Serbia

Today I will remind you that not only are we white, we are whiter than you (Tyrone, Muhammed etc), we were one of the first countries to fight against the globalists and NWO.
The roaches, albozergs and crocucks on Sup Forums can all get fucked because we greatly contributed to humanity while they did not, and the American right, mostly paleoconservatives ALWAYS supported Serbia and in our fight against the global elites and always viewed our neighbors as pawns of the globalists.
It's hilarious to me when an actual Bosnian Muslim on Sup Forums tries to insult us by calling us Turks. Can you imagine the projection? We did in fact slaughter the Turks and we killed a lot of Bosnian Muslims from 92-95.
We did in fact cause the albozerg to shit his pants so much that in like 48 hours back in '99 over a million of them ran to Albania in fear, although we believe this to be somewhat a coordinated evacuation designed to get the kike run fake news CNN to notice them, so they could call in NATO because they couldn't fight for themselves.

Currently our plan is to funnel as many refugees into Western Europe as possible, because hey it's not like we're gonna let them stay here, nor do they want to. I look forward to seeing how the "peaceful", "tolerant" Europeans deal with their own muslim problem. Also, we are allied with Russia and China and we're gonna let the chinks build all the infrastructure they need so they can get easy access to European markets. We're shilling hard (but should shill harder) for Russian armament because we're probably gonna chimp out again in 10-20 years time and we need those SAMs so we can genocide everyone in peace with no threat of being bombed again.

Reminding all those in Belgrade to vote today.

k den

Serbia IS NOT WHITE

N O T
O
T

W H I T E
H
I
T
E

Stop putting us in the box with those losers.

That's a gypsy.

Actually since that's Belgrade bus station in the background that might be a migrant in your pic

>damage controlling this hard
WEW LADMILOVIC

we're whiter than Greeks in any case

Serbians are cool but the avg serb iq is in the toilet.
You didnt make varsity, sorry

that icludes albanozergus specimens + kebabs from novi pazar, remove it + all belgrade immigrants from inferior neighbors and we shoot to over 120 levels and thats not even counting STEM diaspora

while its certainly higher than 89(even with kosovo), i have to admit i don't think the average serb is intelligent compared to most other europeans. i'd say mostly due to mutts, but also the cancerous culture left behind by turks.

you forgot to mention gypsies along them

this, too

Why would anyone want to be tagged as white in this day and age? I dont get it.

gypsies cant read

Serbia is fucking shit place I will be honest.
We are lazy, and also leaving the country, and we are butthurts.

Its a long run... in time.

But your country did good.

I hope in the future all we can aggre to something. And make them pay big very big for their atrocities to the white christian societies.

Hahahahhahaha
Sweden and Germany top 3 and look at these shitholes. m-m-muh IQ is higher than yours. Come mohammed lets go fuck my sister while i drink some soy.
Im serbian and only in sweden to make some quick money and then fuck off from this Titanic. disgusting timeline in west europe right now

Srbe na vrbe

based serbs

Serbia is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything. Keep at it champ.