally and physically.

I've been to Tallinn and Helsinki. Tallinn is pretty small.l, although the older parts of the city looks amazing. Helsinki has way more things to do though.

latgale is russian

They may not have wanted it in the 90s but Kalingrad is very strageically important for Russia now, it givens their navy wider access to the Baltic Sea

Funny, few years ago, jews attempted to make claim on Konigsberg, got shut firmly

KYS mongoloid

Meh, we are just as screwed as the west. The only difference is the manner of execution.
The west is getting prepped for beheading while we are about to be shot in the back of the head.
All we can do is point at each other "you are getting beheaded/shot!" and laugh.
I'm no expert, never been abroad and can count the times I've been to Rīga on one hands fingers.
Jūrmala is just the rich snob part of Rīga. It is full of Russians, I know that much.
You can skip the Baltics at all really, there is a reason tourism is nonexitent in comparison to others here.
We ain't.

The population there is 65% Catholic. Russians are Orthodox.

Ruski is NOT Soviet union, ruskis have no business in Baltic at all, they might as well fuck off back to beyond Ural mountains

ofc they do with forced conversion and cultural oppression backed by NATO, similar to what happen in crimea and donbass

>similar to what happen in crimea and donbass
Bullshit.

t. hohol with brain zapped with jewish propaganda

Why is it everyone hates ruskis as much?

NATO countries have propgated lies among niehgbours of russia that we are imperialist dictatorship, this is not true
I am Russian living in UK and Russia is very free country, people are free to criticize ukranie war, people can follow any religion, minorities have their own autonomous republics
Meanwhile ukraine, latvia, estonia, lithuania, georgia are all authoritarian dictatorships

You don't say?! Sure, Russia tried to spark a "Latgales Peoples Republic" right after Crimea here too, with "military excercises" happening right on our borders out of the blue.
The whole attempt faceplanted as even the most vocal anti-Latvians here realize that if Russia takes over their standard of living and gibs go away too. There is a reason that they don't go back to Russia you know. And even in the hypothetical scenrio where it would kick off successfully we would instantly quarantine the sithole that is Daugavpils, that is the only place the Russians are conentrated at.
>I am Russian living in UK
lol
>Meanwhile ukraine, latvia, estonia, lithuania, georgia are all authoritarian dictatorships
extra lol

how would standards of living go down? russia is a re-emerging superpower while latvia is a 3rd-world province of EU
also latvian """""military""""" could not even quarantine single house of russian, your country is a joke and i fuck many latvian sluts

>NATO countries have propgated lies among niehgbours of russia that we are imperialist dictatorship
kek, here in eastern europe we know you very well katsaps

Ukraine truly is a shithole without free speech though.

Why the biggest patriots are always living abroad. Be it russians or ukrainians.

Why did you leave Russia?

>I am Russian living in UK
>russia is a re-emerging superpower
kek muh emerging superpowah

that is none of your business

because its shithole

the truth is that people of latgale want liberation, despite your propaganda
also latvian woman would prefer russian man to latvian soyim

latvians are more slav and lithuanians more germanic

>impotent vatnik fantasies and delusions

brits have german/danish ancestors since anglo-saxons are from north-germany/denmark

How?
Now apply the same to the other post.