Reminder Sup Forums that arabs are white

reminder Sup Forums that arabs are white

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berber_calendar
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe some are. It’s the Christian Arabs that tend to have lighter features, and that’s because of how Christian breeding works.

If by "white" you mean "European ethnicity" then no. If by "white" you mean "pale skinned" then sometimes yes but then there are white niggers, Jews, and Asians too.

Because christians in ME are less inbred than muslims, yes. But some muslims too can be white looking.

Fuck off

honestly alot of them are by race, and race mixing between allah akbars and whites would be fairly compatible if not for the low IQ & we shared a same religion.

white in the sense that after they blow themselves up, and the remains putrify, the maggot larvae tunneling through the rotting sandnigger flesh has a whitish hue?

No they aren’t and even if they were, being muslim makes you a shitskin inside.

Technically, arabs are also caucasians but non white (i.e. non european) caucasians.

There are plenty of groups labeled as ‘Arabs’ that are white and are not Berbers.

>nafri negroid mutts larp as arab

No alliance between Whites and Mudslimes

What origins?

>shitskins are white

Said the shill

>Sand niggers
>White
Arabs are semitic people, same as Jews. Neither one are white and neither one should exist.

I am a quarter Assyrian and look 100% White, small well-shaped European nose, light gray eyes, light brown hair, light skin, etc

Not once has anyone thought I was mixed and they always react in surprised when I mention it

Even some my Middle-Eastern relatives have blue-eyed

indeed.
op you are wrong, arabs are a semitic afro-asiatic race.
europeans (as well as some poos) are of indo aryan heritage.
both might be caucasian but thats where the similarities end

Mostly Levantines.

>Euro migrants populated north africa
>Before neolithic
So, egyptians wuz white?

Christians Arabs are genetically the same as the muslim ones. Almost all muslims in North Africa and the levant are muslim by conversion. Not because of breeding with arabs.

White WE WUZ larpers are just as bad as the black ones.

Every genetic study of any credibility done so far shows that ancient egyptians are most closely related to modern egyptians. They look the same according to their paintings and according to DNA evidence.

They aren't though, Muslims are all inbred as fuck, and end up looking/behaving/being retarded because of it

This is your answer op

>north african migrant populated euro
actually

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berber_calendar
The Berber calendar starts, based on historical accounts, when the Amazigh pharaoh Sheshonq I took the throne and became ruler of ancient Egypt.
They celebrated their 2968 in 2018

If anything wouldn't that make muslims levantines more white. Inbreeding doesn't make you different race from the one you already were.

Also inbreeding is common among christian arabs as well. Not as much as muslims, but still way more common than the west.

Reminder that this is a slide thread and you should sage and report it

kek shitskins thinking they are white europeans. fuck off back to ur shitholes

>Inbreeding doesn't make you different race from the one you already were.
No, people don't stop evolving just because they are inbred, if anything since many European genes are superior, they would be selected for over time in a fair playing field.

Inbreeding just brings out weird unusual family traits that would otherwise be bred out by normal natural selection.

Also
arabs doesn't mean muslims. In fact, the largest muslim country in the world in terms of population is indonesia and they aren't arabs.

Many Middle-Eastern groups aren't Arabs at all but people will still call them Arabs because the ydon't know the difference (like Assyrians)

>tfw no white arab gf

They are caucasoids, but not white europeans
The limits of it are finns and south italians

THIS. SO. MUCH.

This. I worked with a Christian Lebanese girl. She had light hazel eyes and freckles. Only way you would know she was from the Levant was by her last name.

>on the right

aaay

White and based

true

>take her home
>she whips out her cock

Even though they have some Asian descent, Finns are actually the second-whitest people after Lithuanians

Great, now show me her picture without make-up.

Aishwarya Rai is Indian not Arab. The eyes are just sign of bleaching of her ancestors by Brits.

Plenty of Middle-Easterners have blue eyes, especially those around historical Mesopotamia

Levantine Arabs are much fairer than Gulf Arabs. It needs to be remembered that the Muslims steamrolled many different civilizations and peoples; the Iranian/Iranic peoples who speak Persian only remained distinct because of their language and culture. The Assyrians, Levantines, Byzantines, they were all assimilated and are categorized as "Arabs" now, and "Arab" means nothing more than a shared common language among many ethnic groups.

Lebanese and Syrians look completely different from Saudis or Egyptians. And their dialects of Arabic are barely intelligible to one another.

That’s more likely some proto-Indo-European trait showing up that has nothing to do with Brits. It’s rare, but can be found throughout the subcontinent.

They are not even the Qur’an says so. Whites come from Isaac and Arabs and the Prophet come from Ishmael..

Modern Egyptians have a good amount of sub-Saharan ancestry nowadays because they took a lot of female slaves around a 800-1200AD

Ancient Egyptians were genetically-indistinguishable from Levantines

>Arabs
>being a single race
Why are you snowniggers so daft?

The Quran isn't at all accurate, real History is far more complicated than "oh all these people are just descendants of this dude"

My mom is an Arab and my dad is a Yuro. Good to know I am 100% white.

I am talking about these Muslims who argue that whites and arabs think they are same when their sources tell them otherwise. I mean yes Isaac and Ishmael were sons of Abraham and brothers but this was a long long long long long time ago so

I think these are Iranian.

maybe mixed with polish diaspora escaping from soviets

makes you half white u dumb shitskin lol

le 56

Not Arab

Post more Levantine and Persian cuties

Reminder that only like 1% of the arabs look like your pic and 99% of them looks like mine

anyone there for that thread where an Austrian geneticist was hammered and called niggers and Arabs subhumans because of all the inbreeding?

That’s a famous Bollywood actress wtf

Daily reminder that I will honor kill any white Bois looking to date Arab women.

They were. In ancient egyptian murals they depicted levantines as physically different from them. Also the reason "modern egyptian" dna shows so much sub-saharan ancestry is because a lot of southern Egyptians are sub-saharan. Studies like this need to seperate northern and southern egyptians and then look at the dna.

Yes, and?

It's because they are almost all mutts. So they assume every other demographic is mutts.

Sort of like sweden in 20 years.

They dressed differently, but genetic evidence shows us they were the same

>attractive people aren't the majority.

The same thing could be said of every demographic and race. Most french people look like hook-nosed smelly kikes. Only about 1% look like actual models.

Arabs would.need.to be given genetic tests to see.how white the are. Those children who are truly white can be kidnapped and raised as white, while those who are not white can be exterminated along with the rest of their race.

Go back like 200 years and most of europe was the result of 1st cousin marriages.

They were slightly different. Egyptians are their own unique genetic group with the closest group being levantines.

It's not about being attractive it's about not being a fucking niggerified mutt, arabs looks like what you will look like in some decades.

>Also the reason "modern egyptian" dna shows so much sub-saharan ancestry is because a lot of southern Egyptians are sub-saharan.

No, the exact time of the African introgression has been found, it's from female slaves, look at the study

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

Southern Egyptians weren't Black until later on, and it was from slaves

Ancient egyptians were part of the middle eastern farmers population group. Most similar groups that are still existing today are West Syrians Alawites and christians and christian Lebanese and copts. Muslims have sub saharan african admixture and arab peninsula admixture. English are more related to the ancient desert kangz than negro meme kangz

>says the frenchcuck who will be part of the new caliphate in less than 50 years.

Does pol unironically think this ghost looking bitch is attractive? baka..

>le 56% face

la luz extinguido

I’d rather an Arabian qt...

Reminder that any woman can put on a durka burka.

No they weren't White they where pretty much just another variety of sand people, it just funny that Europeans cluster closer to them genetically then most Kangz do(Well Europeans cluster closely with Middle Eastern people in general when comparing continental scale population groups.).

More likely an Indo-Aryan component. Contrary to Sup Forums memes it isn't just Europeans who have coloured eyes

I bet that's what Cheddar Man should have looked like

Southern egyptians have always been black and dark skinned. Southern egyptians are the descendants of nubians.

Also the sample in the study from the pic you posted used a mix of differen egyptian groups. Some of them from the south

>implying actually you think the girl in the OP looks white

there is some evidence for cromagnoid populations being present in north Africa before the neolithic, although I wouldn't call them "white"
they would've crossed most likely from Iberia and brought the Iberomaurasian lithic industry, perhaps during the last glacial maxiumum seeking refuge
look up the mechtoid racial type

>Southern egyptians have always been black and dark skinned. Southern egyptians are the descendants of nubians.
No, it hasn't. Why don't you post evidence backing up your words?

The study I posted showed that Egyptians from all regions had none or almost no African admixture for almost all of History, and even shows the time when introgression occurred.

From left to right.

Kill, Marry, Fuck

Posting my ethnic group's gulf2000 map because gulf2000

Fuck mean to this

more like kill fuck marry

No matter how light skinned you are you can't be both white and semetic

>Ancient Egyptians were genetically-indistinguishable from Levantines
So are modern ones. Both are totally negrified.

and Bosnian mutts