Where does your family stand politically

>Mom
Blue Dog Democratic. Works as a teacher, votes democrat federally, republican locally. Hates Indians for some reason more than illegals. Watches a lot of liberal media, very bluepilled. I know for a fact the government makes her bluepill her students into calling everything Fascism.
>Dad
Blue Dog Democratic. Lived on welfare in his youth so reasonably left wing. Socially Libertarian Conservative. Skeptical of the LGBT and pro-gun rights. Blames Illegals living on welfare for the debt.
>Brother
Centrist leaning blue dog democrat. We share mostly the same views on everything but he doesn't care for politics
>Sister
Liberal Republican for taxes reason. Blue pilled on LGBT and feminist issues.
>Me
Economic Georgist Dsitrbutionist Centrist. Social Libertarian Nationalist. Advocate for Constitutional, Confederate, Semi-Direct Democracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/TomasJ9652/status/970330901417775107
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Mom
Data mining
>Dad
Data Miner
>Sister
Data mining accountant
>Me
Data mined

wow, a whole family of faggots

Pathetic attempt at obscurity, Department of Homeland Security

>Mother
Conservative, Orthodox Christian, votes SD anyday everyday.

>Dad
Conservative, Orthodox Christian, votes for anyone who promises to kick out the shitskins living on welfare and government gibs.

>Me
Pretty much what my parents are. Pro-European, Eastern Orthodox, tiny wee bit right wing.

>Dog
Barks only at black people

>Falling for Data Mining
Swedes really are as stupid as the Finns say.

>data mining thread

>Economic Georgist Dsitrbutionist Centrist. Social Libertarian Nationalist. Advocate for Constitutional, Confederate, Semi-Direct Democracy.

>When you try to look sophisticated, elitist and high IQ by descr8bing yourself with a bunch of random politicobabble buzzwords you found on wikipedia, but just end up making yourself look like an idiot.

>data mining thread

>mom
Enchanter
>dad
Rogue
>sister
Cleric
>me
Tank

Jokes on you faggot I am a Fenno-Swede.
And what the fuck are they gonna do? Jail us for being Christian or jail my dog for barking at black people? You're overreacting Pablo

>he doesn't know the purpose of data mining

Eliminate ALL Jew propagated nigger-worship, homosexual adoration, Liberal Think, and deviant behavior and your life improves 10 fold. Start TODAY!

Then tell me what they are going to do with the information! Is this some shitty Sup Forums meme I've been missing out on so thus I miss the point?

Tell me instead of being a little dickhead goblin

>Pablo
My name is Timo.

Expected
>Mother
>Dad
>Mother's boyfriend

My family is white but we converted to hyper-conservative Islam, praise be Allah

I go fishing on the Järvi River in Gay, Michigan.

One of my brothers and I are full blown American fascists, my other two other brothers and sister are more tradcon. My dad is about as right as a boomer can be living in California his whole life until recently. My mom is an 80s Republican, without the love for Israel. My wife is center-right.

I am glad you got to feel what it feels like to think further than your nose goes for once.

Holy fuck there is actually a place called Gay in Michigan.

On the Järvi River.

>Järvi
>river

That is triggering me.

Järvi = lake
Joki = river

Father - Stalinist
Mother's side of family - none, but despise politics and human.
Me - national-social-democrat.

Yeah I didn't bother checking up on that, Lakeriver just makes it sound like he is fucking with me.

It's believed it was
A). Named after the fact it drains into the Greatest Lake
B). Named after the Järvinen Lumber Camp in the 1890s
c). Or drunk Finns just fucking with everyone

Swedes are easy to fuck with, but that river is real.

That area of Michigan has lots of Finns. Could be a river named after an immigrant Finn with surname of Jarvi.

Houston HAPPENING today?! Guys??

mobile.twitter.com/TomasJ9652/status/970330901417775107

>Economic Georgist Dsitrbutionist Centrist. Social Libertarian Nationalist. Advocate for Constitutional, Confederate, Semi-Direct Democracy.
This is worst than tumble accounts listing their preferred pronouns and identities. Wtf OP

Full

Don't mistake it as a product of my nationality, because if that were true I wouldn't only be easy to fuck with I'd also be a raging drunkard from both sides of Ilmen

Full fash 1488
fuck off data miner

>Economic Georgist Dsitrbutionist Centrist. Social Libertarian Nationalist.

what a fucking faggot