youtu.be/Rgk0WBpiQWI
>BOTUS cant wait to read 3/1/18
youtu.be/w66AMGciLkU
>Marlon Bundo reads his book to fren 2/28/18
youtu.be/w1osOjW_INc
>This Week @State 3/2/18
youtu.be/kmfwE9aPMCQ
>WH Opioids Videos 3/2/18:
youtu.be/so5BNX2e1CA (US Gen Surg Adams)
youtu.be/LYcQ6mF1dZc (Eric Bolling)
youtu.be/2MP2TIqbdV0 (Fire Chief Goonan)
>Pres Trump announces tariffs 3/1/18
c-span.org/video/?441953-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

ok.ru/video/574499588707
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/970227809582043136
archive.fo/OMCXC
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4345906/1-9-18-DACA-Opinion.pdf
nytimes.com/2018/01/13/world/africa/niger-isis-green-berets-attack.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CldRzrU_G5o
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_steel_producers
americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/its_sweetness_and_light_between_nra_and_trump_after_he_chummed_the_water_on_gun_control.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

MAGA

mango

>yfw somewhere on this world there is a living breathing Jew and Arab

President Trump slammed former President George W. Bush over the 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq - referring to it as "the single worst decision ever made," and that it was comparable to "throwing a big fat brick into a hornet's nest."

Speaking to a group of GOP donors at a Mar-a-Lago closed door lunch and fundraiser, Trump also mocked Bush's intellect: "Here we are, like the dummies of the world, because we had bad politicians running our country for a long time," reported CNN - which obtained leaked audio from the event.

"That was Bush. Another real genius. That was Bush," Trump joked. "That turned out to be wonderful intelligence. Great intelligence agency there."

LAST 12 HOURS OF DACA

> Repeat this one thousand times !!!!!!!!

TRUMP USES CONFLICT TO INFORM PEOPLE

>Trump is a steady stream of consciousness trying to provoke a reaction.

Video of US soldiers getting ambushed in Mali. (feat. US SOF helmet cams, "leave no man behind" and running like gazelles into the brush)
ok.ru/video/574499588707

ISIS doing Mad Max raids on SDF outposts, they even run a guy over
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/970227809582043136

>Video of US soldiers getting ambushed in Mali. 18+
>ok.ru/video/574499588707
That was weak sauce, not 18+. That could be shown on PG13 movies, easily.

They fucked up tho because this will force Trump's (and Mattis) hands into retaliating somehow and based on the way they handled those 200 russian mercs (took for a "merry go round" powered by gunship machine guns) it won't be pretty

reminder
high probability of false flag attacks this week

archive.fo/OMCXC

The Jewish bottle is the poison, not Trump.

Once I'm done with the Jews and Arabs you're on the chopping block next.

Trump said that he would revisit the DACA issue if Congress do not sort it in six months, back in September 2017.

Powerful stuff, donkeyfag.

I didn't know so many people on Sup Forums liked isis

During the Bush Junior years when obese lonely old maids at would gather at the sewing circle called “the day in the life of Pres. Bush” or some such.
>They would fawn over the stuttering drunk Saudi gimp boy Bush Junior who ran and hid on 9-11, or over his creepy cat-eyed wife, or his lech father or battleaxe shrew mother. >Whoever was the most obsequious, would win a “toaster”. If you said anything untoward about the spastic man-kisser (look it up) GWB, like pointing out how he wanted to open the borders and grant amnesty to illegal aliens - your post was deleted and you risked a zot.

Garbage president. Garbage man. Garbage family.

That ambush tho, avoidable as fuck ****as long as the locals do not backstab****.
I'm an old fashioned guy that remembers how the portuguese dealt with betrayal by locals.

> torch their villages, kill the traitors with gruesome touches to send the message

DO NOT CONTINUE IT

Kelly said he doesn't expect Trump to extend it.

Funny, here in Czechia we have a story about Cat and Dog, who are making a cake and are just tossing everything they get their hands on into it and why that's a bad idea

semites are always bad news

Can Trump make Liberty Prime real?

I really want a communist fighting megarobot before his stay in office is over.

>mfw the screams at 6:40
>mfw the blood pouring out of his head and the screams
i'd probably be traumatised if it wasnt for the Nasheeds drowning that shit out a little bit

Does the cake at least finish baking properly?

How do you get your flag to flip around like that all the time?

MAGA

Was the cake okay?

It finishes ok, but the other Dog who steals it and eats it gets sick pretty badly

How was the vote in Germany?

Right now the Euro car market is in the crapper and a lot of their makers are on life support, government subsidy or getting closer to the precipice. A tariff that reduces their US market sales would cause absolute chaos in the EU and especially the German auto manufacturing sector, which was already reeling after VW’s Dieselgate.

i think it's the same way the aussie stars turn red sometimes

Jews and Arabs are pretty much the same. One goes shalom and the other goes salam. That's the real difference.

>Trump made a joke last night
That's IT. I've had it with this orange buffoon. I've let some things slide but this is the last straw. We can't let this man have the nuclear codes.

>Trump said that he would revisit the DACA issue if Congress do not sort it in six months, back in September 2017.
He won't need to, the libs did his dirty work for him with that Cali judge issuing an injunction. Here is its actual scope [1]

> SCOPE OF PROVISIONAL RELIEF.
> For the foregoing reasons, defendants ARE HEREBY ORDERED AND ENJOINED, pending final judgment herein or other order, to maintain the DACA program on a nationwide basis on the same terms and conditions as were in effect before the rescission on September 5, 2017, including allowing DACA enrollees to renew their enrollments, with the exceptions
> (1) that new applications from applicants who have never before received deferred action need not be processed;
> (2) that the advance parole feature need not be continued for the time being for anyone; and
> (3) that defendants may take administrative steps to make sure fair discretion is exercised on an individualized basis for each renewal application.

That means:
1) no new applications, renewals only
2) no "advance parole" meaning they lost that loophole where they asked for an authorization to leave the country (advance parole) and applied for a green card or citizenship
3) The executive maintains the discretion to accept or deny any renewal

It continues

> Nothing in this order prohibits the agency from proceeding to remove any individual, including any DACA enrollee, who it determines poses a risk to national security or public safety, or otherwise deserves, in its judgment, to be removed.
> Nor does this order bar the agency from granting advance parole in individual cases it finds deserving, or from granting deferred action to new individuals on an ad hoc basis.

DACA recipients are hosed, this injunction

> does not force the executive to accept any new enrolee
> does not allow for advance parole
> does not shield them from deportation

[1] assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4345906/1-9-18-DACA-Opinion.pdf

GODDAMNIT CARLOS

Ancient Bohemian Arts. Which also includes now long lost art of Kinetic Karate

Merkel won, again

Drumpf just admitted he wants to become a Totalitarian Dictator... Can we use that to impeach him? We have like 13 hours until DACA expires, we can do it. #ExpressImpeachment

LET them retaliate.
They won't retaliate.
They would stand to lose even more sales to their best foreign cutomer in a trade war.
I don’t want to live in a country anymore that is made by China.
This will create jobs in America.
When there is less foreign steel the demand for American steel will go up.
When demand goes up it will take more American labor to produce it.
This is a reckoning against our politicians who have gutted families and this nation
There are a lot of politicians who profit from pandering to foreign companies.
It's illegal for the money to come directly to them from foreigners.
But there are legal work-arounds and they know every one because they wrote them into the laws.

israelis also wanted to biologically eradicate the arabs but they're too genetically similar kek

Sad but expected
Thanks

nytimes.com/2018/01/13/world/africa/niger-isis-green-berets-attack.html

Im pretty sure the video is of this
those are fucking green berets getting wasted, fucking hell

>mfw the screams at 6:40
>mfw the blood pouring out of his head and the screams
>i'd probably be traumatised if it wasnt for the Nasheeds drowning that shit out a little bit
Well, I watched my share of recent ISIS gore in full HD, super SloMo, mega zoom and perfect use of music and silence, I think ISIS spoiled a whole generation.
About being gruesome 2018 gore coming from Mexico takes the cake, ever since the chainsaw beheading back in the early 2000s I hadn't seen something as gory as taking the face off some guys (on camera), ripping their hearts and guts from their bodies alive. Moors and Indios, not even once

Just fucking crash it with no survivors. EU was a mistake.

Never forget.

>Aniki is dead
>Now reminded me Anna is dead, S2 never

WHY user

Is that wh there were a few europoors kvetching endlessly last night?

Press F to pay respects to the jihadi-killing Chad SOF

ABOO TOBAPISW!

>those shitty 'tanks'
My fucking sides. As menacing as...
youtube.com/watch?v=CldRzrU_G5o

>those are fucking green berets getting wasted, fucking hell
Green Berets aren't superheroes user, every soldier is a foot soldier when they are in adverse terrain.
America masters the use of artillery, close air support and advanced sense enhancement (night vision, body cams, comms) to get an advantage but, when 5 blokes are in the middle of the fucking bush "supported" by 300 useless niggers that more likely than not also want them dead there is nothing they can do but to return fire and wait for relief.

“Should restrictions be imposed on Canadian steel and aluminum products, Canada will take responsive measures to defend its trade interests and workers,” Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland said in a statement, calling any trade restrictions“absolutely unacceptable.” (link)

The key word in that statement from Freeland is “products”. Why? because Canada doesn’t make raw Steel. (Top 40 List) The Canadians, like the Mexicans, import their raw steel from China. Canada then fabricates products from the Chinese steel. This nuanced point is almost always lost on people who discuss trade. This point of origination is also the fatal flaw within NAFTA.
In essence Canada is a brokerage for Chinese manufactured material, and NAFTA is the access trade-door exploited by China for entry into the U.S. market.,
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_steel_producers

>About being gruesome 2018 gore coming from Mexico takes the cake, ever since the chainsaw beheading back in the early 2000s I hadn't seen something as gory as taking the face off some guys (on camera), ripping their hearts and guts from their bodies alive. Moors and Indios, not even once
i've seen those, but you dont see that stuff from the eyes of the guy getting his face cut off.
it's a different kind of surreal

>we

Underrated

Why are they all so fat

What the fug? Why are they like this?
This will be the future.

Probably because they hate America with a passion...as I’ve said we need to fix a tariff equal to each countries failure to live up,to 2% of NATO spending..What we need to do is destroy Germany and watch the rest of Europe applaud

WUZ

>i've seen those, but you dont see that stuff from the eyes of the guy getting his face cut off.
>it's a different kind of surreal
I agree, from that POV it gets .... more personal. I've seen some before, filmed from ISIS body cams tho, posted by the goatsuckers themselves.

is that animue girls mouth the pink haired girl from eureka 1?

Undoubtedly. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic. They were seething. They're just so obsessed with America.

Because frig you that's why.

>What we need to do is destroy Germany
and France and Britain and Spain and Sweden ... spare Portugal tho, much like Italy Portugal always get to the right side when the time demands

No

Perhaps Trump's greatest success so far is making democrats lives miserable. It's fun to come on here and read how consumed they are with Trump hatred. It's so gratifying to hear how angry the left-wing press is day after day, and how every new story makes them more and more miserable. And the tweets of Hollywood celebrities are just the icing on the cake. Every hate-filled comment is like music to my ears. This is an unexpected perk of the Trump presidency. Only 7 more years of misery.

They're already getting their EU army out that has been called a conspiracy theory. Explain to me why the worst won't come out? And no meme pictures.

France twice, for good measure.

nice try eurekafag

While you're on the ME topic, Grubs.

I was being kind...I do hold affection for the smaller European countries that get Squashed like bugs on the windshield of E.U....they remind me of American states that have their own unique pride..

People crying about Trump literal gets my dick hard at this point. i wonder if the shills know how many times theyve gotten me off

If Alex Jones is banned from YouTube then forget about going 1776. There's another four digits I have in mind.

who dis? Im just getting back into anime now, watched that devilman crybaby show yesterday cause i heard Trump was in it. Pretty meh

Thanks

what, the Abu Hajaar stuff?
Tbh, i've always enjoyed ISIS's drone recorded stuff
as for POV stuff, you just think what the guy is thinking
>"im going to die in this fucking shithole thousands of miles from home"

holy shit can you imagine if this happens? Do they not realize even without jewtube hes still on the radio everyday and they hand him tons of ammunition?

BTFO AGAIN
When President Trump made hisstartling commentduring bipartisan televised White House gun discussions about taking guns first and due process later, I suspected he was doing the same thing he haddone during similar immigration discussions a few weeks earlier.He likes to toss out ideas and let them be debated.
He heartens his opponents, and because they are so emotionally driven, they overreach, and he comes across looking reasonable while they look
His proposal for a deal, when it comes, seems reasonable to the public.
This is "unpresidential" behavior because in the previously existing culture of politics, a president must not speak until all the implications and ramifications of an idea have been researched and buttoned down.
But for President Trump, being unpresidential is not bug.It is a feature.
This time, as with illegal immigration, his opponents, intoxicated by what they eagerly embrace as a wedge between the president and his enthusiastic backers in the Civil Rights Movement, Second Amendment Division, let it all hang out, as Susan Ferrechio of theExaminerreported yesterday afternoon: "Democrats to propose weapons ban, gun confiscation powers in bill inspired by Trump."
Shortly after this came out, news arrived that the NRA's Chris Cox had met with the POTUS in the Oval Office and is confident that the Second Amendment is quite safe.
americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/its_sweetness_and_light_between_nra_and_trump_after_he_chummed_the_water_on_gun_control.htm

>I can’t understand why the “nervous Nellie’s” just don’t seem to grasp that Trump is a seasoned NEGOTIATOR. Negotiators weave and bob like Ali doing the rope-a-dope, demanding something, giving up something, working the room to their advantage. This is a fantastic skill for a President.

>there are still people ITT that respond to shitposters

Show your flag, coward.

Greece would be so happy.

Apparently all 3 sub-teacher unions in West Virginia are on strike until they get their yearly exorbitant raises? What a good time to be doing this to demonstrate how important it is that public unions continue to have protection of law to SCOTUS.

>being too afraid to post with your geoflag

i put this on the same level as NATO and SK military drills
flexing that you're still on their doorstep, but both sides know you're not going to do it

EU has a couple of years left, my guess is Germany, Belgium, Sweden and perhaps a few weaker cucked nations draw up a new treaty, Poland Hungary and Czech republic on suicide watch as Germany looks to increase territory, Turks and other Muslims invade the Mediterranean while Muslim sleeper cells erupt across the continent, Russia has no choice but to create a buffer zone moving into Eastern Europe and UK again acts as a bulwark and aircraft carrier for US led Crusade, Beautiful.

w/jews ya lose

Best Girl, user -- Give FranXX a shot, it's full of memes and mech and P U R E love

>devilman crybaby
>meh
tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk

What's really crazy is why would you record that shit? If you wanna go and LARP in some cheesy "army" or whatever, go for it. I don't care you do you if that brings you enjoyment. But to tape and upload it, come on. It's like those videos I used to laugh at with teenage kids playing fake swords and shit in some fantasy "play" they made up that was like an anime or something. Like whatever man, go play swords and anime with your friends, it doesn't harm me, but uploading it to YouTube is just asking to be made fun of. Here let me see if I can find one.
No dice. I couldn't find the one I wanted. They're in a parking lot and act out some hero scene with swords. I don't like to bully them, they're just having a good time fantasizing like they're in their Chinese cartoons, but recording and uploading it to YouTube, you can't expect NOT to get made fun of.