Was Alex Jones right?

Water them making them gay?

Quite possibly, yes.

How do we counter it? Does it turn females lesbian or trans?

Why do you think they are trying to normalize trannies? They've polluted the environment, possible on purpose, and don't want their retarded victims being seen as victims. They're just normal people who mutilate their genitals.

so you're saying women not taking their contraceptive pills, as they try to trap men into a pregnancy he doesn't want and thus ruining his life, are to blame?

No, they piss it out after it's been through their system and that accumulates in the water table.

A few and it wouldn't matter much but when every woman and girl over the age of 12 is on them as a matter of course...

1000% right. Ecologists and Environmentalist have known this was a thing since almost the 80's to some degree. Aside from contriceptives there is also some paper processing runoff that does this that way studies first. Yeah the "turning the freaking frogs gay" was an overreaction, but he's an actor so overacting is what he does.

AJ is always right

The frog thing was very real.

Which makes this whole debacle even more funny.

So what the fuck can we do to avoid this? it's not like we can avoid consuming water? I doubt the average water filter can do anything about this either.

I thought this was already well known that endocrine disrupting chemicals have long-reaching side effects outside of the individual user.
Everything is going to turn gay from the water, isn't it?

Average? No. Usually a reverse osmosis filter takes care of things like this.

well, my gf lost all sex drive after awhile of being on the pill, so id say dike

fuck

I knew it. The tranny/homo agenda was always being pushed by pharmaceutical companies that want to normalize the side effects of their overpriced toxic goop they sell to people.

My gf has been in the injection for over 3 years now.. sex all the fucking days, I am the one losing the apetite...

>Women on the pill
Likes betas and non masculine providers (soyboys)
>Women without
>attracted to real men

Yes, he was user

Ummmm no sweetie

>Of course, fish can’t be transgender, as fish do not (as far as we know) have the self-understanding required to have a gender.
People can be transgender as humans are self-aware and are able of having identities.

Mmm that's some grade-A TAP

>take meds that make you a hormonal retard and lobotomized transgender
>flush extra said drugs down toilet and also piss / shit out the remains/leftovers into the toilet
>makes its way to streams and oceans
>turns wildlife and fish gay
>non fag humans eat fish
>makes them gay
>they start taking the pills too

wew. a vicious cycle.