Post your favorite OTP

I dont have an OTP, other people's happiness are not mine.

friend . is crossover alice and crossover mamika the original alice and the original mamika is dead

this is what yuri as

>not Yuuya x Sirius

Dumb ESL shitter.

He doesn't ship the real life canon VA couple

Yeah she wishes

My childhood ship, not gonna lie

Great taste, brother

My guts tells me this is going to happen.
Once it does, I'll say. See, I told you so!

F a k e r
&
T s u n d e r e

shut up aqua, even used goods sell better than you do.

Shipping is cancer, and all of you should go back to tumblr.

V-A-M-P-I-R-E L-O-V-E-R-S

this

Polygamy ending is best ending.

>not picking best girl Quan[t]

S H I K I
L O V E
B I R D S

Even in death archer is still a harem protag

NANA & TEIHEI

I feel the exact opposite, I have no interest in romance and the thought of a meaningful relationship is extremely off-putting to me, not because I fear commitment but because I just don't want that to be my life. Cute romances of all kinds however really move me and I just love watching two characters with great compatibility falling for eachother, and my favorite doujins are always the ones with a great deal of intimacy and tenderness in the middle of all the fucking.

I have a feeling that majority of abyss-fags are furries.

Same

GOOD
TASTE

The abyss is a bubbling melting pot or freaky fetishes, when loli sexualization is the tamest of them all you know you're in for some shit. Not necessarily bad shit but some freaky shit nonetheless.
Speaking of furry, Aisha and Gene had a cute thing going on but I can't remember how the show ended except for the haircut that made him look like a dyke. Can't remember if he ended up getting with Melfina or not.

no, fuck off

>Harem?
Eh! I thought only Shirou has girls lining around him. And I don't think that those girls carry over to Archer even if he is Shirou. So, does Rin have any rival with THE Archer? If yes, who (are they)?

this

>that one insanely autistic anti yurifag obsessed with reposting this image

DELET THIS NOW

No one was ever upset by this, because literally nothing happened. The only thing people hate is the obnoxious shitposter trying to force this as a "meme".

>only one person can post the pic

You can tell it's him just by reading this thread you retard

Good answer

Mate, I love Aqua, but the best part of their relationship is the lack of love, we know Kuzuma lusts Aqua since the beginning. But if they get together, it would be the end to the best male/female relationship in anime.

Rinfags eternally btfo.