Parkland student brags he hung up on Trump White House call, while classmate drops F-bomb on TV

>“I hung up on the White House the other day,” a smiling Hogg said, saying the timing of Trump’s invitation was “very offensive.

>I ended on this message with them. I said, ‘We don’t need to listen to President Trump. President Trump needs to listen to the screams of the children and the screams of this nation,’” Hogg said.

>“We appreciate that you are willing to let us rebuild the world that you f****d up,” Kasky added later, after saying he was willing to accept the collective apologies of older generations.

So Sup Forums turns out Kasky and Hogg
graciously accept your apology for fucking up the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jq5ovHak0FE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who are these kids?

So they're just attention whores with no desire for real change, except trying to give Democrats some issue so they don't get BTFO in November

Got it.

>except trying to give Democrats some issue so they don't get BTFO in November
Gun control is a losing issue though, they should have chose some other hill to die on.

"Drops the F-Bomb"

OH THE HUMANITY!

Seriously, complaining about teenager saying "fucked up" might be one of the fucking dubest things ive heard today.

Who cares?

This, ive noticed recently that pol seems fascinated. who are they?

I DONT KNOW

This. This is the best issue that democrats could choose to focus on. They literally ALWAYS lose on gun control.

Especially when you're getting lectured by annoying, uppity 16 year olds.

Two Jewish teenagers who are dancing on the dead bodies of their classmates.

Remember those faggy theatre kids everyone hated in HS? Imagine if your school got shot up(not even the building they were in, btw) and you gave these kids a microphone to grandstand on their parents ideology and corpses of fellow students who hated them.

Ya. These are those kids.

Couldn't tell ya. Something about airsoft I think.

Its funny because they probably bullied and made fun of Cruz.

Savage AF.

>won't be interviewed by Alex Jones he's too offensive
>won't see the president he's too disrespectful
>will see Bill Maher

Something tells me they are being coached to avoid arguments.

the shooter got the wrong kids

>We don’t need to listen to President Trump. President Trump needs to listen to the screams of the children and the screams of this nation,’” Hogg said.
Then you go and hang up. This kid has brain damage. This isn't a powerful message. It just makes him look mentally retarded.

Coastal liberals are becoming so radical that they don't care if they lose the flyover states. Even if it means losing elections.

anyone who isn't a gungrabbing leftist is already sick of these two faggots. that's why they have to go on a hugbox like maher's show to get attention.

>after saying he was willing to accept the collective apologies of older generations.

Nice teenage fantasy

Imagine if when Cruz is put on trial he starts talking about that. Says High would call him “An autistic faggot” or something all the time and that’s why he shoot up the school.

Hogg not High

Imagine that buzzcut dykes snatch.

>Who are these kids?

Happiest survivors of traumatizing tragedy world has ever seen.

>“I hung up on the White House the other day,”

I'm sure the staffer who is paid to be there was devastated.

wrong kids died

They seem flustered.

I wonder if these kids will look back on this moment in their lives and cringe as hard as I do thinking of my own teenage years at 28.

This shit will be blown over by April or whenever the next happening will be. Pray for an earthquake Sup Forums, and maybe KEK will make it so.

>PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT MY FATHER’S EMPLOYER COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS MASSACRE BUT DROPPED THE BALL
>GIVE ME YOUR GUNS NOW

These are the kind of drama club kids who didn't have any friends in high school, but talk about "our dead friends" now that the dead kids can no longer say "I would never be friends with weirdos like that".

Sad.

>he was willing to accept the collective apologies of older generations

This is how you get the Trump curse

That would be pure gold.

Seriously fuck these two douchebags. Who gives a shit what the little zog puppets think. Keep it up boys. Paving the way for Trump 2020...

Why aren't they interviewing the other survivors of the school shooting?

Also, a lot of normies are sick of seeing this people on television

>NRA has gained over 600,000 members since Parkland shooting
>GOA over 150,000
We're just devastated, Hoggboy. Just devastated. Glowing little faggot.

Because they fear the truth coming out

Oh dude they will probably regret this by next week

Seriously though, the 2nd amendment is outdated, guns have advanced far too much. Civilians should never be allowed to own assault-rifle 15's. At the very fucking least reduce the clip size from 30 down to 3-5 bangs.

This thing just came to my mind too earlier today.
That's a rather weird synchronicity my fellow memeflagger.

where is the video link, you stupid aborigine fucker!

They keep going on News outlets without being challenge with their political beliefs because they are the victim of a school shooting. I'm just waiting here patiently until this is over

true

purely coincidence

We live in a country that's about to pay $1.50/liter for gasoline, and has nearly half of our annual earnings taken from us by the tax man. I wish we had more guns, in fact, I wish we had fully automatic bazookas that shot explosive chainsaws with telescopic lenses and silencers.

Actors of a Sandy Hook recreation.

Seriously. All I know if Sup Forums keeps posting their pictures. I've never seen them or heard anyone talk about them outside of the site.

>I hung up
god i fucking hate this, so fucking immature

Eliminate ALL Jew propagated nigger-worship, homosexual adoration, Liberal ideology, and, deviant behavior, and your life improves 10 fold. Start TODAY!

>kids
These chuckle fucks look like they're in their 20s.

Clearly doesn't want any help. Interested in being an immature prick instead. Every single one of your classmates deserved to die. Also, raise the voting age to 21.

>immature
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all, is pretty much intro to maturity.

this isn't germany we aren't allowed to swear like that on daytime tv

You actually are. It just most channels choose not to.

imagine being that arrogant and retarded

Kek

Drunk off their own ego and attention.

not on the cable channels maybe on satellite only channels though

this is about a fucking phone call
not your social studies class
if you really can't say something nice, on the phone, keep your mouth shut and listen
but then again
ignorance is bliss for libtards

i don't really use twitter but nra supporters should start shilling about how they'll boycott anyone that boycotts nra

Sarah truly looks like the "flower" Hogg would dick

Drumpf btfo

Where are you quoting from? It’s odd that he hang up rather than have a conversation and share his views. “Screams” is a poorly chosen word. I imagine whatever invitation he got has everything to do with timing.

need a dick to dick someone user

youtube.com/watch?v=jq5ovHak0FE

I hate Hoggs face so much. He looks so passive aggressive.

>bullying companies with dead kids
you just know this little faggot bullied that giant eared Jew

These disrespectful pieces of shit are starting to annoy me somewhat. I wish Hogg was shot.

This is typical third world irrational, posturing behavior. Jews are not fit for Western civilization.

Things leftists want
>no borders
>no guns
Do leftists not understand that guns will illegally come in through the open border even if the government's dogs were willing to go collect guns for the ZOG's jewish criminals who run the gubbment? The only way to enforce a NOGUNZ nation would build a Wall, a MIGHTY WALL, along both the southern border and the norther border and 3-dimensionally all around, to enbubble and encapsulate the USA so no guns would be smuggled in by people like say the mexican cartels that the criminal nigger Obama and Holder sell guns to. Or they talk about Russia so much, Putin would happily smuggle guns across our unpoliced, unprotected borders.

>trying to take millions of american's constitutional rights is passive aggressive
fuck that little nigger he needs his arms broke

it's called pandering and virtue signalling

It's cool bro they are being "rebellious". Lets all rebel like the slightly older kids!

The cathedral is real

Trying to shame hundreds of millions of Americans into giving up their Constitutional rights IS passive-aggressive.

An Alpha Hogg would kick down every door in America demanding that guns be turned over

These kids are my heros. They are so brave and courageous while out of touch boomers and retarded no life incels talk shit about them on the internet

>knock knock
>it's hogg here with a special request
>opens door
>pic related
>what are you, selling girlscout cookies?
>gibsmedatgun.jpg
>BANG BANG BANG

shit i jumped the gun

>Oh good I don't have to continue that nightmare of a conversation, thanks for hanging up

Your children are faggots.

>1 post by this ID
Hi David, nice to see you here, You shouldn't hang up on the President while he's talking with you, that's rude. Now go to your room, no cell phone or internet for you for the next week.

well i mean it is true

plebs have very naughty mouths

they want a civil war to depopulate and bring in permanent martial law. alex jones was never wrong...

Only plebs show respect for russian puppets that got elected president by irresponsible uneducated boomers

You're trying too hard shareblue

It's racist to hog the focus from places like Chicango where way more people die on an ongoing basis. And maybe agist too.

sharia lebluef