White masculinity in 2018

>white masculinity in 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uw0e3oDWQa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bro culture, nigger.
that's 2008

Fpbp. The left cant meme

Starter pack memes are Reddit tier and always have been. Time to go back.

do not reply to this, guys

Boomer here. I am glad that in my time, men were men and acted as men. I am not sure what to call the boys of today..

Well, I think this thread is about over. Pack it up boys

They're funny when they make fun of people I don't like.

There needs to be an age limit on the internet. Senile old people ruined facebook snapchat and instagram

youtube.com/watch?v=uw0e3oDWQa8

remember everyone, THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN.

fuck off boomer, this is your fault
every time you bought something made in china over something from your country
every time you hired a mexican over one of your countrymen
every time you allowed degeneracy to exist
all those little things you did for your own convenience destroyed western civilization, you sold us out, boom in hell.

yep I remember there were bros, and there were bro hos

God that feels so fucking old. I saw that before 2008. Is this shit still going?

>men were men
>beating women is manly
boomers are retarded

How exactly? It's a fucking Ms paint compilation of stereotypes. True comedy gold I guess.

its wrong how

>boomer
kys

>"tries"
Just like a Soy Boy, you don't try. You do.

No, fuck you, it's great. It's hilarious watching cucks panicking, wondering why IG and FB are ineffective in trying to launch their "lifestyle brand".

In rural drug ridden areas, yes.

The most prominent person in the 60s and early 70 s was David bowie and Andy Warhol. 1s gay and the other was crossdressing

"men were men"

and yet, here we are in the world you "men" created for us. your children you apparently can't call "men" because you couldn't raise them properly, then you commence to ruining everything for their generation and tell them that you have no idea what's so hard about being successful these days. retarded fucking boomers

as I hear everyday from the retarded boomers at work. "I'm so glad I've got 3 more years to retire, I feel sorry for you young people, you guys have to put up with way to much bullshit, back in my day blah blah blah". you fuckers are to stupid to realise that your story admits your generation failed the future generations. just die out already, stop sucking up MY SOCIAL SECURITY TAX THAT I WON'T EVEN FUCKING RECEIVE THANKS TO YOUR GENERATION.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gen x Reporting in. Raised by Boomers, and secretly decided to raise my blond haired blue eyed kids as Brown Shirts. Which I did. All 5 of them.

Is that Purple Drank? KANGZ an shit.