What did Logy do to deserve this?

What did Logy do to deserve this?

Neat, we had similar ideas for threads.

Escha strung Logy along for three years. Stupid bitch. Whenever she calls out to him at the end whenever he's flying off on the airship, he probably hoped it was a last minute confession... but no, it's just some nonsense about being a great alchemist.

He was born a male in an Atelier game.

Didn't they get together in the plus version of the game? They should've given them a happy end in the anime at least.

No, they just get more blatant shipping.

>
There must be something in the water that every girl turns into a raging dyke.

>Alex Jones was always right, even in anime

Why does she have a tail?

It would never have happen because the series is a /u/ fag haven

There's almost no /u/ faggotry going on though.

FUCK YOU (what studio did this again?) LET ME HAVE THIS

Haven't you ever played one of these games? Alchemists don't like guys, you fag.

Nah she's just too young for romance. Logy being the nice guy he is probably didn't think too much of it. It's not like she's going anywhere.

He didn't give a shit about her. When he left, she was crying and all and he was, uh, why is she overreacting, meh , whatever.

This one seems to be at least interested.

That's the attitude someone would have towards a toy, not someone they respect as an actual spouse.

But that's the attitude she has towards anything. She even turns rorona into a loli just for fun.

Did they drop the time aspect of the games? Don't they usually get like 4 or 5 years older when the story progresses?

My god, just how many times have you fucking made this thread since Escatology aired?
Just fucking play the games if you haven't already.

Sorry, this is my first time.

I'll never understand why they decided to make an anime of only Escha and Logy, without Ayesha. It makes zero sense.

OST was god tier

Yeah, right.

Sterk had it so much worse than Logy. All he has are his pigeons now. And arguing like a little kid about who's bird/king is better.

You don't have to believe me, you know. You can just stay out of the thread if you don't like it.

At least Sterk eventually gets a literal, actual princess to protect and kill dragons with. Even after Arls gets dissolved, you can just buy your way into nobility in Arland and there's no way Meruru's not drowning in dosh.

Aww, look at that thing being all defensive

Why would someone just go on the internet and lie?

Pretty stupid, I agree.
They should have add Odellia and Regina too, since all the good characters were from Ayesha's game.

THey were lovey dovey in the game

Then the next game happen and Escha struggle to prevent Logy become harem alchemist. In dying world with a depopulation problem.

No they weren't-

That's a young Sterk, right? His chivalry is powerful enough to turn lesbians straight.

Atleast she became more honest when she turned into a loli.
Vayne, Klein, and Felt was totally fine. Not all male are so unfortunate as anime Logy or Birdman.

>she became more honest when she turned into a loli.
Haven't gotten it yet, did the Firis game make her a Logy-hugging koala?

She said he was her best friend, what is literally wrong with that? It's not like she's ever been in a relationship at that point, so she expressed her feelings the best way she could.

How about we enjoy "Fire Emblem Fates" instead, yo.

What was the harem anime which was an adaptation of a vn. There was twin sisters and the milf, also the daughteru. That was good, very fuckable soncon milf